[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Game of Shit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 43
File: remember the hype.jpg (56 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
remember the hype.jpg
56 KB, 600x400
This show is now worse than Walking Dead. Holy fuck how has the writing gone to this shit?
>>
File: stannis end.png (531 KB, 500x637) Image search: [Google]
stannis end.png
531 KB, 500x637
>>70195789
brave d&d
>>
>>70195789
This was actually a good episode though.
>>
>>70195789
wasnt tommen pro religion already? i dont get this amazing plot twist
>>
>>70196192
>filler Sam episode
>more filler on that shitty play
>Arya giving up the Faceless because of some fucking actor
>XD the High Sparrow converted the king and queen

Fuck off.
>>
post more play babe.
>>
File: 1463329352302.jpg (241 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1463329352302.jpg
241 KB, 1280x720
>>70196261
In part it was great because it felt natural. It wasn't really a twist so much as a neat plot point.
>>
>>70196394
>Listing only shit scenes.
The entire Tarly sequence was fucking based you pleb.

Fuck off.
>>
I was clenching my wife's hand waiting for the guards to attack the sparrows and when they didn't both her and her son were screaming
>>
>>70195789
i was honestly dumbfounded at how they actually thought those margaery/tommen scenes with the sparrow were actually scenes of brainwashing and not just "lol ok old man whatever"
this is what we got cucked out of for, instead of godbowl
>>
>>70197502
>hurff i am disappoint son
>fuck wildlings

You are a shit tasting faggot if you think the Tarly scene does any justice to motherfucking Randyll Tarly. Randyll would have fucking hanged Gilly and based little Sam. He would have given an even more based speech about what a shitter Sam is.

Get your shit taste out of here.
>>
File: 1440730105822.jpg (87 KB, 600x820) Image search: [Google]
1440730105822.jpg
87 KB, 600x820
>>70195789
Why do Jews obsess with Nazi Imagery on everything? Look at those banners. They are in Star Wars too.

They poison the well all the time.
>>
>>70197754
>why do Jews obsess with Nazi imagery?

gee I wonder
>>
>le i am autistic and the episode was bad lol

predictable plebs
>>
>>70197846
>le
This isn't reddit. Fuck off.
>>
>>70197732
If you hate the fucking show so much, why do you keep watching it and making fucking threads about it.

>In b4 "I WANT TO SEE HOW BAD IT CAN GET."
>>
>>70197894
>le what are greenmeme implying quotes im new here

welcome friend you will learn as you go.
>>
>>70197958
>i-if you hate the show then drop it
Kill yourself, you are a retard of the biggest kind. Go back to your safe space circlejerk where dissenting opinions can't hurt you retard.
>>
Objectively a filler episode.
Arya storyline still going nowhere.
Sam and his akward Meet The Parents sequence.
More to suggest that Bran will save the day with magic Harry Potter skills.
More Dany shit.
No based Jon
no based Davos
No based Thormund.

5/10
>>
>>70198163
There is a black man fucking the girl you love right now
>>
>>70196192
the more people hate on something on here the more they like it.

its an autism thing.
>>
Why are you kids always telling each other to kill yourselves?
>>
File: Untitled.png (37 KB, 848x510) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
37 KB, 848x510
>being a literal pleb
>>
>>70198163
Arya's plot actually advanced this episode though.
>>
Best episode since Red Wedding
>>
>>70198324
Normies who jumped on the bandwagon after the red wedding think the show is al about le epic twists and setpieces and complain when an episode goes by without anyone dying

Its the same problem Breaking Bad had when it was put on Netflix. Vince decided to pander to them so we got a shit season 5.
>>
>>70197732
>he would have done this and that xdd

is he your childhood friend? fucking faggot. get over it, they portrayed him just okay.
>>
>>70198504
Hopefully a show comes out to portray a dumbfuck like you. But not even Hodor can manage your level of stupidity.
>>
>>70198225
Pretty much, every episode has gotten thousands of 'drop it' and 'utter shit' but once the episode is done this board is full of multiple threads about GOT.

>>70198324
>Not caring about the build up

It is like listening to only the bass drop on techno songs.
>>
>>70195789
>this show was once as good as the battle of the blackwater episode
damn shame
>>
> Hurr, this episode was bad
How could the episode have been good?
Explain.
>>
i'm just pissed there were no nat dormer nudes
>>
>>70198055
You don't even have a good response lmao.

>Go back to your safe space circlejerk where dissenting opinions can't hurt you retard.

Fucking what? Do you not know what an argument is? How stupid are you m8.

>t. literal retard
>>
>>70198324

I thought that this episode was one of the best in a while in terms of writing and set pieces, this just confirms it as truth
>>
>>70198426
To wher? She's gone 360 and is now going to be Lady Stark again? Then the whole previous season wqs for nothing.
>>
>>70198633
Holy shit let's count the ways.

>cut Sam's scene by half and kill off the unnecessary filler
>give dad Tarly some good fucking lines rather than "u still fat" "i hate wildlings," this is the guy with a mouth as sharp as a knife and speaks his mind freely in the books, not some quiet brooding jackass dad at the dinner table
>cut this entire shitty Arya play arc. How does the act of killing some actor she kind of respects has any meaningful impact on why she gives up the House of Black and White? Why do we need to watch this 5 min long play recap last episode and this episode in the first place?
>remove this entire shitty arc about Tommen and Margery getting converted by the Sparrows because Bernie Sanders spoke to them once in a scene. The Sparrows should have ended this fucking episode so we can move on to better shit like Iron Isles invasion, Riverlands, or at least dealing with Dorne rebellion which the show now seems to pretend never happened because D&D realize how fucking terribly they handled it
>improve the fucking Dany/Drogon scene. Seriously what the fuck was this shit? She goes "I'll be back" and a minute later comes back with Drogon? How does she get Drogon to obey? Why does Drogon now obey her when he refused to listen before? We could have gotten a powerful scene on Dany becoming fire and blood and instead we get off-screen taming

Here are just some basic shit that could have saved this episode and improved it. Basic shit that can make this season whole better in fact.

>>70198803
>You don't even have a good response lmao.
>has basiclaly given no argument on why this episode was good besides "the scene was based"
Irony incarnate. Just off yourself and save the gene pool.
>>
>>70198912
seriously, she didn't even learn any cool assassin tricks/techniques, something useful for her time spent there
>>
>>70199074
>Why does Drogon now obey her when he refused to listen before?

She got enough badges to train him
>>
>>70198540
kys faget
>>
File: 1463362883448.png (838 KB, 1010x674) Image search: [Google]
1463362883448.png
838 KB, 1010x674
>>70199074
>Implying "XD the High Sparrow converted the king and queen" is an argument on why the scene was bad.

You have nothing. Literally just a salty fuck who has a stick up his ass.

Looks like you're running out of ways of telling me to kill myself.
>>
can someone please post a link to tonights episode?
>>
What the fuck is Arya going to even do now? She ain't got any fucking money. She won't be able to ride a boat back without turning into someone's fuck toy. She hasn't learned much of anything. The only way they save this storyline is pulling some Mary Sue shit out their asses
>>
>>70199456
>implying she won't become someone's fucktoy
>>
>>70198324
Literally one of the better episodes of the season. Plebs, all of them.
>>
>>70197754

everyone used to do that until white pride was eliminated
>>
File: you-lie-2-2.jpg (74 KB, 300x425) Image search: [Google]
you-lie-2-2.jpg
74 KB, 300x425
>>70198453
>>
>>70199074
just stop watching already
>>
File: 1446594426879.jpg (35 KB, 377x527) Image search: [Google]
1446594426879.jpg
35 KB, 377x527
>>70197608
>clenching my wife's hand
>both her and her son were screaming

thanks for the laugh
>>
>>70199146
she was such a waste of a good character. vengeful kid ready to learn badass shit, then spends 1.5 seasons scrubbing floors and getting in trouble while not learning anything. there was no question that she wasn't going to fully commit to the faceless men. it would mean giving up everything that made her herself - need for revenge, the entire reason she was there. why didn't they pick up on the lie? she knew she was only doing it so she could kill cersei and shit. why didn't they ask her if she really got rid of all her shit, since they would human lie detector the fact that she kept needle?

why were the faceless men so shit? boohoo, getting in trouble for killing some dude we didn't want you to kill except saving my life + 2 garbagemen means you can have any 3 randos killed. except anyone who pays enough gold can have anyone else killed regardless of what our precious manyfacedgod wants.
>>
>>70199357
Please defend the shitty playout. Go on retard, You still haven't made a single defense about why the show was good besides posting like a reddit meme spamming autistic dumbfuck.

We just had scenes where Tommen was ashamed and hurt that he was powerless to help Margert and that Cersei was humiliated on the walk of shame. It was a powerful, emotional scene for the Lannisters which is all about family. Then we are to believe, because Margery who was obviously brainwashed told Tommen the Sparrows are the good guys, he completely does a 180 in a scene? Betrays his mother? Betrays his father whom he should already have suspicions about just like his sister had?

Even fucking Margery. The pride of High Garden, the one who was telling Loras not to give up, got converted because the High Sparrow told her a story about his riches abandonment story? This after the fucking fact that she is in jail and being tortured unjustly by these Sparrows, suddenly because of this fucking story she suddenly sees "the light" and is converted?

Give your defense for these. Please. Give your defense for the 20 mins wasted on Sam and Arya filler. Give your defense on the ending Dany scene.
>>
>>70199456
>deus ex nightswatch boat swings by on its way back to the wall family reunion

some have said she just wargs into nymeria and fucks up lannisters. it's kind of implied that she's been unconsciously doing this all along, her pissed off attitude being reflected in the wolf, and also nymeria doesn't let any other wolf fuck her
>>
Tommen converting was a really smart move though. Now he no longer has to deal with an uprising in king's landing and he can concentrate on consolidating his rule over the seven kingdoms and focus on the coming war against Dany, possible wars against Dorne, and to handle whatever mischief happens in the North.

Also, having a valid excuse to fire Jamie from the kingsguard is perfect, now he just needs to get him to accept his role as lord of casterly rock and the Lannisters will actually end up having a good position.
>>
>>70197754
Jews have made the Holocaust an industry, just ignore the fact 27 million Russians died, ignore the fact that throughout history there have been Holocausts against Christians, Confucians, Muslims, Atheists, pretty much everybody else but they haven't decided to play eternal victim.
Fuck the jews, even in X-men we get the Erik Lensherr jew shit over and over again, how many times do we have to go to an Auschwitz flashback?
>>
>>70196394
>Arya giving up the Faceless because of some fucking actor

Best part of this episode. Been waiting for her to realize she doesn't need the assassin edgelords and to get that sword she hid.
>>
>>70198912
She trained and learned shit.
>>
>>70199684
You sound like a blast at parties anon. If you have any friends go out or something jesus christ. Not that anon btw
>>
>>70199766
Its not like Coldhands randomly saves anyone in the books or anything.

I liked the episode. Coldhands-Benjen merger is as not sloppy as it could be, Tommen is smart for converting, the Tyrells and Lannisters are 2 times as bad as the faith, and a big shift in kings landing is interesting.

>>70199684
Margaery is very clearing lying to gain the favor of the people. Remember last episode where she sucked up to the Sparrow to talk to her brother.

The Dany scene seemed rushed to get to dragons, but rushing is what Dany scenes need right now.
I don't understand the obsidian thing, is obsidian inherently magic like they've been treating it? If some on from Dragonstone just shoved some into their heart they would become a white walker? It very clearly is magic from another source, but why not explicitly state it?

Next episode should be hound reveal too, so I'm happy.
>>
>>70198324
>Filler
>HS winning and tommen sending Jaime to RR was filler
>Sam getting another vallirian sword was filler
>Riverrun and riverlands being back from death is filler
>fucking coldbenjenhands is filler

I can someone kill plebs.
>>
>>70199986
>she doesn't need the assassin edgelords and to get that sword she hid.
I agree.

Still doesn't change the fact that they could have played it out better.

>>70200094
I just came back from watching X-Men with friends.

You're an idiot if you think criticizing a show done poorly, a sad turn of events from the early seasons that had so much more nuanced characters and compelling dialogue, has anything to do with friends. And you're an even bigger idiot doing ad hominen on a board called TELEVISION AND FILM where you're suppose to discuss shows, not Facebook where you say everything is fun no matter what.
>>
Walder Frey is pretty good, I liked the speech scene about still just being laughing stocks. I expect Manderlys to come into play soon too.
>>
>>70199684
You want to have a reasonable discussion now? After you go off on me like a fucking sperg just because i simply disagreed with you?

I never said the ENTIRE episode was good. I thought Arya's scenes and Dany's scene's were fucking shit. But I though this episode was really good compared to the last 5. These are my thoughts on the episode.

>>70197295
>>
>>70200324
fag
>>
>>70200289
>Margaery is very clearing lying to gain the favor of the people.
I can only hope. There was some part of me that was thinking Margery was plotting on her own to overthrow the Sparrows, but then I feel like I am vastly overestimating D&D after the painfully bad way Dorne ended and how Roose was killed.
>>
>>70199922
>Try watching Baraka last night
>Spooky music comes on
>It's Auschwitz
>Mumble "oh for fucks sake"
>Friends look at me like uwot

Why is The Holocaust always portrayed as THE WORST THING THAT EVER HAPPENED EVER all the fucking time???
>>
File: sparrow.jpg (51 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
sparrow.jpg
51 KB, 320x240
>>70198055
I think you need to relax and lay off the online hate speech for a while anon. Why are you so angry about anything? When is the last time you said anything nice to someone or did something selfless for someone? The world needs people like you to start caring for others, and to stop lashing out in impotent frustration due to your own failure as a person.
>>
>>70200412
>literally just "memes XD lol" the post
>still hasn't explained WHY said scenes were good besides "based" and memespouting

You lack any brain matter. Don't bother replying until you can give an actual explanation and not memespout like some retarded 16 year old trying to fit in to the GoT generals.
>>
>>70200437
She converted Tommen so she wouldn't do the walk and ruin her name, and so she could have access to the faith, but she doesn't want to overthrow the Sparrow, I think. She lied to the Sparrow so she could talk to her brother, proving her only allegiance is to her family. She is trying to save her brother. I think she will want to overthrow the Sparrow when eventually her brother is executed, hopefully forced to prove himself by being the faith's champion. She may even help kill Tommen in the end.
>>
Pretty good episode except for some shit scenes:

>Last Week: build me 1000 ships.
>This week: Hurr durr khalessi we need 1000 ships to reach westros
>Where the fuck are the other dragons?

Also how is Arya going to make it. Butterface has been beating her ass for 3 seasons now
>>
>>70200565
This. Margery is playing the game of the high sparrow and his cronies, for now. Religion, like politics, is a game (of thrones).
>>
>>70200324
How could it have been played out better? She sees how petty the Faceless are to accept contracts and to get involved with useless peasants and their inconsiquential drama. She's better than that. Watching the play about her life and family reminds her that she isn't Faceless. She isn't nobody.
>>
>>70200655
Wow, this truly was a
>GAME OF THRONES
>>
File: 32143546234.jpg (32 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
32143546234.jpg
32 KB, 512x384
[slaps ass]
>>
>>70200555
>>70200324

As fucking expected, you decided to sperg out once again.

>I just came back from watching X-Men with friends.
>friends
>X-Men

Kek not only are you not fooling anyone, you just invalidated everything you say by admitting you watched FUCKING X-MEN lmao.

I don't have to explain why I thought they were good you literal braindead fucking retard, they're called fucking subjective opinions. And who gives a shit what you think about the episode, you just proved you have no taste. (X-Men kek)
>>
Episode had some really good bits. It's disappointing to see know that this season isn't going to progress the story at a faster pace because we already know that the last few seasons are likely going to be shorter. They are going to rush way too fast to finish the series. We probably won't even have the trial by combat this season.

The good:

Mad King flashback - Mad King's madness related to Three Eyed Raven/Bran's visions and time travelling confirmed?

Benjen - Full blown Strider saving the hobbits

Lord Tarly- being a bad ass in his hall and having to put up with his fat worthless son who brought a barbarian whore to his home.

Frey - Scenes with Walder and the Twins are always great. Good to see him back. Looking forward to showing us a real medieval siege scenario and showing Blackfish again.

Tommen - BTFO atheist fedora faggots

The Bad -
Gilly opening her cunt mouth to Randyll Tarly calling him a shit warrior.

Cersei saying how proud and strong Lannisters are AGAIN

Dany's feminist empowerment scene saying the same shit over and over AGAIN
>>
>>70200890
>muh fantasy dungeons and dragons show is for mature adults only, not like capeshit
>>
File: 1464579257004.jpg (37 KB, 680x478) Image search: [Google]
1464579257004.jpg
37 KB, 680x478
So the animator Makiko Futaki of all these movie is dead. How do you feel about this?
>>
>>70200890
>I don't have to explain why I thought they were good
>i.e I can't
Just off yourself please.

Also X-Men was shit besides Fassbender. You have to do these things when you have friends and co-workers. Not that you understand when you suckle on your mother's titties every night and go to sleep in her basement; your sole existence only sustained by trying to meme on 4chan and getting false acceptance in this board's culture.

You are the definition of worthless.
>>
>>70201063
I never said that you autist. Wait are you actually defending that X-Men movie? Kek.

>>70201114
>Just off ourself
>Just kill yourself
>Remove yourself

How about some creativity anon?

>You have to do these things when you have friends and co-workers.

Yeah if you're a beta cuck with a shitty life. What kind of sad fuck HAS to do something lmao, grow some balls, learn how to say no or fuck off like you do on the internet.

>your sole existence only sustained by trying to meme on 4chan and getting false acceptance in this board's culture.

>Literally made a thread about a popular show to get some (You's).

>You are the definition of worthless.

:^)
>>
>>70200890
Been a while since I've seen a shitposter of this magnitude.
>>
>>70201568
>I never said that you autist
You implied it.

And you can come on down off that high horse. GoT isn't too far removed from capeshit.
>>
File: it matters.jpg (96 KB, 986x553) Image search: [Google]
it matters.jpg
96 KB, 986x553
>>70195789
>mfw I am torn between wanting to experience the spectacle of shit unspoiled and not wanting to miss the dank hateposting ITT
>>
Feminist power fantasy the show.

Every episode we will remind you how evil men are.
>The khals wanting to rape a strong powerful women(Kelly C).
Every episode this season we will remind you white men have small cocks or none.
>Varys has no cock joke every episode this season.
>Jon snows small pecker joke last episode.
Every episode we will remind you how evil white men are.
>Ramsay being evil, killing white women and sending evil rape letter.
>The WHITE masters owning BLACK slaves.
Every episode we will remind you how weak white men are.
>Jaime,Jon,Kevan,Loras,Theon and Tommen all being weak little bitches until a strong powerfull woman tell them otherwise.
Every episode we will remind you that men are nothing but BETA whiteknights.
>GreyWorm, Jaime, Jorah and Sam.
Every episode we will remind you how powerful woman are.
>Brienee talking shit about executing evil white man Stannis.
>Kelly C killing evil men, being portrayed as a goddess while being The smuggest of cunts.
>Sansa demanding Jon to take back WinterFell or she will take back WinterFell by herself, while Jon was being a little bitch.
>Yara going to rule the Iron Islands while saying how worthless white men are.
>>
so how long until they run out of cgi money for the dragons and they kill them off?
>>
So the Arya plotline was completely pointless?
>>
>>70201014
>Dany's feminist empowerment scene

All young white liberal women see in her everything they wish they could be…

Saving all the brown people from themselves and their ignorant ways. (Slavery)

Sleeping with all the handsome men, and all of them desire her. (Jorah & Naharas)

She can't bare any children (White women don't like children or have them) but she has pet dogs to protect her. (Dragons)

She's has special snowflake powers no one understands, that she always reminds everyone about. (Fireproof)

She's what every leftist first world woman strives to be.
>>
File: 436463634.jpg (64 KB, 540x510) Image search: [Google]
436463634.jpg
64 KB, 540x510
If you think about it right now GoT world has:

-Kelly C in the east gathering more and more power by plot armor techniques.
-Cersei/Margaery powerfight for Kingslanding and the seven kingdoms.
-Sansa trying to reclame the north and let's be honest, Jon is a bastard so probably is going to land on Sansa (rickon is pretty dead IMO).
-Yara claiming the Iron Islands.
-That bitch taking the power in Dorne.
-Kingdom of the Reach ruled by the old grandma in the shadows.
-The Vale ruled by an inbred kid.

So right now each kingdom has women as serious contenders for claiming the seat or the males are incompetent/psychokillers/cry babys.

BRAVO DABI
>>
>>70199074
>Why does Drogon now obey her when he refused to listen before?

She levelled up from killing all those Khals and picked Dragonbinding as her next perk from the Dragon Blood skill tree.
>>
>>70201014
First half of show:

Little Finger confronted and made to look weak and cowardly by two STRONK women… one who was RAPED by the patriarchy and can STILL FEEL IT. White CIS men are scum! He retreats off with his tail between his legs. Silly white male.

Arya is a goddman ninja now and can KICK ANY WHITE CIS MALE SCUMS ASS! Her homegirl is even tougher! (for now ;) She’s getting the eye of the tiger, reality of female physical limitations be damned! Her non-white minority male guide will show her the path to ultimate stronk-ed-ness!

Hey guys look! Cock and balls! FINALLY nude equality!!! Woo woop!

Bran has a vision. Hippie tree girls kill a CIS white male. Why? To make white walkers. Why? TO PROTECT THEMSELVES FROM THE CIS WHITE MALES

Hillary of the Iron Islands appears! Claims the throne. WAAAAA? We’ve never had a QUEEN before! No WOMAN can lead us! Enter a c.uck male with literally no penis. Gives up his claim and supports Hillary. But WAA? An evil white CIS male appears! Goddamn these CIS white males always keeping stronk women down! He even talks of raping the mary sue dragon queen. THE BASTARD CIS SCUM. He’ll get his… I assure you!
>>
>>70198666
Same here negro. I had my dick out ready to fap for when she does her walk of shame and then there was no walk
>>
>>70202020
Last half:

Cut to mary sue dragon queen. One of her orbiter c.uck males has stone AIDS! No matter. All he ever wanted to do was serve her. Professes his white knight love. Go find the cure c.uck… and come orbit me again! Godspeed!

Cut to another male with no penis and another with a disability. C.ucks say we need a hero. No penis c.uck: Where will we find him? Dwarf c.uck: who said HIM??? Huh? Why not a HER! How about a multicultural stronk woman with special snowflake powers? Hell yeah! She even gets to YET AGAIN brings up Varys HAS NO PENIS! We never hear that brought up! HA ha ha

Back to the other disability c.uck and another vision. An army of white CIS walkers! Spoopy!

Meeting with Snow, the two STRONK women and the non-threatening white male c.uck whose king was killed by STRONK woman #2. . Jon Snow trys to have some balls after his crying fit and stern talking to by his stronk sister. Sister takes over meeting. STRONK! She’s a master war planner now!

And damn… that wilding can’t keep his eyes off a STRONK woman! He’s NEVER seen a woman SO STRONK!

Oh shit, the white CIS walkers found Bran! RUN FROM THEIR EVIL WHITENESS! Hold the door Hodor! White CIS males CAN be ok, if they are fat, disabled and non-problematic!
>>
>>70201777
>THE FEMINIST MASTERPLAN
>TITS AND DRAGONS
Sansa is still Littlefinger's BITCH. She is trying to keep Jon under her thumb because he won't partisipate in politics, and because Littlefinger is guiding her to.
>'your HALF-brother'

The show is also making it very clear that Dany is going to kill the slavers, and that this is morally wrong, as Tyrion is the true logical view point, and wants peaceful, long term improvement.
>>
>>70195789
Seriously, what the fuck did these jews just do to Arya?
It was all for fucking nothing. She hasn't learned a goddamn thing.
The worst part is she's gonna win against a trained assassin next episode, I just know it.
>>
Somebody post a screencap of dany riding in on the dragon that shit was like playstation
>>
>>70201777
Stannis killed his brother with black magic, cheated on his wife, and wanted to sacrifice his bastard son/ Brother's bastard son to become a king. He's not morally good. Jon small dick joke is book canon.
>>
>>70201777
>Masters
>white

You should take that one out of the little narrative you're trying to create there.
>>
20 years of books and 6 years of TV and i still don't understand what bran's "power" is or how it's supposed to defeat the white walkers
>>
>million tests in Assassin Guild trying to destroy all ego and selfish desires
>head guy promises girl she can satisfy her personal beef with Arya by killing her
>>
hey has anyone forgotten that Jaime killed his cousin to escape a long time ago

don't the other Lannisters in the family get mad about that? isn't killing your blood really bad

didn't Jaime's cousin have a family??? it would be good if they end up killing Jaime or betrayng the main Lannister family
>>
>>70202095
>It was all for fucking nothing.
>yfw game of plebs goes over your head
>>
>>70201946
>>70201893
>>70201777

remember sansa's rape scene?

this is what happens when a minority(feminist) are vocal -while the silent majority just watch and move on-, they know the industry doesn't whant to have a bad rep, so they shame until they get what they want, in this case, empowered female characters.
>>
>>70202164
>Stannis killed his brother with black magic

For the good of the kingdom as the RIGHTFUL heir.
>>
>hehe i was only pretending to be converted, marge kills the sparrow
>salsa will kill ramsey with jon leading 20 good men with her
>everyone already forgot about dorne and doesn't care anymore
>tyrone drinks some more wine
>final sequence will be kelly c crossing the ocean

boy i cant wait for the finale
>>
Why do all you fat beta virgins get so mad, why don't you guys make a even better show instead of complaining about it on anime image board. No wonder you guys can't even talk to a female without thinking of a meme.
>>
>>70195789
that part triggered the fuck out of me. especially tommen's prepubescent voice, fucking makes me rage
>>
>>70202312
Oh my, please enlighten me to how deeper the plot just became now that Arya just quit her training for no good reason.
No really, go ahead, I'm waiting.
>>
File: 1415904811574.gif (1 MB, 300x188) Image search: [Google]
1415904811574.gif
1 MB, 300x188
>>70199986
but it doesnt make sense, they are clearly more powerful than her.
they could literally be almost anyone at any time anywhere.
why piss off someone that powerful and dangerous?
>>
>>70197958
Because then when anon stops watching and judges the show as the garbage that it is, you'll just then complain that they don't even watch it
>>
>>70202262

when Dany succumbs to advanced cuntitis Bran will warg into the dragons and burn the white walkers the fuck out

he's also the only one that can through his visions see the larger picture and not waste time getting involved in petty conflicts

notice how even Jon is now involved in Stark fightan crap
>>
>>70202219
looks like a curly haired jew to me
>>
>>70201946
>Kelly C in the east gathering more and more power by plot armor techniques.
if she actually fails taking the Iron throne with all the shit she has been handed then she is pretty much the worst military commander in all of the Seven Kingdoms and Mordor
>>
File: Thresh_0.jpg (297 KB, 1215x717) Image search: [Google]
Thresh_0.jpg
297 KB, 1215x717
>tfw lantern and scythe weapon
>was a whitewalker
>but now im k

wuh... wuh wuh... WHAT?
>>
>>70202262
he gets strong enough to warg the night king in the past and makes gob (go back) and his army of undead return to whence they came.
>>
>>70201659
>Everyone who's not me is a shitposter.

>>70201672
No I didn't. I especially never implied that it was more "mature" in any way, shape, or form (Even though it objectively is). My point was that comparatively GoT is better than X-Men in terms of quality. Despite that, I actually think the last 5 episodes, and season 5 was pretty shit. So no, not on a high horse, pretty sure you're just assblasted about me insulting X-Men lol.
>>
>>70202347
you forgot the mandatory Varys cameo for "NO COCK" jokes
>>
I just realized that throughout the entire series (after based Bobby B joined the heavenly boar hunt) Lannister juve shitters are the only ones that held the throne, wasting time being complete tools. Sick of them whining and being completely incompetent.
>>
File: sp.jpg (18 KB, 780x390) Image search: [Google]
sp.jpg
18 KB, 780x390
>Tommen was brought up to be manipulated by Cersei
>Tommen gets manipulated by a man who is a better manipulator than Cersei

I don't see what is so surprising. There was obvious foreshadowing in this season.
>>
>>70201568
gonna be honest familia, he's been shitting on you this whole "argument"

He's a huge spergy faggot that complains, but keeps watching, but You told him to explain himself, he did, and you've just been deflecting endlessly.
>>
>>70202526
she'll fail because rendering dragons and dressing up 100 extras as dotharaki and duplicating them in cgi to create an army of 80 grorillion soldiers will be too expensive to keep doing.
>>
>>70202638

Especially since Tommen hasn't made any decisions without his Mom in his ear. Tommen hasn't done anything as King on his own since Joffrey died. He is a weak King.
>>
>>70202066
But this is so damn accurate!
>>
>wasting based Richard Grant on a bit part
>>
>>70202424
>>70202470
>hurr durr this episodes so boring
>she's just watching a play wtf?
>FILLER EPISODE LMAO GUYS MIRITE?
>nothings happening she's just watching a play!
>we already know all this stuff like wtf?
>BORING when is she gonna do some kung fu?
>guys, like, I think the play may be giving Arya more insight about herself and her place in the world than living with a bunch of moody fags in robes
>what? No, shut up fag. Assassins are cool and mysterious and for mature adults like myself only
>>
>>70197754
>nazis invented banners and staircases
life was a mistake
>>
File: 2016-05-29 20-54-29.jpg (763 KB, 1935x1116) Image search: [Google]
2016-05-29 20-54-29.jpg
763 KB, 1935x1116
IM SO SICK OF THESE DRAGONS. THEY DONT DO NOTHING
>>
File: FAITH.png (148 KB, 472x624) Image search: [Google]
FAITH.png
148 KB, 472x624
>>
>>70202700
Damn has he really? I usually get lost on the main focus of my arguments. But where did I ask him to explain himself?
>>
File: Faith-Militant-Main-Shield.png (47 KB, 395x480) Image search: [Google]
Faith-Militant-Main-Shield.png
47 KB, 395x480
>>70202900
FUCK YEAH
>>
>>70202861
>guys, like, I think the play may be giving Arya more insight about herself and her place in the world than living with a bunch of moody fags in robes
Her watching the play makes sense, since she didn't know a lot of shit.
What doesn't make sense is for her to suddenly just quit on her training for literally no good reason. What sort of insight could she probably have that made her think "Y'know what? Nevermind all my reasons for coming here, I'm sure a little frail girl like me can kill everybody I need to kill with no training. Yup."

Quit trying to justify pretentious writing. Wasting the audience's time is a goddamn crime.
>>
>>70197648
>Implying the Hound won't show up and represent the Sparrows in the trial by combat against Zombie Mountain so we can finally have Cleganebowl
>>
>>70202892
They grow.
I feel so bad for the other two dragons locked away
>>
>>70201097
As long as Pixar is around who cares?
>>
>welcome home sam, boy you sure look great!
>thanks mom you're awesome!
>wow sister you look great! you're so grown up!
>thank you brother! your wife is pretty! she can have one of my dresses! hooray!
>w-where's father???
>*ominous silence*

that's really all you need to know that we're on the express train to daddy issues. they should have just cut right to sam and gilly taking the sword and getting the fuck out of there.
>>
>>70198324
The ADHD generation.
>>
>How many shops do we need?
>Fuck me, at least a thousand, khaleesi. No one has that many.
>Not yet...

Are they fucking serious with this? The person who wrote this line works for HBO? I'm surprised Emilia Clarke didn't look straight at the camera and wink.
>>
File: 1464480870972.jpg (190 KB, 1415x1000) Image search: [Google]
1464480870972.jpg
190 KB, 1415x1000
>>70196394
Arya was the best part of the episode, you're just stupid as fuck. Also Margery obviously wasn't converted you fucking retard, she brainwashed tommen because she has different motives. She's playing 4d chess. Also the meera/Bran scenes were great too also benjen. And but to mention Frey.

The edgy contrarian schtick is getting tiring. The show has its problems but it's still enjoyable.
>>
Jaime is a shitty kingsguard if he didn't know tommen was at the sept
>>
fucking hyped for Jamie's adventures in the riverlands
>>
>>70199986
>she doesn't need the assassin edgelords
Except she is a useless little girl without their training, so yeah she does.

Seems fucking dumb they just let her in, will let her betray them, and get away with it. Atleast for awhile, Arya isn't end-game material.
>>
>>70202771
he is following his grandpa's advice, who also wanted to manipulate him
>>
>>70202996
Well, she had to quit or kill the innocent actor. She almsot did it for the exact reason of staying and continuing her training.

She decided she couldn't and has to make due with the training she already got.

And it looks like you dont get assigned and assassination mission until your training is complete, doesnt mean she is a pro, but I am pretty sure she is going to woop that side faceless bitches ass.

Remember she has been with them for a very long time now training, and the blind training prolly made her OP.

But if not than yea pretty shit writing, at least showcase her skills to the audience so we arent wtfing
>>
>>70203101
This was actually the first good episode since Season 4 probably. No shit writing + acting or cheap rushed scenes.
>>
>>70200324
Just curious, how would you have made it play out better?
>>
>>70196394
I'll bet you unironically support trump as well
>>
>>70198324
Goddamn every episode I like this episode is one that all the normies hate, I wonder who they will pander to
>>
File: 1462293374350.jpg (23 KB, 514x459) Image search: [Google]
1462293374350.jpg
23 KB, 514x459
>>70202595
>everything I dislike is objectively shit
>>
>>70202996
What do you think "pretentious" means?
>>
>>70203164
A different guy wrote the script might have something to do with it
>>
File: 1460448191935.jpg (126 KB, 833x893) Image search: [Google]
1460448191935.jpg
126 KB, 833x893
>It's a Radmure episode

That's all I need 2bh
>>
This was the best episode this season in my opinion. I liked getting more development from Sam, and it was nice to see his family and his father, also stealing Heartsbane was great.

Is Sam still going to Oldtown though, or did he steal the sword to return north considering what he knows about the White Walkers?

The scenes in Kings Landing were also all excellent, Mace actually came off as a fucking badass in his speech, and the High Sparrows ruse was excellent.

Jaime hasn't been well done this season, I dislike his character development, but I am glad that he is finally leaving the city and going to Riverrun. I just wish he had burned a few bridges with Cersei before he left.

The Benjen reveal was also excellent, as well as the little glimpses we got of the Mad King and Jaime on the throne.

I liked Arya's scenes as well, fuck the haters I like her story and I enjoyed her time in Braavos. Can't wait for her to kill the Waif and go back to really being Arya.

The final scene with Dany wasn't bad either, but it was extremely repetitive of things she has already said multiple times in the past and completely failed to do. That said, I really liked her riding down on Drogon and giving a speech.

8.5/10 episode.
>>
>>70200474
Because the Jews are evil and the Holohoax never happened but it should have happened you fucking cuck!!
>>
File: tumblr_mrjpcoE5wK1s39uv7o2_50.gif (506 KB, 500x274) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mrjpcoE5wK1s39uv7o2_50.gif
506 KB, 500x274
>>70203149
Blame George
>>
>>70198912
She was never going to be a faceless man, she's a woman
>>
Margaery is so fucking awesome. She's absolutely gaming the High Sparrow, the King AND the Lannisters, all to save her brother. Jesus Christ, I'm in love.
>>
>>70195789
>dae people dont realize click bait posts are still a thing on /tv/

>reminder that only a walking dead fan could come up with a title like "game of shit"
>>
>>70198912
This. Her whole arc was basically pointless. She got her eyes taken, finally gave up, got her shit kicked in, decided to give up being an assassin so now she's back to where she started learning jack shit. Her and Sansa are the one the most worthless characters.
>>
>>70200384
Wyman better be a gigantic fat fuck or I'm gonna be mad.

>>70200289
>Tyrells just as bad

I dunno man. Just as ambitious as the Lannisters sure, but the Tyrells rely on "Bread and Circuses" to maintain power and that's not a bad lord to be ruled over if you're just some average schmuck in a feudal society.
>>
>>70202470
Because she's not a fucking pussy.
>>
File: 1460422663595.gif (3 MB, 372x208) Image search: [Google]
1460422663595.gif
3 MB, 372x208
>>70203168
Not that anon but its retards like you who bitch about him in response to things completely unrelated that make me can't wait to vote for him
>>
>>70202996
>What doesn't make sense is for her to suddenly just quit on her training for literally no good reason.

She does have a good reason. She had a list of people she wanted to kill. Some two-bit nobody actress who's only crime was being slightly better than some other two-bit nobody actress was not on that list. She doesn't want to kill nobodies for no reason because some edgy faggot told her to.

Watching the play also shows how her family name has been slandered and how the public views the Starks. There's probably a part of her that feels guilty and potentially responsible for this (because she's a child) by denouncing her name and running away from everything. So she goes and gets her sword (reclaims her name and identity) and sets out to fix it all or whatever.
>>
They can't seriously keep going with the sparrow story line can they?
>>
literally every single episode ever of this show /tv/ has said was shit

yet you keep watching every week
>>
>>70203345
She knows how to change faces and is more attuned with her senses
>>
>>70203411
Yo, I'm gonna copy this and post it for the next week whenever someone bitches about the Arya storyline. Well said.
>>
>>70203295
agreed.
>based waifu

she's been on her shit since day one, no way she's just going to get all religious.

what do you think her gameplan is tho? are there any benefits of having the sparrows on her side other than saving her brother?
>>
>>70203441
As is the case with every single show. /tv/ is nothing but Contrarian fuckers who hate everything just for the sake of hating it.

If something is good and widely praised, /tv/ resorts to being the hipsters who have to have a dissenting opinion just for the sake of causing arguments.
>>
File: 1431904011203.jpg (428 KB, 480x673) Image search: [Google]
1431904011203.jpg
428 KB, 480x673
>>70195789
Is it too much to hope for that Daario will assassinate Daenerys?
>>
File: hbf.jpg (31 KB, 640x359) Image search: [Google]
hbf.jpg
31 KB, 640x359
All showfags are equal before the Gods. Their sins will be revealed for all to see.
>>
>>70203516
she doesn't have any fucking face to change with you retard

unless part of her training was learning how to cure faces into masks or whatever the fuck the faceless men do
>>
>>70203158
>She decided she couldn't and has to make due with the training she already got.
Which was essentially fucking nothing.
Ooh boy she can handle a stick. Cool, that's not enough for her to infiltrate fucking King's Landing and murder Cersei, for example.
Shit, fuck Cersei, she couldn't even reach Walder.

The faceless bitch was helping to train her so if anything it can be assumed that she's had much more time to learn from "Jaqen". Certainly much more than stick fighting.

I have no doubt Arya is gonna either win or at least survive, at this point they've reached creative bankruptcy, but it won't make any goddamn sense.

Honestly this whole season made me feel like they really couldn't live up to the concept of bringing in new, interesting characters to the plot. Every episode now has felt like a rush to the end.

>>70203217
It seems grabbing a dictionary is too much for your limited mind.

b : expressive of affected, unwarranted, or exaggerated importance, worth, or stature

>>70203411
That's not a reason. And you're putting everything backwards, she wasn't running away from anything while her intentions were still to make justice on those who fucked her and her family.
She IS, however, running away NOW from the reality of what she needs to do in order to achieve that justice. She's not gonna fix a goddamn thing without training.

You're fucking retarded.
>>
>>70203544
i disagree
>>
>>70203168
Hope you kill yourself when your ancient communist candidate loses the nomination to literally satan the woman.
>>
MASSA DORANN NOOO
>>
also fuck you all I love danny

she's got dragons, that's all I need

her scenes are a little boring desu, but over all I'm just waiting for her to wreck some shit with them
>>
File: 1464564572096.png (408 KB, 864x479) Image search: [Google]
1464564572096.png
408 KB, 864x479
>>70203411
Yfw the actress wanted to die because she had greyscale and they were helping her die a better death because she couldn't do it herself

Ooopsie poopsie arya
>>
>>70203516
She has no faces and no guts to steal faces
>>
>>70196394

This.

Sam is a walking vagina, and his father should have just killed him.

The Arya story has gone absolutely nowhere. Just a total waste of time.

This show is nothing but drawn out, repetitive bullshit, and the only decent thing to look forward to is the white walkers killing everyone.
>>
File: latest[1].jpg (255 KB, 1280x656) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
255 KB, 1280x656
>>70203176
No, this was a good episode. They did a good job showing how useless Tomen was. Joffrey wouldn't have taken any of that shit from anyone. Tar and feather the whole order, burn down the temple and build a Denny's.

Piggy scene showed how useless he was too. He's pretty much worse than Sansa.

Cold Hands was only not boring for book readers.

Arya is going to get wrecked I imagine. She'll live but she won't win that fight. She can't handle Waife and is likely going to get punched out. She can't stay with the nameless from a story telling point of view though.

So tired of Danny. I got nothing good to say about that.
>>
>>70203528
Honestly not sure, beyond hoping to protect her brother by getting in close with the enemy. Now she's the beloved Queen of the Seven Kingdoms once again, with not only the crown behind her, but the gods as well. She could damn near do anything she pleases, as long as she continues to play that weak bitch Tommen correctly - namely, "Do this, the gods would like it."
>>
>>70203596
Nah only trumpets like you care that much about their candidate. Don't worry though you'll get your wish and trump will win. You should be wary of what you wish for though.
>>
>>70198453
You mean Rains of Castamere?
>>
>>70198163
>Objectively a filler episode.
Gotta set things up somehow. As much as people like you might dislike it the episodes where "things happen" need context for them to have any impact. This context is given to us in episodes like this.
>>
>>70203587
And what part of the writing of this episode struck you as having exaggerated importance?
>>
>>70203734
what I wanna know is, if tommen does kill himself or dies or whatever like the spoilers say, who the fuck is the rightful heir?

I mean, I know they are all literally fighting for the throne, but who would the put on the throne
>>
>>70203686
Why can't he be a maester? The world needs intellectuals, not just soldiers
>>
Jaime would never let Tommen be brainwashed by the High Sparrow. This show is officially over.
>>
>>70203577
Eh, she's still a goddamn good actress. Only a handful of people would recognize her on site. She already killed Meryn, an envoy from the Iron Throne, because she wanted to and without getting cuaght
>>
>>70195789
I stopped watching the walking dead a few seasons ago, and I don't even get excited to pirate this show anymore.

I usually pirate silicon valley first, and just watch this when I'm out of shit to watch.

It's turning into Nothing Happens the show, just like le walking dead.
>>
>>70199986
Except now she has literally no purpose in life.
>>
>>70203168
How is that at all relevant? Go to /pol/ if you want to shitpost about politics you mong.
>>
Why did Sam steal the sword?

How was the Dragon suddenly tamed?

The kind is religious now?

>Feels like we missed and episode or two
>>
>>70203587
Did you not watch this season? Jaqen has been giving her shit the whole time for having a kill list. He straight told her to drop it, they don't get to pick who they kill. She was there for training so she could kill her enemies, but Jaqen intended to turn her into a true Faceless Man - no one, a killer without an identity. That kill list = part of her identity. She can't let it go, therefore she runs because she still wants to be Arya Stark.
>>
>>70203587
She was never going to "get justice" through the Faceless. Have you been watching or are you too busy checking your Facebook during episodes? To join them, she was supposed to let go of who she was, which includes any vendettas she had. She would have never gotten revenge through them. She would have served the Many Faced God by poisoning actresses and blacksmiths and farmers for the rest of her life.

Arya leaving/never joining the Faceless has been forecast since she buried the fucking sword instead of getting rid of it like she was supposed to.

This show is not well written in the slightest. Which is saying a lot about you, that you can't follow simple plot threads like this.
>>
>>70203796
Wasting the audience's time with the whole Arya arc to try and make a point about some sudden realization and a change of heart.
None of which made any goddamn sense.
>>
You guys excited for Edmure and Blackfish dying next episode "to cut loose ends" similar to Osha?
>>
>>70203852
Yeah the sword scene was weird. Made me wonder why sam even went there in the first place
>>
>>70203902
why would Edmure die? He's an invaluable prisoner
>>
>>70203892
That's not an answer to my question. How did the plotting of the episode demonstrate affected or exaggerated importance?
>>
>>70203847
Her only purpose before this was revenge then sweet sweet death. Now she has some training. I guess in the books she gets more training
>>
>>70203902
They won't die, at least not now. I imagine it'll play out basically as it did in the books.
>>
>>70203852
>Why did Sam steal the sword?
Probably because GRRM told them that's how it goes down in the books, so they just put it in to save time instead of making it actually make any sense.
>>
>>70203852
>Why did Sam steal the sword?
Durr why would he steal a sword made out of one of the only materials which can kill a White Walker?
>How was the Dragon suddenly tamed?
When was it not loyal to Dany? When it stayed in the arena trying to protect her from the Sons of the Harpy even at the expense of its own safety?
>The kind is religious now?
What?
>>
>>70203847
No, that's where she was headed with the Faceless. To have no purpose but whatever that God wills.

Thank god this show only has two seasons left. It's fanbase is literally too stupid for it.
>>
File: 1447469228214.gif (2 MB, 332x215) Image search: [Google]
1447469228214.gif
2 MB, 332x215
>>70203995
>I imagine it'll play out basically as it did in the books.
>>
>>70203873
And yet Jaqen gave her a mission which implies that he would've followed up on her training. Which was all that she needed.
It was obvious that she was going to betray the Faceless at some point since she was there in order to not be a useless girl when she went back.
And yet she's now going back as the same useless girl.

>>70203881
Read above. She didn't need to join the Faceless for life, Jaqen was already giving her a mission regardless, she just needed to train and THEN run. If she's not going to do that, there wasn't any goddamn point to any of this.
>>
>>70204011
What are you talking about? Drogon only flew to the pits because it smelled blood
>>
>>70204067
The eye of the tiger montages are her training
>>
>>70204067
>she just needed to train and THEN run

She did train. Oh, you needed two or three more scenes of her spinning a stick around to clearly convey that to you?
>>
>>70203944
How is it not a fucking answer?
The goddamn writer makes you sit through a whole arc of supposed character development and then renders it all for nothing at the last moment because the character made some sort of deep realization.
Except only the writer could possibly believe there's actually a deep realization in any of this.
The writer gave unwarranted importance to a supposed point that he wanted to make, instead of following through with a character's development.
>>
So if Dany becomes empress of the world, what happens when she dies with no true heir? Everything just falls right back to shit?
>>
File: showfriends.png (176 KB, 344x337) Image search: [Google]
showfriends.png
176 KB, 344x337
>season 6
>people think there are actually "filler" scenes and "filler" episodes
>>
>>70195789
>literally nothing happens for 50 minutes
>another shitty Danny speech
>forced to sit through the high cuck talking more
>forced to sit through the literal cuck Sam do whatever

What the fuck just show Jon or something.
>>
>>70204121
>>70204141
That shit wasn't training. Look at the goddamn books, she goes off to train with Izembaro in order to actually become effective at what she wants to do.
Swinging a stick around isn't fucking assassin training. She should've joined the actors if anything.
>>
>>70204145
Pretentious doesn't mean writing a story that you think is good but other people don't think is good. Jesus fucking Christ, I didn't even care for this episode but you need to learn the meaning of words before you try to use them you retarded fucking cocksucker.
>>
>>70204226
who's that, there's too many characters
>>
>>70204207
there was literally zero point to Arya's plot since she left the Hound
>>
>>70204141
He obviously wants more detail and depth to it without realizing the medium he's using isn't the best for that.

I would recommend him to stick to the books, as no film will ever be able to portray the story detail he wants as well as literature can.
>>
Why did Sam steal Heartsbane?
>>
>>70204067
Jaqen sent her there as a test of her will, not a test of her abilities. She'd already killed a member of the Kingsguard, he knows she can kill. He sent her there to see if she truly wanted to become no one - that's the entire point of the play showing the Starks as a bunch of idiots. He's showing her that her family is a laughing stock, and seeing how she reacts. That's why the Waif was there.
>>
>>70204207
The whole thing is fucking filler.
>>
>>70204156
Jaime would be the rightful heir considering he's a Targaryen
>>
>>70204145
How exactly was Arya's character being developed under the Faceless? Literally all that happens is they tell her to forget who she is and then blind her. That's not character development. Her learning how to fight isn't character development.

Her character hasn't had any development UNTIL this episode where something finally fucking comes together for her and she DOES something for herself, and not because some dude told her to.
>>
>>70204211
Hell yeah dude, they should have more epic Jon kills and speeches and being generally awesome! That would be totally badass xD
>>
>>70204265
The Jesus Christ who the series itself is named for
>>
>>70204265
That's Azor Ahai
>>
>>70204145
>The goddamn writer makes you sit through a whole arc of supposed character development and then renders it all for nothing at the last moment because the character made some sort of deep realization.

You mean like real life?
>>
>>70204243
And when exactly did I say that's what it meant?
Dude seriously, if you're going to simplify my argument in order to walk away the victor, kindly stop wasting my time, go suck circumcised dick.
>>
>>70196261
tommen worshiped the seven, but honored the traditional law of the land: that the crown and faith were separate, though the high septon had a place on the small council.

Cersei was the first to break tradition, by allowing the faith to arm.

Tommen shattered it though, by completely obliterating the separation between faith and crown. This is a radical move, and it is unclear what the power structure in kings landing will look like going forward.
>>
>>70204337
BUT IF THERES NO FIGHTING WITH DRAGONS OR ICE ZOMBIES AT THE END THAT MEANS THE WHOLE PLOTLINE WAS POINTLESS
>>
>>70204232
It'd be nice if she killed a few more before the but the series is a condensed version of the books
>>
>>70204232
>Look at the goddamn books

Whoops, found your problem. We're not talking about the books here, faggot, but the show. You're mistake is comparing one to the other when it should be quite clear by now that they are two different things.
>>
>>70203168
not an argument
>>
>>70204232
Also how do the faceless usually kill? It seems like mostly with poison. That's probably how she will kill cersei
>>
>>70204207
White walkers are the endgame everything other than Jon or Bran is filler.
>>
>>70204280
His reasons for sending her there are irrelevant here. She can kill, sure, but she's not even close to being able to do what Jaqen can do, and that's why she was there. To learn. To TRAIN.

>>70204313
Her whole arc was her in shitty situations dealing with them in order to get what she wanted from the Faceless. She was being developed as a legit force to be reckoned with, and displaying her will to do what had to be done.
Except they just rolled it all back now, so fuck it.
>>
>>70203881
>This show is not well written in the slightest. Which is saying a lot about you, that you can't follow simple plot threads like this.

BvS all over again
>>
>>70204337
>quote only the convenient part for your cool one liner
Amazing.
>>
>>70203817
>that had nothing to do with my post

ty
>>
>Cersei was the first to break tradition, by allowing the faith to arm.

No, she was just the latest idiot to give them the go ahead to reform. This isn't the first time there's been a 7 militia.
>>
>>70204527
So you don't know what "character development" means. Got it.
>>
>>70204582
What would be good development?
>>
>>70204448
It's not about how many she kills, it's about showing some meaningful training. Showing that her time there was truly crucial in order to be able to go back.

>>70204475
And only one of these things makes sense.
Swinging a stick around isn't assassin training, it's not going to help her do a goddamn thing.
>>
>>70204616
She killed a member of the Kingsguard. She's skilled enough to kill anybody on her list, even without changing faces
>>
Why is mother of dragons still fat
>>
>>70203285

Books make it look like she'll fuck up on her first mission to westeros, kill someone on her list (doesn't seem like she's given up, just gotten so much better at lying) and from there faceless will hunt her as betrayer proper.

>take kid in
>it lies and wants to learn your secrets
>give it training
>turns around and runs off without consequence

What.She's an OPsec risk at minimum.
>>
Book arya:

Joins up with the faceless men, and sincerely wants to become no one the entire time. Accidentally escapes the dehumanization of their training by unconsciously warging into cats, and eventually her direwolf across the narrow sea who is raising an army of wolves herself. These latent connections with animals allow her to hide her personality, and also to see while fighting blind. Gains her sight back and continues training in another free city.

Show arya:
spunky girl just can't let go of her personality, no matter what some MAN tells her to do.
>>
>>70196192
>>70195789
>How good I was at seeming good
>who I was and why I did things I did
>>
>>70204667
>muh training
>we need more training montages!
>how much does it cost to get Eye of The Tiger?
>>
>>70203852
He was sayin fuck you to his dad
>>
>>70204813
>strawmanning this hard
jesus christ, I can't believe taste this shit to defend this show
>>
>>70204739
She already kills Raff in the first Winds chapter while she's in Braavos, and she wasn't told to do so
>>
>>70203164
No shit writing?

>Mace: What is happening?
>Olena: We are losing.

If that isn't shit writing in order to explain the whole deal with the Sparrows to a pleb audience, then fuck my shit up senpai.
>>
>>70204893
Easy there, you're getting so fanny flustered you're barely making sense.
>>
>>70204270
Kung Fu training and identity crisis decision.
>>
>>70204948
Mace is a retard who would actually ask a question like that
>>
>>70204929

Good, she's fucked then. Taking a life not asked for signs her end.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 43

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.