[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
2>1>3>6=7.2>7.1>4>5
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: harrypottoter.jpg (139 KB, 1600x1201) Image search: [Google]
harrypottoter.jpg
139 KB, 1600x1201
2>1>3>6=7.2>7.1>4>5
>>
>>70155733
Proud to say I saw none of them. My older cousin seen em all and read all the books.
>>
>>70155733
Not bad but I'd put 7 lower, didn't think part 1 or 2 was all that great. I'd say 7.1 is def the worst of the series. Fuck dobby
>>
>>70156122
>>70155733
Actually fuck you. 4 and 5 are pretty good
>>
1>2>7.1>3>4>6>5>7.2
>>
>>70155733
3 > 4 > 6 > 7.1 > 1 > 2 > 5 > 7.2
>>
1>2>dogshit>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>the rest of the films
>>
>>70155733
Eh. The first one is the best in my book. Just captures the essence of the series very well. And no I don't care that they changed/left out some of the trials (or whatever you call them) when they were going for the stone. I just liked the overall feel of the movie. It's comfy.

I actually thought 4 was ok, considering they had to leave out a lot of unnecessary shit from the book to make it short enough for theaters.

I'd have to rewatch them all to truly rank them.
>>
Switch 5 and 4 and you nailed it. 4 is nothing happens: the movie
>>
>>70157115

>all that hype and prep for the match between Bulgaria and Ireland at the World Cup
>expect to see Veelas as hissy fit throwing cheerleaders

Wow, it's fucking nothing.
>>
>>70157115
I loathe the 4th movie
>big introduction to the quiddich cup
>eh lets just skip that part
>>
3 is the only one even remotely worth watching
>>
>>70155733
>>
>>70157278
3s my pick as well
>>
>>70156122
>I'd say 7.1 is def the worst of the series

I have never seen an opinion so wrong
>>
>>70157278
3 is the only one that feels like a real movie. The first two are nice and cozy but also very literal adaptations that are pretty bland in parts. From 4 on they all feel like condensed stories, even years after I've read or remembered the books I can tell they're rushing between plot points to fit as much as they can into 2.5 hours. PoA is well paced, the story is structured very well, it deviates from the book in order to service the plot for the movie and not to fit a runtime, it has the most little scenes of magic to pad out the world; the most imaginative interpretation of the source material overall.
>>
I actually really like 5. I know it's the weakest when it comes to actual conflict, but there was something comfy about everyone learning how to defend themselves.

I loathe 6's attempt to make Ginny and Harry a thing. Blame it on the actress never growing up to look good or get any better, but HarryxGinny in the movies is so unbelievable.
>>
>>70157650

>HarryxGinny in the movies is so unbelievable.

Don't worry, it's like that in the books too.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.