[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Coming this summer: Chev Chelios must _________ to stay alive.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4
File: fuck you chelios.jpg (51 KB, 642x362) Image search: [Google]
fuck you chelios.jpg
51 KB, 642x362
Coming this summer: Chev Chelios must _________ to stay alive.

Crank 3 ___________!!
>>
meme
>>
>>70174149
>Take Hallucinogens While Driving

>Road Tripping
>>
shitpost.
>>
I liked both of them for what it's worth.
Fuck you OP.
>>
>>70174149
>Coming this summer: Chev Chelios must kill to stay alive.
>Crank 3 the Killing Spree!!
>>
>>70174149
Chev Chelios must ride BBC's to stay alive

Crank 3: Blacktric Boogaloo
>>
>>70174149
>Coming this summer: Chev Chelios must HAVE SEX WITH MEN to stay alive.
>Crank 3 MURDERHOLE!!
>>
>>70174149
>music by Mike Patton
good
>>
Suck cock
>>
Die

Crank 3: Suprisingly Short
>>
>>70174335
topkek
>>
>smell pussy

>feminist meltdown
>>
File: simon says chill.webm (2 MB, 640x266) Image search: [Google]
simon says chill.webm
2 MB, 640x266
>>70174149

Repost but fuck it

So the 2nd movie ended with him on fire right? Well imagine if due to all the drugs and shit in his system his body begins to overheat to the point that he will spontaneous combust so he has to keep cool, and it's like a ridiculous level of heat he's giving off, in like he'll dive to the bottom of a pool and it'll flash boil and evaporate within minutes, and he's using all kinds of refrigerated vehicles like ice cream trucks and ice lorries to stay alive, maybe even have a sequence as a nod to T2 where he sets off a Liquid nitrogen tank and his whoel body freezes, but he shrugs it off like a breeze.

Cue the final sequence of the movie where the main villain is in a special bondage-esque Nomex suit slapping his shit and just as it looks like Chelios is done for, a fucking monsoon (hinted at during the opening) finally hits the area cooling down Chelios and giving him a second to beat the guy down.
>>
the scene where he fucks his gf doggystyle in public always made me horny
>>
I still need to see the 2nd one
>>
>>70174702
DO IT!
>>
>>70174702
it is pure kino
>>
Lie

Political office
>>
File: Ghost Rider Crank 3 Mashup.jpg (78 KB, 414x684) Image search: [Google]
Ghost Rider Crank 3 Mashup.jpg
78 KB, 414x684
>>70174513
setting up the Nelvindene Taylor CU
>>
>Coming this summer: Chev Chelios must SING to stay alive.

>Crank 3: The Musical!!
>>
Operate a seaside Punch and Judy show for children.
>>
Coming this summer: Chev Chelios must bust his nut to stay alive.

Crank 3: Necessary Rapist

The drugs and artificial body parts are catching up to our wild hit man when an underground doctor tells him the bad news. "Your body is producing semen at an astronomical rate. If you do not ejaculate every hour you will die."
>>
>>70174149
Coming this summer: Chev Chelios must crash this plane with no survivors to stay alive.
Crank 3: The Masked Man!!
>>
>>70174944
Kek
>>
>>70174149
I'M GONNA KICK SOME BLOCK AHSS
>>
>>70174149
>It's in theaters NOW
>Coming this summer: Chev Chelios must keep his artificial skin wet to stay alive.
>Crank 3: Slippery when wet

>on the run from papa verona
>fuck eve at seaworld in the whale tank
>the freaks at kaylos sex club have to spit and piss on him or he'll die
>>
>>70175033
Can't he just jack off?
>>
>>70174149

Fuck

Backdoor Sluts Edition
>>
>>70175197
>entire movie is jason statham in his living room eating cheetohs and jerking his dick

yea, you'd love that wouldn't you, faggot
>>
>>70174149
>Coming this summer: Chev Chelios must ask shitposters on 4chan to come up with a title to his next flick to stay alive.
Crank 3: Memeing the shit out of this one!!
>>
marathon 90s lolicon

shitpost or perish
>>
>>70175283
>implying you wouldn't see that

Nice try kiddo
>>
>>70174513
I like this idea
>>
The plot: Chev is pranked by his friends into eating food that was filled with an insane number of ghost peppers. The spiciness will cause him to pass out and die unless he has some way to cool off his mouth. The whole movie is about him eating and drinking cool stuff like ice cream and mik to counter the peppers.

>Coming this summer: Chev Chelios must quench his thirst to stay alive.
>Crank 3: Beat the Heat!!
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.