[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So going by the "Knightmare" scene, do you think Zack
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: serveimage.jpg (16 KB, 356x205) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
16 KB, 356x205
So going by the "Knightmare" scene, do you think Zack Snyder is gonna end up having Superman become Darkseid's thrall? Consider this quote from the second season episode of Justice League:

>Superman: You don't know Darkseid like I do.

>Batman: We know he used you. Humiliated you. Brainwashed you. Wound you up like a tin soldier and turned you loose against Earth. Cry me a river! On the outside chance that this isn't another one of his schemes, we have to take action. So I suggest you GET OVER IT!

Any thoughts?
>>
>>70170776

Yeah, Snyder has probably never watched a single episode of Justice League
>>
>capeshit cartoons

No, we animu here.
>>
Possibly. Would be interesting to see an Injustice-style Superman on film
>>
>>70170776
superman going 'injustice' is a meme that needs to die, it really make superman look bad.

Bruce Timm is great but he clearly had a major hard-on for Batman
>>
Superman becomes the body for Darkseid to inhabit while in the physical realm.
>>
>>70170840
>a film director hasn't sat down and watched an animated superhero cartoon
good
>>
>>70170776
>Zack Snyder is gonna
be gone after JL1 wraps up filming. all the credit will be thrown at Affleck if the movie succeeds. and the blame to Zack if the movie fails.
>>
>>70172208

>collateral damage from Zod fight in MoS has Superman seen as dangerous
>redeems himself in death at the end of BvS
>returns possessed by Darkseid in Justice LEague

Please STOP
>>
>>70170776

no. that storyline is too dark to make it the main story in the movie universe. it will be taking place in an alternate universe and we will get glimpses of it, like the knightmare, so that we can be thankful things aren't THAT bad in our world.
>>
File: oh-really-please-tell-me-more.jpg (76 KB, 552x552) Image search: [Google]
oh-really-please-tell-me-more.jpg
76 KB, 552x552
>>70170870
O RLY
literally no animu threads in /tv/
even if anyone mentions it,they are never taken seriously in a recommendation thread
>>
Well, seeing as Synder hates Superman, I have little doubt that he'll not continue to avoid making him genuinely heroic.

Nope. More drabness and dreariness. And even if Superman recovers from his evilness in JUST-league part 2, it'll only be out of vengeance and anger at Darkseid. Superman will never be superman.
>>
>>70172296
As it should be
>>
>>70172281
no instead he watched this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OoUSLNyOTUg
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.