[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wuaaaaaaaaaaaahhheyyyyy /o/ driver lads and ladies! That was
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
Wuaaaaaaaaaaaahhheyyyyy /o/ driver lads and ladies! That was one thrilling ride of a show, wasn't it? We had famous celebs with some quite hilarious first cars and hijinks in three wheeler reliant robins!! Who would've thought we broke down eh?? Damn british engineering.. atleast we got to fight it out in the classic brits vs americans races, don't forget them. Both great examples of thrilling car culture!

And did you see our new rallycross track? I mean, did you see our new rallycross track with added water? Even if that did mean my wife had to spend more time with her personal trainer to get it sorted, it was worth it in the end! the audience found it to be a spectacular change of events, simple wonderful.

So feel free to leave your thoughts down below about how you felt the episode went! did you favour the brits or americans in our tense battle? or did you wish you could be driving those reliant robins aka dead horses?
>>
Please clap
>>
File: 1464555855301.jpg (165 KB, 775x1024) Image search: [Google]
1464555855301.jpg
165 KB, 775x1024
>Zack Snyder presents Top Gear: Dawn of JUSTice
>>
>>70187695
I haven't watched it, what was it like?
>>
>>70187813
Dull as dishwater. It's like reheated fish and chips, desperately trying to capture the magic fresh out of the fryer.

They kept doing things according to the old formula without ever explaining why, and the studio part was dead. They just kept skipping from one skit to the next, and there was no link between them or anything to capture interest.
>>
>>70187813

A decent first show, Matt and Chris don't have the chemistry that the old 3 had but they haven't been working together for more than 10 years.

The jokes were funnier and the bit with Chris and the German firing missiles at each other was fun too.

It needs another presenter in the studio, less preamble with the celebs and a news bantering section but is already about as good as it was as not much has changed with the format. I'm guessing they'll try out new things as the series goes on.
>>
File: 1463993128517.png (730 KB, 950x604) Image search: [Google]
1463993128517.png
730 KB, 950x604
JUST
>>
OI, WHY AREN'T YOU LAUGHING AT MY JOKES YOU UNGRATEFUL CUNTS! I HAVE THE SAME NAME AS THE BLOKE WOT PLAYS CAPTAIN AMERICA YOU KNOW!
>>
>>70188735
season 2 top gear aka first season with clarkson, hammond and may together still had great chemistry right off the bat
>>
>be some lad from UK, working for some national motor show since 80's
>producers add 2 cohosts around 2002
>the years pass and a magic cocktail of car reviews and fun with homies is formed
>we work together for 22 seasons, we know eachother through and through and have since created something unique in the world
>2015: get fired
>2016: some random radio DJ and a squad of politically correct diverse wankers take over
>they try to copy what we have accomplished over the course of 13 years in 1 episode
>>
>>70188956
fairly sure Clarkson handpicked both May and Hammond, that alone makes it impossible for BBC Diversity AutoCasting to come close
>>
>>70188912

No it didn't, it was just the other two playing lickspittle to Clarkson. They improved quick but it was awkward at first and they had both worked with him previous to that just not all at the same time.
>>
>>70189040
yeh i dont know the history very well, but my point is that they try to force something that has been growing and developing for years, with challenges growing crazier, and the hosts fucking with eachother in much weirder ways over the years
>>
>>70188735
clarkson and co had good chemistry and banter right off the bat lad

if there's no chemistry by the next episode there's no chance for this lot
>>
>>70187695
He was doing a bad Clarkson impression all through the first episode.
>>
>give it up for the people from my local Indian restaurant everyone!!!1!
>they're putting a ton of downforce on the car! Get it? It's because of the giant chav spoiler on this other car!
>pls laugh @ my jokes ;_;
>whose first car was best, Moot or le swearing chef man? Pls applaud
>>
File: 1458743112646.jpg (16 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1458743112646.jpg
16 KB, 480x480
>>70189693
>le swearing chef man
why did that get me
>>
evans is literally copying what clarkson did in the show
>dat intro
>>
File: Hund.jpg (31 KB, 402x281) Image search: [Google]
Hund.jpg
31 KB, 402x281
>>70188791
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.