[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>And I stuck my Big Black Johnson right down his goddamn throat!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 2736308052.jpg (107 KB, 620x413) Image search: [Google]
2736308052.jpg
107 KB, 620x413
>And I stuck my Big Black Johnson right down his goddamn throat! And it was fulla' blood... so it was warm. Oh, you bet your sweet ass it was warm. And Charles Chester Smithers sucked on that warm black dingus for as loong as he could

What did he mean by this?
>>
File: MTE1ODA0OTcxNjY3Nzg1MjI5.jpg (13 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
MTE1ODA0OTcxNjY3Nzg1MjI5.jpg
13 KB, 300x300
>>70169340
It was Tarantino's way of telling his fans that they are faggots and they will suck his dick no matter how shitty his movies are because he is just such a great meme.
>>
the equivalent of childs smoking a joint in The Thing

POTTERY
>>
>>70169340
I read this in morgan freeman's voice
>>
>>70169340
>What did he mean by this?
He was freezing t death so anything warm was ideal , you autistic troll
>>
Felt pity for the old broken general, his old nemesis.

Came up with the story to give him one last moment of vigour. Also was a way to make loose ends meet.
>>
>>70169403
who is this semen demon
>>
>>70169478
>sucking a big black dingus for "warmth" even though you'll be dead within the hour

that whole scene was unnecessary and only serves as totinos classic love for niggers
>>
>>70169500
Ur mom lol
>>
>>70169546
lol xD
>>
>>70169340
That period correct vocab tho

>black heavyweight champ Jack Johnson hadn't even been born yet
>that euphemism didnt exist
>>
I get the text, it was to make the old fuck mad and get his gun but, why did Tarantino made a scene of that? He could just stick to SLJ telling it isntead of actually showing a naked white guy sucking his dick
>>
>>70169649
The scene was there so the viewer could be outraged. That way members of the audience could sympathize with the old man, in spite of the fact that he is otherwise portrayed as an unsympathetic character.
>>
It's because Tarantino knew that it would posted on /tv/, and thus I would never watch it. In his conception of the movie he was very adamant that I, personally, should be prevented from watching it you see. We have a strange relationship, he and I.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.