[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
a girl walks home at midnight > it follows
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
a girl walks home at midnight > it follows
>>
>>70176742

How is AGWHAN? I've been meaning to watch it for a good while.
>>
>>70177425

it's everything it follows tried to be.
>>
is there a reason you're comparing those two in particular? they're not even remotely alike
>>
Girl isn't even horror, it's twee hipster shit with a moody veneer. You might as well be saying Only Lovers Left Alive > It Follows
>>
>>70177606

they're more alike than they are different
>>
>>70177585

jesus christ do you really think this? they are not remotely similar
>>
>>70177698
how so?
>>
Those have nothing in common. And you can't even spell the title right.
>>
>>70176742
I'll be honest, I got about half through A Girl and started to zone out. It looked cool but I couldn't tell you what happened.
>>
>>70177656
It's scarier than it follows
>>
I had really high hopes for that but it just didn't like it at all. The soundtrack was the only good thing about it.
>>
>>70178639

I'm watching it now, so far I really enjoy the atmosphere. Hopefully the scummy, Persian drug dealer gets what is coming to him.
>>
Is this better than interview with the vampire?
>>
>>70176742
Two totally different, and fine films.

A Girl Walks Home is just a very unique film. A genre basher that should have been worse, but was actually really good. Some great visuals, a great dreamy vibe throughout and a couple of scenes that were just incredible.

It Follows was a great indie horror movie. Like the first PA, found a very simple thing to try to make horrifying (in PA it was your vulnerability when sleeping), like the image of a person walking down thew street and not knowing their motivations.

I would agree with you OP, I did prefer A Girl Walks home, but I enjoyed both films quite a bit.
>>
>>70176742
Haven't seen AGWHAAN but It Follows was awful.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.