[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Please no arguing. Post your pre-viewing hype & expectations,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5
Please no arguing.

Post your pre-viewing hype & expectations, and your thoughts after viewing it.

Pre-viewing: Didn't pay much attention to it, just saw the trailers, didn't look up any info on it otherwise.

Post-viewing: Kinda clunky and too bleak, but still was worth the ticket. I'd like to see the director's cut.
>>
>pre viewing
Its going to be a mess...RT says its bad

>post-Viewing
fine movie. About an average film going experience I liked that it didn't quip it up which is usually used as a cynical dodge
>>
>>70170896
another thread
why don't you fuck off you Mongoloid?
>>
>>70170896

>Pre-viewing: pretty hyped but holy shit how many fucking trailers they gonna put out?

Post-viewing: Good but they should've made Man of Steel 2.
>>
>>70170896
>Pre
Kind of ambivalent / neutral. I didn't have big expectations since it seemed a bit bloated ala Spiderman 3 syndrome. Too much going on at a time. Plus I'm not a big fan of Synder

>Post:
Batfleck was certainly good, but it was pretty disappointing with even the expectations I had. I felt like they really should have focused the movie down and cut the run time by a half hour. No real need for doomsday or wonderwoman's reveal, and that would have made it immensely better paced.
>>
its going to be trash
it was trash
>>
>>70170896

Pre movie: God I hope this is good but Snyder is horrible with a narrative. As long as he gets these characters at their core it should at least be passable.

Post movie: oh my god it was a million times worse then I could have imagined. Why the fuck was Batman killing everyone? Why was luthor insane? Wtf??? Wtf is wrong with Snyder? Poor Ben... Poor Ben!!!!!!
>>
>>70170896
The poor reviews put a dampener on my excitement. After seeing the film I was baffled. My only problems were with editing and pacing, and Eisenberg wouldn't have been my choice for Lex. It's extremely re-watchable, and I very much look forward to the ultimate cut.
>>70172628
>REEEEEEEE THIS ISN'T MARVEL REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE CHRIS EVANS LOOKS SO HAPPY I HIDE BEHIND HIS HANDSOMENESS SO I CAN COPE WITH BEING AN UGLY RETARD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE DCFAGS BTFO REEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
Pre-viewing: This is gonna suck.

Post-viewing: This is great, and actually a refreshing change from Marvel films, why the fuck was this critically panned? Then I remembered TFA and I have stopped paying attention to scores since then. The only flaw in my opinion is that it tried to do too much in just 1 movie. Hyped to see how the ultimate cut may change that.
>>
>>70172791
>My only problems were with editing and pacing
the memes of a boring turdboy
>>
>>70172821
You have SHIT taste. You're a hack viewer. Congrats you waste of life.
>>
>>70172791
Idiot.
>>
>>70172891
Explain this nonsensical statement using logic and whatever semblance of intelligence that might be knocking around in that mongoloid head of yours, please.
>>
>>70172891
>>70172938
Samefag is upset.
>>
File: EAT SHIT.jpg (247 KB, 700x724) Image search: [Google]
EAT SHIT.jpg
247 KB, 700x724
Pre View: Hype

Post View: Got back in line to see it again.
>>
>>70170896
Pre-viewing: I don't give a shit. The shitstorm surrounding the critical reception/box office is entertaining.

Post-viewing: Meh, it was boring for the most part, way too long, I zoned out during some parts, especially the final fight scene against Doomsday. At least now I can say I've watched it.
>>
>>70170896
>Pre-viewing:
How the fuck do WB still trust Snyder after Man of Steel?
Jumping right into Batman and Wonder Woman stuff with no build up seems like a bad move.
Eisenberg for Luthor? Really?
Affleck is a decent director, maybe he and Terrio can save this

>Post-viewing
Meh
>>
>>70170896
>pre viewing
some asshole said its good as dark knight so i was god tier hyped
>post viewing
whatever.
>>
File: image.jpg (46 KB, 357x312) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46 KB, 357x312
>>70172894

Reddit please, don't be so buttblasted.
>>
>>70172950
>>70173000
samefag is reeeing
>>
>>70173663
Sweet comeback.
>>
>>70170896
Knew about it, semi-hyped because Batman/Superman/DCEU. Was already a fan of Man of Steel.

Liked it OK on first viewing. Liked it even more on second viewing. Very emotional film for me. Re-watched MoS after and lots of pieces fell into place. Only real complaint is the editing.

Super-hyped for the director's cut.
>>
>>70173023
Durr. A durpee durr you fucking idiot mouth breathing piece of gorilla dung. You enjoying your bowl hair cut you fucking down syndrome having hipster? What was your favorite transformers movie you joke? I suppose it's hard to choose isn't it because they are all so deep, huh you fucking supplicant mother fucker??? Do the world a favor and never discuss film with adults. And don't breed. And please, head butt the sharp end of a dagger ASAP, it'll be fun I promise you dumb Faggot.
>>
>>70173519
Dude, I've never been on Reddit. Your mom's a cunt and bvs is a hunk of steamy dad semen, like you swollowed growing up with your big Faggot father.
>>
>>70172786
hi doug
>>
>>70170896
Pre-viewing: I thought it was going to be meh.

Post-viewing: It was meh, though the slightest bit better than I thought it was going to be.
>>
>>70173806

>Very emotional film for me

Kill yourself.
>>
>pre viewing
Man of Steel was awful, all these modern capeshit movies are grabage but i'll watch this because I'm bored
>post viewing
Holy shit that was actually good, it felt like it was made by people who actually love and respect the comics not by a corporation just trying to make money and sell toys, leagues above anything Marvel has done in years
>>
>>70174694
You're very angry. Is life not going well for you?
>>
>pre-viewing
FUCK IT'S GONNA BE GREAT SENPAI

>post-viewing
Wasn't sure. Definitely liked some parts but some didn't sit well with me.

>second viewing
After being able to isolate and understand the flaws a little better, I liked it, but it is clunky. Looking forward to Ultimate Cut.
>>
>>70174836

Me.

I was hyped on this shit so hard for like, since it was announced. I would shill it constantly, and then after seeing it it was just kind of..pretty good. I guess.
>>
I thought it would suck dick.

It sucked a bag of dicks
>>
>>70174872
I think an issue is that the trailers told too much, especially the one with Wondy and Doomsday.

Like, it was good, but you've kind of seen most of it before you even sit down in the theater. A friend of mine who didn't see any of the trailers enjoyed it a lot on her first viewing.
>>
>>70174567
My name isn't Doug little gay person.

>>70174724
Ppl who loved the comics? Do you work for WB? They just missed the subtle differences between Batman and the punisher. Get the fuck out man. You're out of your mind bro. The movie ruined everything that is at the core of these characters. This is like a dark elseworld tale where our Batman would travel to stop this tragic murderer version of himself. Not to mention the holes in the script and the terrible portrayal of luthor. Just wtf are you talking about man? Please explain if you'd be so kind.
>>
>pre-viewing

The fact is after reading the threads on 4chan about it I knew I had to watch it out of morbid fascination. I did expect it to be a turd simply from the name "batman vs. superman".

>post viewing

it is a turd, but not in a cheap Aliens vs. Predator cash-grab kind of way, more in a sort of pretentious autistic idiot savant kind of way. I did actually like many things about it but at the same time it's a laughable, embarrassing mess.
>>
>>70175020
This
>>
>>70170896
>pre viewing
Everyone says it's trash, critics say it's trash, and every trailer has made it look like trash. It will probably be trash
>post viewing
honestly amazed how bad it was in every aspect imaginable. It's actually commendable how WB can fuck up so many things in one movie with their 2 most popular characters
>>
File: 1463400721162.jpg (126 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1463400721162.jpg
126 KB, 800x800
pre-viewing: boring, dower, clusterfuck, hastily edited together mess

post-viewing: boring, dower, clusterfuck, hastily edited together mess

Trailers were a 100% accurate representation
>>
>>70170896
>Pre viewing
Fuck, this is going to be shit... everyone says so

>post viewing
Wtf!? That was great
>>
before: critics are faggots this movie will be great
after: critivcs are faggots this movie was great
>>
>>70174511

I'm sorry about your pleb taste anon, but don't take out your childhood on me.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.