[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you think is the worst out of all the popular shows of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: Friends-season-10-014.jpg (651 KB, 2560x1536) Image search: [Google]
Friends-season-10-014.jpg
651 KB, 2560x1536
What do you think is the worst out of all the popular shows of all time? Not counting The Big Bang Theory my answer goes to Friends.
>>
>>70181375
I loathe Friends but I'd give the edge to HIMYM
>>
One of those shows that only seem to run in the middle of the day yet they're somehow popular enough to warrant like 20 seasons, like Grey's anatomy or NCIS.
>>
>>70181469
Those show new episodes on primetime, thursday nights.
>>
Seinfeld. Literally the Big Bang Theory of the 90's.
>>
>>70181375
>>70181423
probably edgelords who dont like anything light-hearted
>>
>>70181375
How I Met Your Mother

that last season, jesus christ
>>
>>70181375

Scrubs
>>
File: image.jpg (297 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
297 KB, 600x600
>>
Friends is garbage
>>
That would require me to think about sitcoms.

Not even the writers of sitcoms think about sitcoms.

So why do you think about sitcoms?
>>
>>70181681
>>70181687
plebs
>>
>>70181713
I like Scrubs but it's not very good. It's not bad, but it's not very good.
>>
>>70181687
>>70181713

First four seasons are some great television then it becomes real life Family Guy
>>
Firefly.
The internet has lost me on this one, didn't like or care for it, this was before Whedon became as big as he is now.
>>
I thought Friends was great. Hated it at first because I had preconceptions about brightly coloured American sitcoms featuring beautiful people and a studio audience.

I now realise sitcom quality is 90% writing and performance (both of which are excellent in Friends) and that there is literally nothing wrong with a studio audience. It's a bit tacky if there's a flashing "LAUGHTER/APPLAUSE" sign or if the laughter is forced like on The Bin Bag Theory, but a studio reaction can add atmosphere and bring out an actor's best.

Worst "popular" show is probably some kind of celeb gossip trash featuring Kardashians or something.
>>
>>70181611
Nah
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.