[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
GOAT monster movies.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: 220px-Tremorsposter.jpg (21 KB, 220x319) Image search: [Google]
220px-Tremorsposter.jpg
21 KB, 220x319
Just watched this for the first time since childhood. It's fucking GOAT lvl monster movie fun. Fact.

Bottle of vodka and on to predator than!!!!
>>
>>70207185
I always thought it was weird that Kevin Bacon was in it. Does he still do movies?
>>
>>70207253
Watch SUPER.
>>
>>70207185
the tremors sequels are worth watching too. no kevin bacon but still some good laughs.
>>
>>70209284
>FUUUUCCCKKK YOUUUU!

the first tremors is the only one worth watching.
>>
>>70209357
no, fuck you. I'm not saying the sequels are better, the original is probably a 9 and the best of the sequels is a 7 at most. that's still better than most capeshit.
>>
>>70209284
Op here, what sequel is the best? Should they be viewed in order?
>>
>>70209572
>Should they be viewed in order?
yeah. Although the 4th is a prequel to the 1st, you sort of need the 2nd and 3rd to appreciate it. Hard to say which is best, I enjoyed all of them
>>
Italianafag, it's you? They aired it yesterday on italian TV. It is GOAT btw
>>
File: ech.jpg (42 KB, 770x433) Image search: [Google]
ech.jpg
42 KB, 770x433
GOD TIER
>Tremors

HIGH TIER
>Tremors II

ALRIGHT TIER
>Tremors 3

THAT EXISTS? TIER
>Tremors 4

WHY TIER
>Tremors 5

Kevin Bacon and Fred Ward are currently in talks to star in a new Tremors movie. If there is a God, it will happen.
>>
>>70210289
>Kevin Bacon and Fred Ward are currently in talks to star in a new Tremors movie. If there is a God, it will happen.
Michael gross would have to be on board too, wouldn't be tremors without him
>>
>>70210595
You're right.

I don't even care if the budget could only afford those three. The banter and buddy cop vibe they all have would be perfect.
>>
>>70207185
FUCKING RLM NORMIES GET OUT NOW
>>
>>70210696
Dude, tell us what you like. Please, bless us all with your magical tastes. Tell us how we are plebs for enjoying this film.
>>
Op here. Predator didn't hold a flame. What should I watch next in true monster movie fun???
>>
>>70210819
Tremors 2
>>
>>70210696
Op here. Hope your mother gets cancer or is already dead contrarian Faggot!
>>
>>70207185
Why does the graboid look different in the poster than in the movie?
>>
>>70210871
It doesn't.
>>
>>70211091
Yeah it does. They don't have teeth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KcsLaSBWG9k
>>
>>70211145
Hmmm. You're right.bi don't know. Do you?
>>
>>70210871
It's the head of one of their tongue tentacles.
>>
>>70210819
>Hardware
>Dust Devil (Director's Cut is essential)
>Screamers
These movies don't get much love but they deserve attention. Assuming of course that you know most of the big mainstream stuff.
>>
File: graboidtonguesnatche.jpg (57 KB, 620x923) Image search: [Google]
graboidtonguesnatche.jpg
57 KB, 620x923
>>70211145
>>70211253
it's not even a subtle difference.
>>
>>70213081
Hardware is well known and loved among b-horror fans. It even got mentioned on the US version of The Office.
>>
>>70213169
>Hardware was on The Office
Never knew that. I've never met a single person who's heard of it.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.