[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is American Ninja Warrior too much of a normie show for /tv/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: american-ninja-warrior[1].jpg (869 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
american-ninja-warrior[1].jpg
869 KB, 1920x1080
Is American Ninja Warrior too much of a normie show for /tv/ to talk about?Today's All Star episode was amazing.
>>
/thread
>>
I hate reality shows and physical contest shows usually suck but there's something special about ANW. Watching people overcome some seriously tricky obstacles is pretty exhilarating. I just hope they give Team Ninja Warrior another season, with a revamped point system.
>>
Holy shit that's still going? I remember watching that show (and the original Ninja Warrior) with my dad all the time.
>>
File: 1Kacy.jpg (84 KB, 524x524) Image search: [Google]
1Kacy.jpg
84 KB, 524x524
>>70199542
Girls are pretty qt
>>
File: 1426006699629.gif (2 MB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
1426006699629.gif
2 MB, 320x180
>>70199542
>American Ninja Warrior
Man fucking american shit.
You ever seen the original asian one?
It used to run on G4TV all the time a few years ago.
Now THAT was funny as fuck AND people actually got to the END.
This AMERITARD BOO-HOO SOB BACKSTORY that somehow every challenger has is fucking annoying as fuck.
they made it into MUH AMERIKAN HEROEZ R STRONK N SERIOUZ thing...
FUCKKKKKKKK
>>
>>70202645
>G4
That's not a thing anymore, right? Their programming was always comfy af from what I remember.
>>
File: octopus.jpg (27 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
octopus.jpg
27 KB, 480x360
>>70202645
>that fucking fisherman guy who trained by climbing his boat
>the gas station manager
>octopus man
this show was GOAT
>>
It would be a great show if it was just about the obstacle course.

I don't care about the background story.
I don't care about the audience/family reactions.

There is so much filler to the show. It is annoying to watch.
>>
>>70202645
If the Japs are so elite then why did they lose both the America vs the World shows? They did horribly both times.
>>
I don't like that curved wall obstacle. It's way too punishing against manlets. You can train for strength or agility or endurance but you can't train for height.
>>
>>70205510
>t.manlet
>>
>>70205566
I'm 5'11" so confirmed. Lacking that extra inch means no girl will love me ever.
>>
File: peanutbutter is one word.png (134 KB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
peanutbutter is one word.png
134 KB, 500x282
I've never seen this show before, but I've heard Matt Iseman on podcasts

dude is so friendly and excited. he's like Mr. Peanutbutter from Bojack Horseman
>>
>>70206218
If you've ever seen Wipeout it's a lot like that except they get contestants that are serious and so massively ramp up the difficulty accordingly. Great motivation for hitting the weights.
>>
I wish they would cut down on the bullshit life stories.

>I'm a guy born without legs watch me destroy this course!
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.