[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"I love bringing people together!" >Literally
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
>"I love bringing people together!"
>Literally the cause of the Justice League coming together

what did they mean by this?
>>
It's kino.
>>
How is bringing together Bruce Wayne and Clark Kent, bringing people together? Who the hell is Clark Kent to be so important that him meeting literally anyone, is bringing people together. He's just some random reporter. Bruce Wayne deals with random reporters everyday of his life. I could see if Clark was like some huge world wide known reporter or something, but Perry says he does stuff like sports articles. Therefore Lex was not bringing people together. Why did this movie have such bad dialogue.
>>
>>70201612
yeah, i tought i had missed something

Clark Kent was supposed to be a nobody right?

why the hell introduce him to the richest guy in there?
>>
>>70202163
Because Lex was promoting his CIA team and needed these two to punch each other to justify its existence to the world, clearly
>>
MMM
>>
>>70202289
wait a minute

he knew that clark was superman, he even kidnapped his mother later

he also knew batman was bruce, i think

So, if you think about, but not that much, it makes sense
>>
>>70202378
He had a halo over his head
Maybe Lex was God
Or maybe its all just a bad story with layers of random symbolism packed on to imply depth
>>
>>70199919
two types of irony i forget their names
>>
File: injustice.jpg (80 KB, 555x427) Image search: [Google]
injustice.jpg
80 KB, 555x427
>>70199919
This is from Injustice
>>
>>70201612
>>70202163
This really feels like something that was lost in editing

Luthor and Clark Kent have some sort of relationship that's never seen

Of course Luthor knows Supes' identity, but Clark doesn't know that, yet at the same time Clark doesn't act surprised that Luthor knows him
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.