[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can you guys watch to movies with more than 2 hours? I mean,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
How can you guys watch to movies with more than 2 hours?
I mean, if the director can't express himself in about 2 hours he should go into series or some normie shit, because he is clearly doing something wrong.
Just look at Bergman's movies they have about 90 minutes and are masterpieces, Chaplin is another example and of course Hitchcock's best movie has 80 minutes.
There is not a excuse to make movies with about 4 hours, it's just like the director doesn't know what he is doing but he keeps throwing shit at you.
>>
>>70187023
>thinking in predesigned definitions
how can you truly enjoy art when you are limited by what you think is the standard?
>>
>Just look at Bergman's movies they have about 90 minutes and are masterpieces

What is Fanny & Alexander?
>>
>>70187232
A miniseries.
>>
>>70187191
Obviously you need to follow some "rules" otherwise it just become a load of trash.
>>
>>70187023
I agree, anything over 2 hours always has this obvious shit that could be cut.
>>
>>70187303
So if you put it all together it's suddenly shit or not enjoyable to watch?
>>
>>70187232
>>70187776
The film is a flick with "only" 3 hours.

The minisseries has four episodes and is kino tier, but each of them is only sligthly longer than one hour.
>>
There are drugs that address that frequent urination, anon.
>>
File: ADD Addled.jpg (55 KB, 496x350) Image search: [Google]
ADD Addled.jpg
55 KB, 496x350
>>70187023
>>
>>70187023
>Andrei Rublev
>Seven Samurai
>The Human Condition
>Satan's Tango
>Lawrence of Arabia
>Ben-Hur
>Once Upon a Time in America
>Lotr
>Lagann
>Heaven's Gate

All Kino, and longer than 200 minutes.
>>
>>70188013
>Satan's Tango
This is just the biggest waste of time in this planet.
>>
Am I the only one that thinks Apocalypse Now Redux is better than the shorter version?
>>
>>70188235
Yes, you are.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.