[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Holy fuck, I hate this cunt so much. What the fuck is her problem?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (73 KB, 620x412) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73 KB, 620x412
Holy fuck, I hate this cunt so much. What the fuck is her problem? Why does she make me hate her so fucking much?
>>
Shes frakkin awesome though
>>
I wish anyone that had anything directly to do with the Daily Show simply vanished. Like teleported to the moon.
>>
>>70158591
This only with people currently to do with, not used to do with
>>
>>70158508
>>
>>70158508
>dude don't treat women as objects of sex
>show is called Full Frontal

why are women in media so fucking retarded
>>
>>70158508
I can barely stand her for the 30 seconds i have to watch of her when i turn on tbs early to watch conan.
>>
>>70158777
Women are fucking obsessed with sex, especially feminists. Notice how they flaunt their dildos as symbols of power, glorify sex-workers who get paid to drink cum, and like soft core shows like game of thrones.
>>
>>70158777
Nice post number bud. Too bad about the retardation though
>>
>>70158874
cool maybe go lose some weight you fat cow
>>
never watched it. is it a full blown SJW-fest as I can reasonably presume?
>>
>>70158508
>Why does she make me hate her so fucking much?
You're intimidated by intelligent women with progressive politics, and react to your fear with aggression. Part of it probably comes from your secret suspicion that she's smarter than you
>>
>>70159031
T
U
M
B
L
R
>>
>funny
>poignant
>intelligent
>bonerific

she should've gotten the daily show
>>
>>70159031
>progressive politics

pretty sure you mean regressive
>>
>>70159031

Did you high five your wife's lover after typing that?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.