[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are these guys funny?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 4
Are these guys funny?
>>
A guy carrying a plank of wood, turning with it, and hitting two people in the head at the same time will never not be funny
>>
>>70153585
This.
>>
Looney Tunes owes a lot to slapstick comedy
>>
>>70153531
Yes, await the contarian faggots
>>
I loved them as a kid, still get a good kek from these guys to this day.
Also Shemp-sama is best stooge
>>
>>70153699
You're just pretending to like Shemp so people will think you're cool.
>>
http://youtu.be/1FOUvkQfl2k
>>
>>70153877
>You're just pretending to like Shemp so people will think you're cool.
This is the dumbest post ever made because a majority of Stooge fans hate Shemp.
I do like Shemp though. He's the perfect mix of Moe and Curly. He was also a successful comedian outside of the Three Stooges. It's too bad there was not a short with all 4 of them in it together besides one scene
>>
>>70153531
LARRY CURLY MOE
SHEMP AND SOMETIMES JOE
>>
>>70153877
I was literally just shitposting breh, why are you getting this assmastered over a post on an Iranian knitting forum?
>>
>>70154053
I'm just sick of kids coming to school in Shemp T-shirts like they're hot stuff.
>>
File: Swinging the Alphabet.png (325 KB, 633x465) Image search: [Google]
Swinging the Alphabet.png
325 KB, 633x465
B-A Bane
>>
>>70153954
I always thought most Stooges fans liked Shemp. The only bad thing about him was that his presence meant Curly wasn't in the episode. He's still better than the 2 "Curly" clones.
>>
File: Three_Stooges.jpg (138 KB, 1024x826) Image search: [Google]
Three_Stooges.jpg
138 KB, 1024x826
Yes they are. It's literally the best show ever made, it's simply about 3 friends who beat the shit out of each other for no real reason every single episode. What more do you want?
>>
>>70154198
Why are they even friends?
>>
>>70153877
Curly was better, but I liked Shemp.
>>
>>70153877

No one who matters likes Shemp No one deserves hipster points for liking an inferior stooge.

Over the years, Jeopardy host Alex Trebek has made a point of adding that Shemp is his favorite stooge, after various questions. Trebek is a Canadian robot whose opinion on humor can be discarded.

Fucking Curly, for cripe-pete.

CURLY.

Historically, women don't like the Three Stooges. It is tantamount to a litmus test of men versus women. It also goes to prove men's better sensibility about what is actually funny, ironically since this is necessary to men for evolutionary success.
>>
http://www.strawpoll.me/10338073
>>
>>70153699

don't listen to these fags

Shemp is my favorite too
>>
>>70154121
>I always thought most Stooges fans liked Shemp.
I always experienced that Stooge fans hating Shemp because he got more screen time than Larry
>>
>>70154273
Don't have the slightest clue and I don't give a shit.
>>
>>70154273
Moe, Shemp and Curly were brothers. Larry was the only friend.
>>
>>70154421
>inferior stoog
He was the only Stooge capable of having a successful career outside of the three stooges. Inferior my ass
>>
>>70153531
was larry the voice for stimpy ?
>>
Their physical comedy gets mentioned a lot but I always thought their jokes were pretty clever too.
>>
>>70154640
Billy West based Stimpy's voice on Larry.
>>
>>70153531

I liked that newer movie with them. Even with the pop culture references.
>>
poor man's L/H
>>
Yes! They also had their witty moments
>Do you swear?
>No but I know all the words!

Also the Hitler parodies were top notch
>>
>>70154685
It had it's moments.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w166-ljnIMU
>>
http://wegotthis.libsyn.com/61-best-stooge-with-billy-west
>>
>someone does hurt physically the other in way that could easily kill him
>it doesn't kill him
lmao why is that so funny?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IqcKbl-oIMM
i love everything about this scene
>>
>>70153531
believe it or not yes
>>
jews
>>
somebody pls tell me the episode where they are sent to find a missing baby but they find a black baby on accident
>>
>>70153531
Yes.
>>
>>70153531
What do you think of the movie /tv/
I wanted to hate it(shitty drama plot plus kinda fely like a dumb and dumber with them grown up around a bunch of kids) but boy some of the non-physical jokes where top notch
>>
>>70157851
Mel Gibson loves the Stooges. They are that funny.
>>
File: tolerate.jpg (97 KB, 1366x565) Image search: [Google]
tolerate.jpg
97 KB, 1366x565
>>70158479
>>
B-A-BAY
B-E-BEE
>>
>>70154198
something witty and funny
>>
>>70158747
it was the 40s man come on
>>
>>70154767
That was funnier than entire seasons of most comedy shows these days.
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.