[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is /tv/s opinion on the Pusher trilogy? Which of the movies
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5
File: 50125.jpg (47 KB, 590x300) Image search: [Google]
50125.jpg
47 KB, 590x300
What is /tv/s opinion on the Pusher trilogy?
Which of the movies is the best and why is it 3?
Whos the best character and why is it based Milo?
>>
>>70169044
>What is /tv/s opinion on the Pusher trilogy?
Well, the one's who has seen it and isn't meme'ing to get (you)'s seem to be in agreement that it's a great triology of movies

I don't really have a favorite movie, but Milo is a very good character.

Sorry if this thread won't get past my post since there is capeshit/GoT to discuss by manchildren instead of danish cinema
>>
File: refn milo.jpg (35 KB, 570x300) Image search: [Google]
refn milo.jpg
35 KB, 570x300
>>70169044
Three is indeed the best, and Milo is the best character. 1 and 2 are kinetic, fun, etc but 3 is really measured and shows expert control over the medium.
>>
>>70169044
Pusher is a good movie, but Frank is a scum-sucking loser and I hate him so much. Everything he does in the movie is the wrong decision and he goes about it in the worst way.

Pusher 2 is as well-made as the first one, but infinitely superior because Tony is a good earnest and likable charcter in a realistic way. The ending is so oddly triumphant too (I'm not a Madsfag I swear).

I really liked Pusher 3, but I am clearly biased because Milo is actually my favorite character in the three movies and having a whole movie dedicated to his struggle was a real treat. I was waiting for him to snap and go back on his "new leaf" and when he did it was glorious.

Pusher 3 = Pusher 2 > Pusher
>>
>>70169206
/tv/'s pretty shit tbqhwu.
>>
File: 3XzaryswoQVYoprUfeObAaYyr3r.jpg (239 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
3XzaryswoQVYoprUfeObAaYyr3r.jpg
239 KB, 1920x1080
>>70169289
I personally liked the pace of the first movie the best.
I feel like the whole "Problem after problem piling on top of eachother" worked really well here.
It escalated from 0-100-1000 pretty much.
Franke fucked everything up really badly but i can't say i blame him for doing these things under the pressure. He objectively desirves to die though so there is no real connection between the viewer and him. Milo is actually a really good guy giving him as many chances as he does, and even gives the offer of truce in the end.
Frankes girlfriend is a dick aswell honestly.
>Muh spain
>>
>>70169570
>offer of truce at the end
Nigga Radovan is gonna kill him the moment he walks through the door. That's why they're putting that mat (or whatever it is. Trashbag?) on the floor.
>>
Pusher 2 has the greatest soundtrack

Mostly because of Sad Disco being so great
>>
File: 65003280_6.jpg (624 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
65003280_6.jpg
624 KB, 1280x720
Will there ever be a pusher 4?
The "remake" can go fuck itself.
>>
File: 1441830042095.png (4 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1441830042095.png
4 MB, 1920x1080
This is my favorite chase scene.
Everything about it is goodtier.
The music, the camera work.
It succeds in making you feel the energy of every one of mikes footsteps.
>>
>>70171287
Frankes*
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.