[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just a reminder that Jack Nicholson starred in a capeshit movie.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
Just a reminder that Jack Nicholson starred in a capeshit movie.
>>
>>70165636
Batman '89 is capekino, friend
>>
>>70165672
Still is a cape- movie. That's what I meant to say.
>>
Capeshit didn't exist before the first Raimi Spider-Man.

Not everything based on a comic or with superheros is capeshit.
>>
>>70165768
No? What about Batman & Robin and Batman Forever?
>>
>>70165820

They were still trying to emulate Burton in those movies and just went full silly/camp.

Capeshit began with Spiderman.
>>
Love that Joker
>>
>>70165964
I disagree. After Batman Returns the studio opted to make a less darker and more mainstream film.
>>
File: mads-mikkelsen.jpg (325 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
mads-mikkelsen.jpg
325 KB, 2048x1536
>>70165636
And so did Christian Bale and Anthony Hopkins. Based Mads is going to be in a capeshit this year.

Al Pacino was in the worst Adam Sandler movie, which I think it's even worse than capeshit.
>>
>>70165964
It was more Spiderman 3 because 1 and 2 are legit good action blockbusters.
>>
>trying to nail down a definition of capeshit while exempting movies you personally like

Yeah good luck with that.
>>
>>70166277

The first one basically set down the formula that all capeshit has followed to this day.
>>
>>70165636
>dadcore actors

nope
>>
>>70165636
>>70165672
>>70165716
It's cino (cape-kino).
>>
>>70166240
you want creamy goodness, I'm your friend.. Say hello to my chocolate blend[spoiler/]
>>
batman and blade are the only capeshit movies that tried
>>
>When Nicholson was 37, he was informed by Time Magazine researchers that the woman he thought to be his mother was actually his grandmother, and the two women he believed to be his sisters were actually his biological mother and aunt.

I wonder if he drew inspiration from his actual fucked up life to portray the Joker
>>
>>70165636
Millenials don't know Joker's real name.
>>
>>70166277
spiderman 2 a shit
rewatching spiderman 1 a shit
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.