[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just solved the Kaiju problem in Pacific Rim. You're welcome.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: problem solved.png (25 KB, 889x549) Image search: [Google]
problem solved.png
25 KB, 889x549
I just solved the Kaiju problem in Pacific Rim. You're welcome.
>>
That sword Gypsy Danger used once seemed pretty good at cutting kaijus. They should make the blades out of that.
>>
>>70169217
Sounds like a fun action movie!
>>
>>70169475
I prefer action movies that have problems that aren't ridiculously easy to solve.
>>
>>70169475
If turning your brain off isn't a good excuse for Transformers then it's not a good excuse for the fat spic's monster movie either
>>
>>70169501
Like what? Primer?
>>
>>70169528
Mad Fag: Fedora Road
>>
>>70169539
Independence Day, Terminator, Aliens, etc.
>>
>>70169564
I'm not even sure what you're trying to say here
>>
File: 1464104242954.png (42 KB, 240x233) Image search: [Google]
1464104242954.png
42 KB, 240x233
>>70169578
>triggered by the jaegger sword
>winning by uploading a napster virus into the mothership it's ok
>>
>>70169710
>>"Triggered by the Jager sword
What?

>>"winning by uploading a napster virus into the mothership it's ok"
They actually had to get into the mothership first, then use a virus that was compatible with alien technology (which it was because (in the movie) earth's computer tech was reverse-engineered from the retrieved alien spaceship in the 60s).
>>
>>70169825
So anything goes as long as it's properly explained?

Well they explain in the first 5 minutes of PR that you can't just cut kaijus into pieces because their blood is toxic. Yes they cut one of them in Half ( Otachi landed in the city) but it's way less ecodamage than what would happen with your super blender
>>
>>70169217
It would work the first few times, then they would send reinforced Kaijus. That was the point of the entire film.
>>
>>70169979
>Well they explain in the first 5 minutes of PR that you can't just cut kaijus into pieces because their blood is toxic

Did you even look at the picture?

>"Funnel for collecting harmful blood and guts"
>"Vacuum extractor"
>>
>>70169217
Crysis used a satellite laser cannon
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BMMjwknU7sY
>>
>>70170061
This, they send Otachi who has 2 arms/ wings + tail to battle the 3 armed robot

They send leatherback with a new EMP, they said they've never seen a kaiju doing that

They would seen a huge turtle with a reinforced she'll to move the blender and let other kaijus come in

Fuck your shit OP
>>
>>70170267
Kaijus can adapt but humans can't? We can't build reinforced blades that can cut through a turtle shell? Fuck you, race traitor.
>>
>>70169979
>anything goes as long as it's properly explained

Pretty much how things work anon
>>
File: 44.png (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
44.png
3 MB, 1920x1080
>>70169389
hey, they used it twice.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.