[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Walking dead death
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (53 KB, 590x342) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53 KB, 590x342
Who do you guys think got killed in the show? Think they will follow the comics and kill off glen?
>>
File: alfalfa.png (170 KB, 390x553) Image search: [Google]
alfalfa.png
170 KB, 390x553
>mfw they finally kill the chink and move the story on to introduce best girl

truly awaiting the execution with happiness
>>
I think Its Sasha who got the barbwire end of the stick.

As long as Eugene And Sarg lives forever, Im happy
>>
>>70180386
If it's sasha, Abe will literally kill himself
>>
>>70181305
Nah
he will just be more mad
>>
It was so obviously Glenn. I can't even comprehend why they would drag it out with a cliffhanger and a 6 month wait when it's so painfully absurdly obvious who it was.
>>
>>70179932
Who cares? It loses all gravitas when they turn it into some weird slapstick looking pov shot cliffhanger.
>>
>>70179932
I believe this was already leaked
>>
>>70180162
Threadly reminder that this is Alpha.
>>
Who honestly gives a fuck at this point? Probably Abe, given the closure he had with both Sasha and Eugene
>>
>>70183302
I always thought her eyes were blue.

Weird.

I don't think she's Alpha though.
>>
>>70183302
>season 1
in LA
>season 2
>moving along the coast
>ends somewhere in Mexico
if they keep moving quickly and do time jumps anon might be right
>>
>>70186322
>>70183302
Timescale is off though, do you think Nick will die season 2/3?
>>
>>70183692
>Stands up to Negan when he says that one of them must die
>Negan doesn't want to make a martyr
>Negan admired his mo'

Abe is safe.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.