[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Didnt even know there was another Dan Brown film on the way
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 2
File: 18718947101890.jpg (21 KB, 236x337) Image search: [Google]
18718947101890.jpg
21 KB, 236x337
Didnt even know there was another Dan Brown film on the way until i seen the new reveal in the theaters. Looks kinda spooky.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbNBB1D37U8
>>
>Watching jewish lies
>>
>>70157156
How old is Hanks now?
>>
Why is Tom Hanks still doing this?
>>
File: 29812901279101.jpg (232 KB, 660x833) Image search: [Google]
29812901279101.jpg
232 KB, 660x833
>>70157198

>Watching jewish lies

pol in here too? so whats the eternal kike got going with this one film?

>>70157205

Probably still young enough to crank out a couple extra cameos.
>>
>>70157233

because he apparently loves the role.
>>
Nice, Angels and Demos was great.
>>
Dan Brown film,

just shoot the guy you thought is your friend who's helping you

he's the secret bad guy
>>
I enjoy these movies for some reason.
>>
>>70157836

Me too, to be honest familia.
>>
>>70158040

I like the suspense even though it takes me a while to figure out what everything means. Usually I have to watch a film at least twice to understand all of its meaning.
>>
October 13th release date? Illuminati cumfirmed
>>
Why did they skip over The Lost Symbol?

Did the Masons shut it down?
>>
>>70158585

Probably because it was shit.
>>
>>70158612
all of them were shit
>>
>>70157817
This.

same repeated plot in his books.
>>
>>70158585

Yeah that was strange. I'm not sure they will do another film adaptation for that one. Last I heard they they kept tearing up the script and starting over so it looks like it wasn't even close to production.
>>
Never seen any of this Dan Brown movies. Is it any good?
>>
>>70158612

I assume your not big on mystery novels?
>>
>>70158810
Yes, the movies are considerably better than the books because they aren't held back by Dan Brown's terrible writing style.
>>
>>70158835

I liked Demons and Angels and Brown's two older novels but The Lost Symbol was just bad.
>>
>>70158810

Da Vinci Code is mostly just dull.

Angels and Demons is fun if you can get over Ewan McGregor's hilarious Italian accent.
>>
>>70157233
because it's easy money, he doesn't even have to act
>>
>>70157156
I thought people wised up to Dan Brown and the fad died.
>>
>>70158888

Checked

I thought the same. The lost symbol was a bit to cliché on the Mason thing when it was starting to get real old. Besides the ending is rather dull and the villain makes no sense.
>>
>no more silly wig

bummer
>>
digital fortress and angels and demons are the only books of his that I liked, but I never got around to reading inferno
>>
>>70158956

What was digital fortress about?
>>
>>70159003
nsa trying to stop an unbreakable code
>>
>>70157156
this has nothing to do with dantes inferno and i dont care
>>
>>70159003

It centers around a supercomputer capable of breaking encryptions in a reasonable amount of time (allowing USA to access supposedly unbreakable email communications between terrorists and the like) and some blackmail scheme aimed at destroying it.
>>
>>70158634
Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on 4chan by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is 4chan. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...
>>
Now I'm in the mood for rewatching Davinci.
>>
>>70157156
You sound kinda dumb. Leave.
>>
>>70159254

You seem too smart. Stay
>>
>>70157156
This is an 18+ board. Get >>>/out/
>>
>>70157156
It will be nice to watch one of these movies without having already read the book. Angels & demons was such a let down purely because of how much was cut
>>
>>70157198
>>70157289
Honestly I presumed /pol/ and /x/ were getting all their information from Dan Brown things
>>
>>70157717
The book was good but the movie was pretty shit, senpai.

Or at least, it was worse than the Da Vinci Code movie
>>
>>70158885
yeah, well, nah

angels and demons was probably the most page-turner book I've ever read, while realizing it was fluff. He's a great storyteller and that's gotta count for something

his only issue is that he keeps regurgitating the same plot over and over again, pretending like he's got a Bond formula going on. I suppose it worked for him, but it made me skip Inferno after the Lost Symbol, so in a way, I'm glad they made a movie out of this
>>
I like tom hanks
>>
The order of these adaptations is all fucked up.
>Second book first
>First book second
>Fourth book third
>>
What's so wrong with making people infertile? This would help a great deal.

I see a "villains who literally did nothing wrong" thread in the future.
>>
>>70162513
it's basically utopia with added illuminutty
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.