[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bill Wilson's motives
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: Bill_Wilson-0.jpg (79 KB, 716x768) Image search: [Google]
Bill_Wilson-0.jpg
79 KB, 716x768
"A lot of loyalty for a hired gun"

What exactly did he mean by this?
>>
His gun was in actually workint for Bane
>>
>>70164618
Knowing CIA, it was probably a dick joke.
>>
>>70164618
https://youtu.be/wBMIA2jvc1A
>>
File: plane_travel.png (912 KB, 934x875) Image search: [Google]
plane_travel.png
912 KB, 934x875
>>70164618
>>
>>70164618
He was implying that due to the unwillingness to talk, the men were not simply motivated by money, but were actually loyal to bane, even in the face of death.

CIA realised that they were accomplices, not mercenaries.
>>
>>70164618
He was an agent for the accountant.
The Banketta Man.

Ewan Yafrenz?
>>
File: 1462354307782.gif (538 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
1462354307782.gif
538 KB, 320x180
>>70164618
>A lot of loyalty for Ahyrred Gunn
How did CIA know his name?
>>
>>70164842
fuck that's hot
>>
File: GET EM ON BOARD I'LL CALL IT IN.jpg (191 KB, 2048x1360) Image search: [Google]
GET EM ON BOARD I'LL CALL IT IN.jpg
191 KB, 2048x1360
All memery aside, why did Brother have to stay with the wreckage?

Bane suggested he knew CIA was bluffing when he said "first one to talk gets to stay on my aircraft." He knew CIA wouldn't just execute prisoners who could be taken back to a base and really interrogated. And yet only leaving one of his men on the plane would still have a deficit of two bodies.

Earlier in the scene Bane insinutates that the flight plan indeed lists "me, my men, Dr. Pavel here, and three of you" when later he seems to believe it only listed "one of you." Did Bane just not like Brother and wanted to kill him? Is the CIA retarded for thinking a plane crash would have a debris field like what this plane crash's would have looked like? Is Nolan a hack?
>>
>>70164618

CIA was trying to make a deal, offering him his loyalty in exchange for the firearm which the henchman had hired.
>>
>>70165069
even if all three was on the list, it's not unlikely that two of the corpses got lost in the wreckage. Then again, the wings and back of the plane would be found pretty far away from the rest, making the whole "crashed plane" set-up not very believable
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.