[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Recast new Beauty and the Beast film
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault.jpg (232 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
232 KB, 1920x1080
I think we can all agree that Belle and Beast and miscast as fuck. Who would /tv/ cast for Belle and Beast?
>>
Cameron Dove and Shane Diesel
>>
>>70191475
Keep Emma Watson but cast Idris Elba as Beast
>>
>>70191524
KEK

But really

>>70191551
Nah that'd retarded
>>
Chris Hemsworth and Ellen page
>>
>>70191658
>Ellen Page
>Cast an in feminine role

Wew lad
>>
Practically anybody other than Emma Watson.
inb4 a butthurt waifufag starts image dumping.
>>
>>70191853
She's the beast
>>
Well off to downvote this as part of the patriarchal misogynistic conspiracy! Wish me luck men
>>
Dan Stevens is fine
>>
In a bold new twist, Emma is beauty and Ellen Paige is the Beast. Idris Elba plays Lumière Nicolas Cage is Cogsworth. Rob Schneider will make the role of Gaston his own.
>>
>>70191475
Elizabeth Olsen as beauty
Micheal Fassbender as beast
Henry Cavill as Gaston
>>
>>70191475
I honestly did know about the casting. I'm a pretty big fan of the two original Beauty and the Beasts. (The french and Disney movies) and got hyped during the trailer I saw at a theater. Then Watson's face showed up a the end and I lost all interest
>>
betty white and bill cosby
>>
>>70191475
I think Emma Watson is just fine for the role, honestly. And that isn't a meme honestly, it's a genuine one.
>>
>>70191475
isn't Emma Watson like the spokesperson of feminism now? What the fuck is she doing in a Beauty and the Beast movie?
>>
>>70191475
This. She looks fucking retarded, compared to how Belle is actually supposed to look like.
>>
>>70195742
Why? Is she really that bad? Or you just hate her because meme value?
>>
>>70196555
>meme value

what are you even talking about? she just isn't beautiful or charming enough.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.