[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thoughts?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 1464469987434.png (2 MB, 1282x677) Image search: [Google]
1464469987434.png
2 MB, 1282x677
Thoughts?
>>
None.
>>
>Half the guys are half black
Really makes you think
>>
>>70153804
Only the Rock is not white, what the fuck are you talking about
>>
>>70153291
Why is everyone bald now? Is it the steroids?
>>
>>70153843
Bladness has always been a sign of masculinity.
>>
>>70153804
two of them are homosexual men.
>>
>>70153841
t. cuckold
>>70153879
See, this guy gets it. Moderno """""""""""cinema"""""""""""" is entirely made of leftard propaganda. The end of the Cold War was a mistake.
>>
I have no idea who the guy is that is supposed to be modern day Bruce Willis.
>>
>>70153868

No. It's just an easy way to hide age. Best way to get rid of all those grey hairs? Shave it all off. This way you can look roughly the same from 40 to 65.
>>
>>70153956
Neither do I

Also, The Rock sucks. Whenever I see a movie with him I cant help to think wrestling
>>
>>70153956
Thats Jon Bernthal, he plays The Punisher and was Shane on Walking Dead and was in Fury
>>
Statham is objectively the best one on the bottom. Bernthal is second.
>>
>>70153956
Jon Bernthal, was Shane in the Walking Dead, that greasy tank crew member in Fury, and some other stuff probably.
>>
>>70154754
It would be easier to use just for men than shaving it all off. All those people who shaved their head in the op did it because they are balding
>>
>>70154824
The Rock is the only real action star active at the moment
>>
>>70154891
He was also the dude being mad about ketchup in wolf of wallstreet
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.