[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
1>>>>3>2>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1
File: 12355812.gif (1 MB, 480x290) Image search: [Google]
12355812.gif
1 MB, 480x290
1>>>>3>2>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>JW
>>
>>70174156
>Someone spent time making that gif
>>
Fuck, there's nothing for me to object, that ranking is acceptable.
>>
>>70174156
>3 with the really annoying tea leoni and dr grant speaking raptor better than 2
>>
JW was so terrible

why not make a good movie?
>>
>>70174156
wrong, JW was a masterpiece
>>
>>70174791
...said no one ever.
>>
>>70174550
2 had the scene where the jew's black girlfriend's gymnast daughter defeats a raptor with an uneven parallel bar routine.
>>
I agree. 3 gets a lot of flak, but I find it unwarranted. It has Grant and a lot more action going for it than 2, and 2 is just silly in a lot of ways although everyone loves malcolm. JW looked nice, but that's about it. Garbage script and garbage acting
>>
>>70175857
Oh and forgot, 3 is shitty because of the ending and bad supporting characters. For some reason autists got riled up that the t-rex lost to spinosaurus, lol. But I agree that scene was a bit silly, considering the t-rex had the spino in his jaws. That would've been it, it's jaws had insane pressure it could literally just snap spinos neck there
>>
>>70175733

I'll never understand the butthurt over this, one fucking raptor gets confused by I'LL TRY SPINNING THAT'S A GOOD TRICK and that somehow ruins the entire movie, it's as retarded as people discounting Die another Day for the parasailing scene.
>>
>>70175938
people dismiss bond because it tends to be retarded, start to finish. To highlight that point, they'll point to an exceptionally stupid scene as an example.

see also: >>70175733
>>
I actually really like Lost World, I might even put it above the original.

The movie is surprisingly mean-spirited and dark (save for, yes, the shitty gymnast raptor scene).

That dude getting torn in half by the rexes, the screams while Slav man is getting eaten by the compys, the T-Rex eating the dog, etc. Good shit.

I really wish the hunter guy had been given something to do in the finale, though. They should have called him to help take down the T-Rex or something. His character was too good to just walk off.
>>
>>70174156
I agree with you op
>>
>>70176127
>The movie is surprisingly mean-spirited and dark

It comes off as plain silly these days. Pretty much every scene was composed to be darkly humorous. But the "darkness" just isn't there anymore and, without it, the comedy is weak.
>>
>>70174156
> 3 over 2
WTF!
>>
1 > JW > 3 = 2

1 best for obvious reasons
JW did things that we all wanted to see (a fully functioning park, T-Rex not dying) as well as BS with kids and a poor love-story thingg
3 Was a short action flick, better than 2 as a standalone film but worse than 2 in the series as it slaps JP1 in the face with how crap it is
2 waaaaay too long and made for hippies, at least it made references to 1 and didn't split up Dr. Grant and waifu
>>
>>70176680
Are you me?
>>
>>70176441

Fair enough, it's been awhile since I've watched it.
>>
hot as fuck gif
>>
>>70174727
That would take a lot of time and effort and we all know movies are supposed to be easy. In the end it would have made the same amount of money. The important thing was establishing new "characters" to sell as toys and Lego sets.
>>
>>70176680
>JW did things that we all wanted to see (a fully functioning park, T-Rex not dying) as well as BS with kids and a poor love-story thing

This is everything wrong with modern movies and reboots. They literally get a checklist of things from the original and then just redo it. They use the excuse if it "being for the fans" but in reality its just the simplest, safest and easiest way to make a movie. It takes absolutely no balls, no personality and no creativity.
>>
>>70177055
Perhaps, anon
>>
>>70177870
true tbqh

Apart from maybe Mad Max
>>
>>70174156
Correct.
>>
>>70176680
JW more like Quip World

1 > 2 > JW > 3
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.