[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How long until Marvel decides to bring Red Skull back and make
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3
File: heil hydra.jpg (2 MB, 1988x3056) Image search: [Google]
heil hydra.jpg
2 MB, 1988x3056
How long until Marvel decides to bring Red Skull back and make him fight Cap in another movie?
>>
>>70174427
Wait... I thought Red Skull was a villain
>>
>>70174628

I bet you think the "good guys" won World War 2 as well.
>>
>>70174427
>hey let's follow the resurrected Nazi with a red skull for a face
>there's no way he has any ulterior motives or anything!
>>
>>70174427
MAKE HYDRA GREAT AGAIN
>>
>>70174675

It kind of helps that He has Professor X's telepathic powers
>>
>>70174427
>Get based Hugo Weaving to play your capeshit villain
>Waste him
Fuck Marvel
>>
>>70174628
Well you see they just outed Captain America as Hydra agent all along so Skull is the good guy for balance now.
>>
When I first saw this page I thought they were actually going to make a substantive point about why this kind of rhetoric can be dangerous.

But then on the next page they just make all the people that agree with him suicide bombers. It's pathetic.
>>
>>70174806

More like now there are two factions of Hydra, Red skull is nu-Hydra and Steve will be old school values Hydra
>>
>>70174917
Wait, what? Wasn't Red Skull Hydra's OG?
>>
Doesn't matter what the press says. Doesn't matter what the politicians or the mobs say. Doesn't matter if the whole country decides that something wrong is something right. This nation was founded on one principle above all else: the requirement that we stand up for what we believe, no matter the odds or the consequences. When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world - the Holocaust never happened.
>>
>>70174802
What are you talking about? He was one of the best villains in the MCU.
>>
>>70174971

it was but look at his platform now in the OP, he's tackling modern sensibilities and social issues, seems like Cap will be something more similar yet relatable, in the same issue they show some lady back in the 30s giving his mom a flyer/brochure for what Hydra stands for so I figured the same way Cap is a man out of time so will how he think Hydra should work.
>>
>>70174427
If this is what Hydra believes, then I stand with them too, Cap. Hail Hydra.
>>
>>70175049
He was pretty shit in that first Captain America movie, didn't have any presence at all.
>>
>>70174427
Didn't Hugo Weaving quit cause he couldn't stand wearing that makeup all the time?
>>
Wait what, Cap is Hydra for real? I thought it was a dumb meme.

How the fuck does that make sense?
>>
>>70176210
Probably brainwashing like with Cap's bbf Bucky
>>
>>70175991
They could CGI his face (I wouldn't like it but it's do-able)
>>
>>70174863
could you describe what you would have wanted to see instead? I'm intrigued.
>>
>>70178637
Anything with any degree of subtlety. I wasn't looking for a specific message, but the writing on this page led to expect better than what I got. Clearly the author doesn't agree with Red Skull here, but rather than tell a story about why that is, he makes him into a terrorist.
>>
>>70179005
Could it be that either he has co-writers or the execs just made him make Red Skull's point of view look bad somehow?
>>
>>70179359
But there are actual arguments for making that view look bad without just having them strap bombs to themselves and beat up some black guys.
>>
>>70179559
basically I'm wondering how you would subtly make his rhetoric dangerous. The suicide bombing thing is hilarious though.
>>
>>70179724
Any sort of divisive rhetoric can be made to look dangerous, it's easy. And you don't need to have people strap bombs to themselves to do it.
>>
>>70174732
How long has this been the case? He must be badass as fuck now. Truly a top-tier supervillain. If they brought him back ni the MCU with telepathy and just didn't go into much detail, I'd be on board.
>>
File: hydra - Copy.jpg (2 MB, 3994x3056) Image search: [Google]
hydra - Copy.jpg
2 MB, 3994x3056
>>70174427
>>
>“It’s a hell of a clever idea,” he said. “I don’t know that I would ever have thought of it for him to be a double agent, but it’s going to make you curious, it’s going to make you want to read the books, they’ll probably do a movie based on it.”

http://www.ew.com/article/2016/05/29/captain-america-hydra-comic-book-stan-lee
>>
>>70182154

About a year and a half, maybe 2 years?

>>70183316

mirrors reflecting mirrors
>>
Is he supposed to be wrong?
>>
>>70183619
Well the next page has the crowd he just spoke to beating up minorities on the streets.
>>
>>70175144
Wait what.
>>
>>70184540

I don't know I'm guessing, however it's telling that in a storyline prior to this the Red Skull in disguise was with Rogers for enough time to brainwash him with his telepathic powers, not the first time he's pulled one over on Cap, he was also the one that "killed" Steve after Civil War.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.