[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just saw this, I don't think I've ever seen a movie
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: dear-zachary.jpg (568 KB, 1000x1500) Image search: [Google]
dear-zachary.jpg
568 KB, 1000x1500
I just saw this, I don't think I've ever seen a movie as powerful as this one. Cried my eyes out multiple times and was so shocked, horrified and filled with rage that I got lightheaded and could barely concentrate anymore. Why has I never seen anyone on here talk about this before? 10/10 and I really recommend everyone to see it.
>>
>>70193186

I couldnt sleep the night I saw it
>>
Its okay, didnt really emotionally pull me. Its a documentary and all it did was just try to play with your emotions.

2/5
>>
File: image.jpg (132 KB, 640x625) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
132 KB, 640x625
is this what the killer looked like?
>>
Women, not even once.
>>
a documentary should not manipulate the audience's emotions like they did with the editing and crying narrators and stuff. that defeats the whole purpose of it being a documentary and not an action movie
>>
Canada needs to be bombed
>>
>>70197385
is that forehead photoshopped
>>
>>70197527
Normally I agree, but this is a rare case where I find the editing and narration fine with what the creator went through with this project.

It started out as a private project not meant for the public, but evolved when shit went down and what happened. I honestly don't blame the director for the path he went down.
>>
the true horror of this is how badly is was edited

she should have killed the guy who made this instead
>>
>>70197527

This isn't like one of those documentaries on TV where they play sappy music and edit in footage of "happier days" or something, is it?
>>
>>70197972
Yes, it is.
Only normies who know jack shit about documentaries think this is "da saddest story evur xD".
>>
>>70197739
no
>>
>>70197739
no
>>
>>70198054

Okay, glad to know. I hate it when directors can't trust in their own material and have to resort of cheap effects like that. Especially with a real life story like this that type of manipulation just feels wrong.

Reading about the events on wikipedia, it seems like a compelling story and I'm glad I don't have to waste time on a cheap documentary about it, because learning about it this way seems better desu.
>>
>that part where the narrator talks about the baby being drowned
>stock sound of the Wilhelm of horror screams
Really brought it down for me.
>>
>>70193186
wow this movie was so sad
>>
>>70199789
lel is that on jewtube?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.