[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
STUPID TV SHOW PLOT TWISTS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 1000x1426) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 1000x1426
>Eureka

First, they kill Nathan Stark permanently. Then after THREE WHOLE FUCKING SEASONS AND SO MANY UNRESOLVED PLOT LINES, the main characters travel back in time by accident and create an alternate reality when they travel back to their future. And guess what? THE GENIUS FUCKING BROKE THE MOTHERFUCKING TIME MACHINE!! SO, NOW, THEY'RE FUKCING STUCK IN AL ALTERNATE REALITY FOR THE REST OF THE SERIES!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

NOW EVERYTHING IS NEW AND ALMOST EVERY CHARACTER HAS FLIPPED. FUCK YOUUUUU

>House M.D.

I watched this show diligently for three seasons. That's like, 67 episodes of 40 minutes each. AND GUESS WHAT? ROBERT, ALLISON AND ERIC ALL FUCKING QUIT. AFTER THREE GREAT FUCKING SEASONS. AND ALL I HAVE THEN IS A BISEXUAL SLUT, A MANLET BALDING JEW WITH RELATIONSHIP PROBLEMS AND HOUSE WITHOUT VICODIN

REEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 438x336) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 438x336
Also, The Office.

This retard ruined everything, and Michael Scott leaving = dead show.
>>
>nobody watches Eureka

Is this true?
>>
Just like Fringe season 4. Just erase my shit up senpai.
>>
File: e123.png (183 KB, 500x270) Image search: [Google]
e123.png
183 KB, 500x270
Remember when Wil Wheaton and Felicia Day joined the cast
>>
Fuck off .. redeemed house storyline after rehab was fucking great

Also jawfu is perfect nigga
>>
>>70166928
>jawfu

fuck off, she's a legit whore irl
>>
>>70166807
Why do people hire Wil Wheaton? He's a walking meme.
>>
>>70166807
You forgot to mention Felicia cucks him with the balding manlet on the left in that pic
>>
>>70168955
Fargo is GOAT
>>
>>70163843
>House M.D.
The old team was the best yeah, but the 4th season was actually the best one.
>>
>>70165925
I'm rewatching it right now cause I never watched season 5
>>
>>70168988
The last two episodes were great.
>>
>>70164699
Why does he ruin every show he's in? He ruined Silicon Valley, too.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.