[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is The Affair a good show to watch?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: The_Affair_2014_Poster[1].jpg (60 KB, 250x340) Image search: [Google]
The_Affair_2014_Poster[1].jpg
60 KB, 250x340
is this a good show? idk that it's for me but i've read about it getting good reviews. shows i like are breaking bad, mad men, GoT, the wire, the sopranos, lost, the americans, dexter, etc.

That's just to give you an idea of what i'm into. I'm 26, have good taste in movies, am patient when it comes to dramas, and am looking for opinions.
>>
>>70184597
>showtime

It's probably shit
>>
First half of the first season is good and pretty interesting but then it goes full showtime.
>>
>>70184652

Showtime is based m8, wot r u on about cunt.
>>
>>70184597
You like The Wire and it's got McNutty in.
It's got Alice from Luther in as well.
Would be interesting to see them together but premise doesn't entice me
>>
>>70184597
I personally liked it.
The first episode is a bit weird because they have a scene in it that is merely in there for shock factor, but the rest of the series isn't like that.
>>
>>70184597

>shows i like are breaking bad, mad men, GoT, the wire, the sopranos, lost, the americans, dexter, etc.

so you like every show? then you'll probably like this one
>>
>>70184597
I guess it's alright if you're a middle aged middle-upper class white woman.

It's a good show but it's hard for me to ge tinto it.
>>
Boring shit that everyone passes off as a good character drama. Same goes for Bloodlines.
>>
It's a good show but nothing extraordinary although I must admit I do have a bias towards this kinda "two sides of the same story" story telling, however sometimes the two stories are so widely different that seems ridiculous. You have certainly listed a few worse shows than this in your post.
>>
>>70185206
except the affair has actually good characters and somewhat of a plot
>>
>>70185262
yeah one of them has damage to their hippopotamus or something
>>
>>70184597
It's boring but acting is good.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.