[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just finished season 6 and I have one question: Was Frankie
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
Just finished season 6 and I have one question:

Was Frankie gay or not?
>>
>>70165478
Really makes you think
>>
>>70165478
Pretty sure she admits to being a lesbian in one of the later episodes.

Keith David was GOAT S6 character btw
>>
>>70165478
She's a big girl.
>>
>>70165509

She only admits it in Jeff's fantasy.

>Keith David

This. If only he appeared in the earlier seasons (or season 5 instead of Hickie). I reckon he surpassed Shirley as a character in his 12 episodes

>tfw no Pierce/Elroy b-plot
>>
File: Daggett.jpg (39 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Daggett.jpg
39 KB, 1280x720
>>70165728
Your hit, on the stock ex-Chang, it didn't work, my friend!
>>
>>70165478
BREASTS
R
E
A
S
T
S
>>
>>70165728
For you
>>
>>70165478
She made my dick so hard goddamn
>>
>>70165507

I don't know if you're being sarcastic but its a real doozy. One hand, if she were straight she'd just say so because women have no problem admitting that sort of thing. On the other hand, if she was gay why would she keep it a secret? Why have people guess about you? Or was she just so determined not have anyone know about her personal life?

I need to know. Someone ask Dan if she's gay.
>>
>Abed is supposed to be a film expert
>references nothing but pop culture and shit that's been made into logos on t-shirts

So what is the most patrician thing Abed has referenced when it comes to movies and films?
>>
>>70167722
so....what?
You would have preffered a character than made references to things a general audience would know nothing about?
Esoteric characters don't work in non-HBO television
>>
>>70168180

I'd rather have him reference the Criterion collection than stupid blockbusters.
>>
>>70168913
Abed seems like the person that would be into blockbusters and pop culture rather than avant garde cinema and shit
>>
>>70167722
>>Abed is supposed to be a film expert

He's very clearly a pop film expert and no one ever stated otherwise.
>>
>>70165509

The bit where Keith David's character finds the green billiards ball in his pocket is the best part of the entire show
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.