[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This was my FAVORITE movie when I was 11/12 and now I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (55 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55 KB, 480x360
This was my FAVORITE movie when I was 11/12 and now I'm about to be 27 and I bought it for 4 dollars at Target

And fuck.

It's still so good.

It's still hilarious and the songs are AMAZING

WTF how is this so good still?
>>
File: image.png (84 KB, 325x301) Image search: [Google]
image.png
84 KB, 325x301
Also this guy was both a badass revolutionary and a liberal faggot at the same time

So nuanced
>>
>how is this so good still?
Because for one it was made by Matt stone and trey Parker, for two because this message is still as relevant as ever, especially with networks like AMC that let you show children being murdered but won't let the main character say fuck even once.
>>
>>70157566
Fuck you I've been here a decade
>>
>>70157562
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LonKGuS9uuQ

>that intro
>Stan's initial reaction is to become angry

lol
>>
>>70157527
Because you still have the mentality of a 12 year-old ("WTF")
>>
File: image.jpg (48 KB, 470x475) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48 KB, 470x475
>>70157527
>>
>>70157527
because well-written jokes age very slowly.
>>
i wonder how Matt&Trey feel about this movie now.

I mean back then soccer moms were just worried about their kids, yeah they were annoying but at least they didnt have some sinister globalist social-engineering agenda.
>>
>>70157866
Oh no I post from a phone

Shut up bruh
>>
>>70157831
Still so fucking good. South Park the Movie is pure animated kino.
>>
>>70157831
Just got to that scene, haha.

The song where it's a combo of la resistance and up there and blame Canada

So fucking good
>>
BLAME CANADA

BLAME CANADA
>>
>In a series of interviews, Boitano has reacted light-heartedly to the use of his name in the song. Having no prior acquaintance with Parker or Stone, he went to see Bigger, Longer, and Uncut alone, with misgivings about possibly being treated harshly in the film.[6] Instead, he experienced hearing the line "What Would Brian Boitano Do?" in the film being received with appreciative laughter, which he found to be "surreal."[6]

>Boitano's agent subsequently received permission to make T-shirts featuring the South Park Boitano character with the proceeds donated to charity.[6] In addition to providing original art for the project, Stone and Parker included affectionate notes emphasizing their personal respect for Boitano.[6] Boitano in turn appeared on an episode of a VH1 television documentary, VH1 Goes Inside: South Park to speak about his perspective on the show.[6] "If they'd ragged on me, I wouldn't have," Boitano noted in a 2007 interview.[6]

>"It's become such a part of my life," Boitano remarked in a 2006 interview with the San Francisco Chronicle. "Kids who don't know who I am, or what I did at the Olympics, meet me and think I'm cool because I'm in South Park."
>>
It's only downhill for Matt and Trey. They're hitting that age where male artists either grow (Carlin) or completely stall out (Bill Burr).

Basically, these guys think 9/11 is for conspiracy nuts. The simple fact is there's only so far for them to go on that basis.
>>
>>70157958
kek, that's pretty cool desu.
>>
File: image.png (232 KB, 500x388) Image search: [Google]
image.png
232 KB, 500x388
God?

He is the biggest bitch of them all!
>>
>>70158138
this kid was hardcore as fuck.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.