[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hey i had test and and question was, kuleshov effect marked
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: Kuleshov Effect.png (148 KB, 270x311) Image search: [Google]
Kuleshov Effect.png
148 KB, 270x311
hey i had test and and question was, kuleshov effect

marked "cause and effect relationship" is that correct? lol
>>
Are you retarded?
>>
it's just synergy dude
>>
>>70186224
i failed? fuck
>>
>>70186287
another possible answer was "perception of continuity" but that sounded like shit
>>
>>70186352
it was a multiple choice? what were the choices other than >>70186102 and >>70186352
>>
there was also a question about which was kino and the options were "avatar" "pulp fiction" "au hasard balthazar" and "man with a movie camera" and i only recognized avatar and pulp fiction so i chose pulp fiction lel
>>
>>70186486
oh you're fucking around
this could have been genuinely interesting
>>
>>70186407
yeah man 4 answers to the question i dont remember the other 2 maybe i could ask the roommate if he remember lol hes gonna say wtf do u want to know that its a shitty test nobody talks about test for a hobby but u know this is only one time im bored haha
>>
hey wassup dude was playing overwatch i cant deal dat game jesus faggot

"perception of continuity"
"cause and effect relationship"
"reaction to successive images"
"psychology of the viewer emotions"

dude is not sure about last two ones, but come on, is clearly the second one ffs
>>
>>70187157
>"reaction to successive images"
this is the obvious choice
>>
>>70187219
eehhh.... dude is not sure about answers as i said he is a docuhe all day playing vidya and who knows why he keep lot of time in wc, so i wouldnt even be truly secure about choosing one of these awful responses. clearly must be number 1 or 2, i marked 2 i hope it is.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_gGl3LJ7vHc

During classes teacher showed us this exactly clip from this effect. kind of boring i guess
>>
I remember seeing something like this in THe WInter SOlder it was MARVELous
>>
>>70187783
I only wanna know if i passed the fuckin test
>>
>>70187157
Reaction to successive images seems the most correct. Not sure what you'd think the cause and effect even are.
>>
>>70187941
man its so obvious lol

Cause (a dead child) Effect (man is sad)
Cause (soup) Effect (man is hungry)

:(( fuck college why have this shit, im not going to be filmmaker or so...
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.