[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where were you when the leaked Ghostbusters script and information
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 110
Thread images: 13
File: image.jpg (111 KB, 657x636) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
111 KB, 657x636
>>
>>70158048
Really makes you think
>>
Latest promo with Dan Aykroyd confirms it.

https://youtu.be/gedEQr9HFZI
>>
>>70158048
>Excitement continues to build

Man, the media is really firing on all cylinders with this shit. Every criticism is rooted in sexism, the movie looks hilarious, it's the most anticipated movie of the year. I don't think I've read a single negative thing about the movie in anything remotely mainstream.
>>
>>70158048
The one where the Ghostbusters go to hell? Yeah, that script turned out to be true all right.
>>
>>70158186
At some point we're going to have to acknowledge that the media is completely controlled and serves a private agenda
>>
>>70158186
Not sure if bait.
>>70158276
More recent.
>>
>>70158048
Didn't see the original leak, does a nice anon have a link?
>>
>>70158139
That's so fucking awful.
You can tell someone thought that was so clever and Akroyd knew it was dumb as fuck and went for it for a paycheck.
>>
>>70158321
But thats a heinous oversimplification of a complex issue.
>>
File: end me.jpg (9 KB, 220x252) Image search: [Google]
end me.jpg
9 KB, 220x252
>>70158139
>opens July 11th
>tickets available from 1st June
they're really fucking confident this is going to do well
>>
File: yotsuba-manga.jpg (111 KB, 550x298) Image search: [Google]
yotsuba-manga.jpg
111 KB, 550x298
>>70158321
The media sells feel-good bullshit.

Leftism is feel-good bullshit.

It's not a conspiracy, they're just idiots.
>>
>>70158448
>intern detected
>>
File: RayInCasper.jpg (37 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
RayInCasper.jpg
37 KB, 640x480
>>70158139

> tfw Casper had a better Dan Aykroyd cameo.
>>
>>70158048
really makes you think
>>
>>70158474
June 24(Friday)
>Free State of Jones
>Independence Day: Resurgence

June 29(Wednesday)
>The Shallows

July 1(Friday)
>The BFG
>The Legend of Tarzan
>The Purge: Election Year

July 8(Friday)
>Cell
>Mike & Dave Need Wedding Dates
>The Secret Life of Pets

July 15(Friday)
>Ghostbusters
>The Infiltrator

July 22(Friday)
>Ice Age: Collision Course
>Lights Out
>Star Trek Beyond

July 29(Friday)
>Bad Moms
>Jason Bourne
>>
>>70158321
most people already know it.
>>
>>70158510
I'm a machinist actually, a really, really, really smart one.
>>
File: image.jpg (388 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
388 KB, 1920x1080
>Star Trek Beyond, Jason Bourne, Disney's BFG, Ice Age and The Legend of Tarzan come out in the same month
So assuming kids will see BFG and Ice Age, will adults take Ghostbusters over Jason Bourne, Star Trek etc?
>>
>>70158321
No, This is just being done for money bad publicity is sometimes better than no publicity they want people to complain as much as possible to try and get more buzz around the film.
>>
>the black woman has to sit in the back
Um, wow, didn't Rosa Parks fight to stop this racist oppression...?
>>
>>70158048
>that title

what an absolute insecure c|_|ck
>>
File: 1457124951814.jpg (92 KB, 1205x721) Image search: [Google]
1457124951814.jpg
92 KB, 1205x721
>>70158685
>Adults
>Star Trek
>>
>>70158685
no way
>>
>>70158685
Even as a Trekker, I'm not sold on Beyond. Doubt normies will be.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (110 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
110 KB, 1280x720
>>70158685
You forgot Secret Life of Pets.

It's going to be the kids movie powerhouse of the summer.
>>
>>70158852
I haven't seen any of the TV Star Trek, what's the problem with Beyond aside from the trailer music?
>>
>even as you...
Someone mind posting the article?
>>
>>70158048
>threaten your masculinity
you mean threaten low sales because the old one isn't retired yet, so everyone that wanted one could already have gotten it for the last two years
>>
>>70158878
The total lack of publicity, the fact even Simon Pegg looked worried about it, the "deconstruction" theme they're rolling with. Why are you even watching Trek if you never saw the series?
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (92 KB, 1312x794) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
92 KB, 1312x794
>Cuntbusters thinks it can compete with THIS
>>
>>70159007
aubrey plaza
yes
>>
>>70158952
I enjoyed both of the reboot films. They were fun movies and I like the cast. I don't know if I would enjoy the original TV series, maybe I'll give it a go one day.
>>
>>70159034
Me too actually, in fact the only Trek that left me cold was Enterprise. Even I'm not sure why I'm not hyped for Beyond.
>>
>>70158048
How many little girls have you seen playing Lego?
>>
>>70158586
Looks like this is gonna be a terrible summer for movies.
>>
>>70159102
It's more common than you think.
>>
>>70159102
My litter sister played with Legos all the time. Way more than I ever did.
>>
>>70158636
You should watch some of those internet documentaries on the holocaust or 9/11 then. Should be a fun time senpai
>>
>>70159186
>Legos
The plural of Lego is Lego.
>>
>>70159007
What is this?
>>
>>70159216
Nigger I've heard Legos as a plural for 30 years. If the real plural is Lego, absolutely no one uses it.
>>
>>70159216
No, it's LEGO.
>>
>>70159247
The real plural is Lego, but of course no let everyone are hardcore Lego fans, so they wouldn't know.
>>
>>70159216
Legion
>>
>>70159301
>hardcore Lego fans

If anyone considers themselves a "hardcore lego fan" they should commit sudoku immediately.
>>
>>70158685
"adults" won't go to the cinema until something good is released
>>
>>70159301
>not saying legos and warhammers just to piss off autists
>>
>>70158495

sometimes i wonder.

it all deteriorated so fast, most of the shit we see as the consensus nowadays would have been unimaginable only as recent as 10 years ago.

and then there is the political consequences, no way we would have had this "refugee" crisis without the media preparing the public for its role as passive bystanders as aggressive as it did.
>>
>>70159136
How common do you think I think it is?
>>
>>70158186
Even my sjw mate says the film looks shite.
>>
What rumors
>>
>>70158870
Then why has there been literally no advertising for it with only a little over a month or so to go
>>
>>70159444
Person who didn't live the 90s confirmed.
>>
>>70158448
not really

>journalists are mostly leftist college-brainwashed idiots
>they write shit that fits their world-view

its really as simple as that. There is a growing divide between the regular blue-collar workers and the hip "educated" urban elite that controls media and politics.
>>
>>70158511
>Casper exists in the original Ghostbusters universe but the new movie does not
>Sony didn't realize this would piss off fans
how can anyone be this stupid?
>>
>>70159524
I remember Eminem on MTV making gay jokes.

what are you trying to say?
>>
>>70159510
>Just because "I" haven't seen ads means the target audience haven't
>>
>>70159564
Targeted ads have done me in again it seems
>>
>>70159497
It's felted now, but the last trailer and this apparently matched up. Sony may have threatened Bill Murray into appearing in this.

https://www.reddit.com/r/ghostbusters/comments/493zai/ive_seen_an_early_version_of_the_new_ghostbusters/
>>
>>70159553
Eminem was always considered controversial (being called homophobic back then), and gay jokes still exist despite tumblrinas getting offended by them.

Most of what you describe as new is at least 20 years old. Hell there were Somalia and Kosovo refugee crisis in the 90s.
>>
>>70158048
At the end of the day, as much as /tv/ says they hate it and it sucks and fuck the new ghostbusterettes.. you're going to watch it

Your number will be counted. All of this internet bitching will only serve to make your opposition feel more empowered. You're a joke, deep inside these women are right, you're nothing but manginas, pathetic man-babies

This movie will score big at the box office, there's just too much hype behind it
>>
>>70159616
It's Toy Story with talking animals by the studio that created The Minions.

My nieces won't stop talking about it.
>>
>tfw you will never get paid to write shitty clickbait articles
Literally the ultimate form of shitposting.
>>
>Bill Murray = a Skeptic. His lines arent good and he's kinda stiff "WHY ARE YOU PRETENDING TO CATCH GHOSTS??!! THATA GIRL!!!" he gets killed when pushed out a window by the rock concert dragon ghost. He convinced the GGB's to let it out as proof in their tiny chinese restaurant HQ. (Did I mention everyone is stupid in this movie?)

>Dan Aykroyd = Cab driver who refuses to drive them when NYC is in havoc "I aint 'fraid of no ghosts" he says in a hard NY accent. This scene was alright.

>Annie Potts = Now a hotel lobby clerk answering the phone WHATTAYA WANT??

>Sigourney Weaver = A mentor of McKinnon who is disappointed but approves of McKinnon's work at the end of the movie

>Ernie Hudson = Jone's uncle who owns a hearse company. When he finds out that they lost the ghostbusters car, Jones wants another one. Hudson says "I got four funerals this weekend. I can't do it with one hearse. Jone's says "Cant you do two at a time?" Hudson replies "Im not stackin em like flapjacks!"
>>
>>70158446
he wasn't in it for the paycheck, he was contractually obligated.
>>
>>70159651
those comments were ignored like they should be and Eminem was playing on all stations, something id say would be pretty much unthinkable by now.

And those were actual refugees moron, not these immigrants from the Balkans and north Africa that make up the majority of the current arrivals.
>>
>>70159247
Only if you're an American, in Europe everyone says Lego
>>
>>70159857
Leggo my eggo
>>
>>70158321
It absolutely is. This wave of SJW and extremist feminist bullshit isnt a populace ideal.
There have always been rambling morons and mentally ill outliers pretending to be something they arent.

The mass media mostly ignored these fucks until the last few years or so. Now they are taking their arguments seriously and promoting their braindead agenda in every mainstream channel.

The impressionable plebs go along with it cause they lack critical thinking skills. The businesses go along with it because they'll do whatever they can to avoid bad publicity, including firing their own staff.

If Soros and co felt like the flat earth society needed to be a serious movement, you would suddenly see bbc articles taking their theories seriously and presenting it like some radical new age belief that should not be discriminated against because diversity is strength.
Next thing you normies stop assuming its totally retarded. College campuses with the usual hippies now handing out fliers to their totally rad flat earth group thats going to achieve world peace through a modern way of thinking

The useful idiots will keep shouting and the rest of the populace is too busy or lazy to stop them. Whoever has the monopoly on the microphone will be able to claim the voice of the people.
>>
>>70159763
>those comments were ignored
No they weren't.
>Eminem was playing on all stations, something id say would be pretty much unthinkable by now.
You'd be wrong. Plenty of people have made politically incorrect statements and still get on the radio.

>And those were actual refugees moron, not these immigrants from the Balkans and north Africa that make up the majority of the current arrivals.
Are you retarded or just woefully ignorant of where modern refugees come from. Or maybe you're condusing refugees with immigrants.
>>
>>70159946
you'll see normies*
not speaking to the ones here
>>
File: Tyrone.jpg (39 KB, 501x373) Image search: [Google]
Tyrone.jpg
39 KB, 501x373
>>70158048

>The black one sitting on the back seat

Do they have an undercover /pol/tard on their team?
>>
>>70159946

None of it matters because the agenda isn't sustainable. It's just a bubble waiting to pop, and soon.

>The impressionable plebs go along with it cause they lack critical thinking skills.

They just want to get laid. Full stop.
>>
>>70160086
People think that the giant monster is the ghostbusters logo. It's actually the ghost of the Ku Klux Klan.
>>
>>70158139

Painful. Physically, painful.
>>
>>70159684
>Talking animals
Meh
>Toy story setup
Hmm, it maybe could be decent
>Studio that created The Minions movie
Annnnd there's the red flag
>>
>>70160195

You better be having a giggle on my behalf.
>>
>>70158586
>literally nothing to watch for whole summer

So movie theaters confirmed to go bankrupt in this summer due to shitty offering?
>>
>>70158495
>talks about feel-good bullshit
>posts a***e

lel anyone?
>>
>>70160150
I hope you are right and Trump's success certainly gives me hope.

But when you have places on Earth strictly following fundamentalist literatures and acting like barbars, I get a little uneasy watching brand new illogical bullshit fed to the masses.

A generation brainwashed with this latest poison can do a lot of damage.
>>
>>70159531
good thing there are hardly any blue-collar workers anymore in western countries

they refused to be liberated by our marxism so they can't complain about being laid off and replaced by chinese and indians. luckily, there are also other minorities to tend to.
>>
>>70158446
Sony very well likely had him stuck in an ironclad contract to appear in this piece of shit, considering all the hoops him and Ramis had to jump through to get to right the script for the planned GB3
>>
>>70159946
*tips tinfoil*
>>
>>70160626
*tips shekel*
>>
File: auntyslimer.jpg (25 KB, 229x216) Image search: [Google]
auntyslimer.jpg
25 KB, 229x216
>>70158048
>>
>>70158186
Oh, so just like Overwatch or Undertale?
>>
>>70158685
Who would pay to see any of these movies.
>>
>>70159102
There's no kid that plays Lego because it evolved into Minecraft.
As a kid that grown up playing with Legos I absolutelly bow to Notch for creating a game where children can develop their imagination so much.
No memes here.
>>
>>70159301
I'm an actual Lego autist (spend time posting and discussing them in Lego forums, etc) and I never saw someone bring up that 'rule' in online discussion for over a decade.
Even in the realm of hardcore fans, nobody cares which plural you use. It's a pedant thing.
>>
File: CjOA_Y4WkAA1P0K.jpg (34 KB, 601x508) Image search: [Google]
CjOA_Y4WkAA1P0K.jpg
34 KB, 601x508
>>70158048
>that blogger's face while writing that post
>"this'll show those fucking misogynerds!"
>>
>>70158586
What the fuck this is awful. At a push I might see Star Trek, but thats it.
>>
>>70159007
Fuck I've never found Plaza attractive until this.

Shame about both of their complete lack of tits though.
>>
That leak has been confirmed a bunch of times before because it was legit.
>>
File: DisappointedBlackManWalksAway.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
DisappointedBlackManWalksAway.gif
2 MB, 320x240
>>70158048
> they put the black one in the back

the most subtle.
>>
File: 8614083896_370ae9ae08_z.jpg (74 KB, 575x575) Image search: [Google]
8614083896_370ae9ae08_z.jpg
74 KB, 575x575
back in my days all lego faces were yellow
what happened
>>
>>70162549
plastics became available that were other than "piss yellow"
>>
>>70162549
Yellow Lego figures are for the old school patrician builders, yuno?
>>
>>70162549
>Yellow faces = Non-licensed, original Lego properties
>Realistic skin coloured faces = Licensed properties (movies, games etc)
>>
>>70158048

Why did they take a good buddy comedy film and turn it into a fucking chick flick?

Why?
>>
>>70158139
Really makes you think
>>
>>70158186
Leftism is attractive to millennials because it means they don't have to make an effort to get anything. If this whole "gender equality" bullshit wins, then it means women can get whatever they want, and it means men don't have to make an effort to grow a pair of fucking balls to get women. At least, that's what they each THINK it means for them. Which is why they so fervently support leftism.

>>70158321
Well obviously every media company serves the agenda of the people who own it. But that doesn't mean there's an illuminati that tie them together. Rupert Murdoch controls a lot of the media - so do the corporate fatcats at the BBC. And they can peddle whatever agenda they want with their influence. But if you're suggesting there's something tying those two groups of people together, you're an idiot
>>
>>70163088
It's current year
>>
>>70158321
Before assuming there is a cabal, you should always assume that there are just stupid fucking fools out there who think this is what is best.
>>
>>70158186
This is good because every defense of this movie they put forward will further shed light on their lack of scruples if it bombs for being utter shit.
They'll destroy even more of their own credibility, such as it is, and in the process weaken their own platform for disseminating their filth.
>>
>>70158495
nothing about leftism seems designed to make anyone feel good these days. If anything, it seems intent on making everyone as bitter and angry as the ugly women writing it.
>>
>>70159301
fuck you,
no one uses lego as a plural in the afol community you idiot. lego is the company, they're called bricks.

"legos" is fine for people who aren't autists about pieces of plastic.
>>
>>70158870
>movie literally named "Secret Life of Pets"
Usually movies like this have some witty name
>>
>>70158586
>Free State of Jones
>The Infiltrator
>Lights Out
>Bad Moms
Literally never heard of any of these.

>The Shallows
>Star Trek Beyond
>Jason Bourne
The only ones I'm legitimately interested in and will definitely see in the theaters. I've never watched any of the Bourne movies. I just think the trailer for the new one looks cool.

>Independence Day: Resurgence
>The Purge: Election Year
>Cell
>Ghostbusters
My defaults that I may potentially fall back on if I really want to go to the theater and nothing else is playing.

>The Secret Life of Pets
>Ice Age: Collision Course
Absolutely no interest in seeing them, but I could picture my girlfriend potentially wanting me to watch them with her.

>The BFG
>The Legend of Tarzan
>Mike & Dave Need Wedding Dates
Absolutely no interest. Definitely going to skip.
>>
>>70160391
>talking shit about Yotsuba

Get out.
Thread replies: 110
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.