[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
After nine years, you know what I realize?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4
File: after 9 years.jpg (18 KB, 450x198) Image search: [Google]
after 9 years.jpg
18 KB, 450x198
After nine years, you know what I realize?
>>
"MEAT IS YUMMOS!" *nom nom nom*
>>
youll never find the daredevil
>>
Are animals plugged into the matrix same way as the humans are?
>>
>>70170500
What animals
>>
>>70170500
No, because the machines need the energy that comes specifically from human bodies for reasons.
>>
>>70170409
how did Cypher get in the Matrix without help?
>>
>>70170409
That she was a hooah?
>>
File: MatrixCat.jpg (85 KB, 300x231) Image search: [Google]
MatrixCat.jpg
85 KB, 300x231
>>70170557
>>
Is there multiple matrixes? Would imagine the robots would be kind of fucked if matrix fails and humans die in masses. Multiple smaller systems would be safer than one big one.
>>
>>70170409
the whole using humans as batteries shit is scientifically impossible and was just a meme? you need more energy to keep someone alive than you'd get out of it.
>>
>>70170693
Inside the matrix, its just a program breh
>>
>>70170709
And that's why the machines possess nuclear fusion, which is most likely the way they actually power themselves, and the whole batteries shit was just a excuse to keep us prisioners.

The movies leave this possibility open, and I have no idea why they didn't go with it.
>>
>>70170861
So all humans active in the Matrix are just programs, breh?
>>
>>70170500
animals are just programs
>>
>>70170593
According to the Watchacamalits, Cypher created a script that was more or less an automated operator.
>>
>>70170699
That's the general theory, yes. It explains shit like Neo having code vision in the real world.
>>
File: 3918391839.png (224 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
3918391839.png
224 KB, 500x375
>if you die in the matrix you die in the real world
>>
>>70170967
You don't know that for sure.
>>
>>70170409
>you now realize the Cypher was 100% correct

Humans blew up the world, so what did the robots do? They spent time and resources building a virtual world for humans to live in relative comfort, and in exchange the humans would provide the robots power with their bodies. The robots wouldn't have bothered if they didn't care at all about the plight and fate of human kind. Morpheus and the "free" people of Zion were a fucking joke. Free to do what? Live like a rat under a scorched global wasteland and eat snot all day? Cypher was the smartest fucker in the whole series.
>>
>>70171051
except they straight up tell us that in reloaded
>>
You know what I find odd? That everybody looked the same inside and outside the matrix. I know it is handwaved with the whole "residual self image" crap, but it is kinda reaching that you would subsconciously guess how do you look like.

From what I understand Switch was actually meant to be a guy in real life and a girl while in the Matrix, and considering how the Wachowskies ended up, I wonder why they didn't go with that.
>>
>>70171127
[citation needed]
>>
>>70171121
Tons of

>"n...n..n..n-n-n-N-NO! NOT SIX! SEVEN! SEVEN MINUTE ABS!"

....type posts incoming from fat nerd matrix fanboys
>>
>>70171049
I didn't have much problems with that, except with the whole bleeding in the real world, what the hell was up with that shit.
>>
>>70170709
in the original script the robots used the humans not only for power but also as computational power, which was the real reason why Neo could stop the robots because he was still connected to the matrix when awake
>>
>animals in the matrix

There is an official answer to that

>TheTrinityACMXCL: What about the animals in the Matrix? Are they real animals or just computer-generated images?

>Wachowski Bros: Sadly, they are all computer generated images.
>>
>>70171182
Your mind is convinced the body is dying, so it tells the real body to shut down. Kinda like how hypochondriacs can worry themselves into actually becoming sick.
>>
If they offered this kinda superdeal to every human that discovered the truth about The Matrix there would barerly be any kind of rebellion
>>
>>70171347
I know, that's why I said that I didn't have problems with that.

But what I don't understand, is how being BTFO by Smith inside the Matrix, could make Neo bleed outside of it.
>>
>>70171505
Not every freemind was as morally bankrupt as Cipher.
>>
>>70170961
Are you actually retarded? The matrix was designed to stimulate the human brain. Everything in it is an illusion, there are no animals just as there is no spoon.
>>
>>70171640
Is it possible to bend animals?
>>
>>70170961
>>70171051

>he thinks humans came from monkeys

absolutely bluepilled
>>
>>70171695
Absolutely
>>
>>70170409
fuck off Ralph
>>
>>70171705
not its not nigger, do you even plug in?

fucking pleb
>>
>>70171567
Like I said, the matrix mind tells the real body it's having the shit beaten out of it. Neo's real body is literally tearing itself apart from the inside, causing stuff like vomiting blood.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.