[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Leave Car kino to us
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5
File: Top Banter.jpg (770 KB, 1996x1408) Image search: [Google]
Top Banter.jpg
770 KB, 1996x1408
Leave Car kino to us
>>
what a unique and intelligent thread.
>>
File: BASED CAROL.png (74 KB, 582x434) Image search: [Google]
BASED CAROL.png
74 KB, 582x434
Name a more based women
>>
File: initiald5_.jpg (87 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
initiald5_.jpg
87 KB, 1280x720
>>70184755
bitch pls
inb4 Initial D GOAT unanimously
inb4 not even based
>>
It was meh. Lot of people overreacting but it really was just meh. Had alright parts, had rough parts, wasn't as good as before but might, maybe, get better later on.
>>
>leave manbaby tantrums over dindins to us

fixed
>>
File: Smug Javel.jpg (63 KB, 824x636) Image search: [Google]
Smug Javel.jpg
63 KB, 824x636
>>70185349
Assblasted nonce-enabler producer detected.
>>
>>70185034

>anime
>having any value whatsoever let alone being kino

back to your containment board, weeaboo

and daily reminder that the average japanese person thinks people who watch anime are faggots
>>
>>70185506
>physically attacks someone because he didn't get the food he wanted

m8

that's the literal definition of ass blasted.
>>
That episode with Clarkson, Hammond and May would have been perfectly fine.

What a fucking disaster
>>
>>70185508
>back to your containment board, weeaboo
o I am laffin
>>
File: where do you think we are.jpg (144 KB, 944x712) Image search: [Google]
where do you think we are.jpg
144 KB, 944x712
>>70185508
>back to your containment board, weeaboo
>>
>>70184918
Rachel Riley

Vorderman is fucking vile.
>>
A decent new beginning, as they get a better rapport and bounce off each other better it'll get faster. They do need a third hoast in the studio though (Eddy Jordan or the german woman might work), a news banter section and to not spend so much time on the star in the rally car section.

Top Gear is and will be much better than Clarkson's new show which sounds like it will be just self indulgent pap.
>>
DUDE I WATCH OTHER PEOPLE DRIVING A CAR LMAO
>>
It was wank. Chris Evans and his stupid high-pitched how-did-you-ever-get-a-job-working-on-radio-you-twat voice, no chemistry with anyone, OVEREXCITED, Matt Le Blanc with no sense of irony or understanding of sarcasm/banter reading off an autocue, a really fucking weird section with Gordon Ramsay and Jesse Eisenberg and just a lot of forced twattery.

The audience all looked like they'd been given tickets for free rather than actually wanting to be there, and it was just... sad, really.
>>
It all feels very over-produced, from the brighter colour grading to the way Chris sort-of 'ushers' everyone else out of shot so that he can get back to PRESENTING. The old Top Gear felt more organic, less rushed, and not like a BBC Three show.
>>
>>70186530
DUDE HANDBRAKE TURN LMAO
>>
I don't know, if they bring back Clarkson he might attack the lunch lady cause they're out of HP sauce or something.
>>
>>70187018
And then he'd go and shoot the best 58 minutes of television for the week. Why do you care who he's punching, if he's good at his job?
>>
>>70184755
Which one would you fuck
>>
>>70187018
He would attack the lunch lady then shoot an episode that draws over 300million viewers.
>>
>>70187134
Hammond cause he looks like he isnt a stranger to a cock in his ass.
>>
>>70185751
We're on /tv/, the TELEVISION BOARD

FUCK OFF

>>>/a/
>>>/jp/
>>>/a/
>>>/jp/
>>>/a/
>>>/jp/
>>
>>70187124
>And then he'd go and shoot the best 58 minutes of television for the week
Kek. Are you one of those spastics that genuinely thinks every fucking TG episode was TV gold?
>>
>>70187377
No, but I'd probably wager pretty hard that every episode at least had a segment I enjoyed.

The closest I came to that tonight was watching Sabine drive, but I have an Angry German Woman fetish
>>
Water section!!!! Yaaayyyyyy!
>>
>>70187521
Even the Patricians of Rome had an angry german women fetish.
>>
>>70187576
Yeah that was pretty fucking cringeworthy.

The presenting I mean, not the water section itself. I really liked the rally circuit honestly. Rallycross is great to watch especially when someone competent does it and Gordon Ramsey was really good

But yeah someone needs to shoot Chris Evans in the face pretty sharpish
>>
its over lads...
>>
Honestly I feel like Matt could be a decent presenter on the show. Chris can suck on a shotgun barrel though. Literally everything he's ever done is either total shit or made much worse than it could be just by him being there.
>>
>>70187985
He dresses like he's still in his teens, utter twat.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.