[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What scene made you stop watching Age of Ultron /tv/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (71 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71 KB, 1280x720
What scene made you stop watching Age of Ultron /tv/?
>>
what phone made you keep posting garbage?
>>
>>70165866
the party scene
>>
when Cap assembles the B-team
>>
>>70165866
The post end credits scene, literally walked away after that.
>>
>image.jpg
>>
The after credit scene.
>>
I liked Age of Ultron. It was fun.

Voice actor for Ultron was an inspired choice, could have easily just made him an evil robot voice
>>
>>70165866
When the Avengers went to a farm
>>
>>70165866
After the post credits.
I literally couldn't bring myself staring even another second at the black screen.
>>
File: Noooooooo.jpg (62 KB, 995x530) Image search: [Google]
Noooooooo.jpg
62 KB, 995x530
I was so angry when this came on screen I turned my Blu-Ray off right there, ejected the disc, put it back in the case and started doing something else.
How dare they suggest there would be another Avengers movie, the nerve of these people.
>>
>>70165866
The scene with Thanos saying you're all plebs let me do it myself and he put's a glove on. I turned it off a little after that. It was pretty terrible after that. Someone tell Joss Whedon that this is a visual medium not a bloody book m8.
>>
Literally the only memorable part in this movie is Thor talking about the Hulk, saying "The gates of hell echo with the screams of his victims!"

Next to Avengers 1, Winter Soldier and Civil War, Ultron is just so forgettable. Also, why call it 'Age' of Ultron when Ultron lasted like a week?
>>
>>70165866
This scene becomes infinitely better with the right music.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dixxqt7sQEQ
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.