[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>this movie has an 8.1 IMDB rating. Just end me now senpai.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: 124124235.jpg (282 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
124124235.jpg
282 KB, 1920x1200
>this movie has an 8.1 IMDB rating.

Just end me now senpai. Watched it yesterday hoping it will pick up at some point. It was the most straightforward cheesy/corny movie I've seen in a while.
>IMA DIE BUT MUH SONGS ARE BAD XD
>MUH SCIENCE THE SHIT OUTA DIS ;)
>MUH LE ALOOF RAPPER KID NOT CARING ABOUT BOSS XD
I thought I was gonna puke.
>>
>>70155815
Adding "muh" into your critism doesn't make it seem more valid.
>>
>we want the Reddit audience
Well of course
>>
>>70155842
>muh criticism
>>
But dude he's like Iron Man, I understand that le reference!
>>
File: 1412425.jpg (46 KB, 620x400) Image search: [Google]
1412425.jpg
46 KB, 620x400
>>70155862
You just had to remind you piece of shit. I was actually cringing during that scene.
>>
>THEY DID LE MATH
>IT CHCEKS OUT XD
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lcyfDRYKDJM
>>
this movie is far from perfect but i love movies where a group of people band together to solve a problem and this film was full of great sequences like that

very flawed but overall i really liked it if a few dumb lines ruin the whole film for you maybe you shouldnt be so obsessed with things you don't like
>>
it was pretty average
>>
>>70156995
This, I didn't get what the hype around the movie was about.
>>
It's a film for millennial redditors, no wonder this board loved it so much
>>
>>70155962

This scene is just the most condensed audio and visual cancer I have ever experienced in my life.
>>
Glover was by far the worst aspect of the movie. I liked the rest of it though. It had a good emphasis on the importance of working to solve problems with science and intellect instead of "Just BELIEVE" which I think is a powerful point.

It also encouraged international cooperation and the value of what we can all do together. There were also some great jokes peppered through out.
>>
>>70156973
This tbqh familia.
>>
>>70155815
>It was the most straightforward cheesy/corny movie I've seen in a while.
I whole heartedly agree.

Absolutely hated it after seeing it in 3D in the movies. Not just the bad 3D but the acting was shit, I hated the quips.

The reality that this won best comedy proves that filmmaking is almost dead in Hollywood.
>>
File: 1462844612094.jpg (678 KB, 3192x2124) Image search: [Google]
1462844612094.jpg
678 KB, 3192x2124
>>70155815
>>MUH LE XD
>>
File: buried-poster-575x805.jpg (112 KB, 575x805) Image search: [Google]
buried-poster-575x805.jpg
112 KB, 575x805
>>70157151
These types of movies are made for Marvel Disney fans who cannot appreciate a movie that is realistically serious.

Films like pic related you can only find in Europe. Never in Hollywood.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.