[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Eileen jones review of Jurassic world
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (40 KB, 1050x172) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40 KB, 1050x172
What did she mean by this?
>>
>>70152382
>regressive gender roles

what does this mean exactly

the redheaded bitch is in a position of high power, she uses guns throughout the movie, I think at one point she even kills a t-rex

what is this bitch talking about
>>
File: Cucked German Magazine.png (368 KB, 400x524) Image search: [Google]
Cucked German Magazine.png
368 KB, 400x524
>>70152382
White families are PROBLEMATIC
>>
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 548x319) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 548x319
Here's her review for there will be blood. She wasn't smart enough to appreciate it or even understand it so she writes a shit review.
>>
>>70152382
>self-hating crackers

Gettin real tired of this shitty meme
>>
I remember a time when movies were just that, movies.
Let me out of this insanity
>>
>>70152382
>white male middle class nuclear family
The movie had an aunt wanting to fuck her nephews, I don't think that exactly constitutes as supporting that idea
>>
>>70152648

>he has never played find the man in the boat with his aunty as a kid
>>
>>70152445

When you have an agenda you don't critically analyze what you're watching, you write your piece beforehand.
>>
>>70152586
I am not trying to be "that guy", but I don't think that curse words should be in professional review. It is extremely distasteful and only shows the reviewer's pettiness.
>>
>>70153002

If you're a professional you should be able to put your distaste of something into words without resorting to vulgarity.

Not that I give a shit about vulgarity, but I do care about decorum. With the internet everything has been blurred.
>>
>>70152382
>the jacobin
Why is that even on RT? Shouldn't movie reviews coming from political viewpoints be banned? Who gives a fuck what some progressive cunts or uptight weirdos think?
>>
>>70152382
>>70152586
This is why rotten tomatoes should always be discarded. Retards like this are rating films.
>>
>>70152586
This is as cringe than the worst shit on here
>>
what a bowl haired cunt
>>
>>70152382
>>70152586
come on, Eileen
>>
>2016
>trusting Tumblr Tomatoes
>>
>>70153160
Oh wow, I didn't even notice that. What a shame. Why must the left take in and be poisoned by these SJW identity politics tumbleristas.

This shit is even worse than the old hardline Maoist reviews from older days.
http://www.prisoncensorship.info/archive/etext/movies/long/matrixreloaded.html
At least they were kind of funny.
>>
>>70152382
>>70152586
WTF, I hate Russia now!
>>
>>70152382
>She said with a rueful mirthless laugh
>>
>>70153144
Its kind of sad that the reporters have endeavored to be like the unwashed masses rather than keeping their usual professionalism.

Now if you'll excuse me, I write for The New York Times and Vice wants me to dip my head in a feces pool and report the stench because people aged 15-24 thought it would make us hip!
>>
>>70152382
Leftists are so fucked in the head.

That movie was about as inoffensive as possible.
>>
>>70153002
>professional
>review

RT is a collection of blog posts. It may as well be tumblr at this point. I don't even know why anyone uses it
>>
>There's a magazine named after the group that committed the Reign of Terror

Leftists will be naming stuff after the Khmer Rouge in 50 years.
>>
It's about as obnoxious as the positive reviews for Jurassic World
>POPCORN MOVIE
>TURN YOUR BRAIN OFF
>DIE FOR ISRAEL
>DON'T YOU LIKE FUN?
>>
How do I become a film critic?
>>
>>70153747
>have no actual productive skills
>blog instead and live off of $50 an article for meme sites
>>
>>70152586
But it made perfect sense... The main character was a brutal manipulator who would do whatever it took to get what he wanted at any cost. Every action in the movie was driven solely by that trait.

It wasn't my favorite movie but its still pretty damn good.
>>
>>70153681
I understand that /pol/ posters aren't usually the type that do well in school but the French Revolution has always been divisive from the first day it happened. In fact one of the traditional dividing lines between left and right is if someone that the Revolution was noble in spirit a la Jefferson or unjustified and wrong a la Edmund Burke.
>>
>>70152382

>Leftists outright ADMITTING that they hate white nuclear families.

How much more fucking obvious do they need to be at this point? This isn't a conspiracy-theory any more. They LITERALLY just hate white, functional families with both parents still present.
>>
>>70152445

>what does this mean exactly

It means it had women in it that weren't ass-kicking super-beings who hate men and don't need them, and men that weren't panzy-ass faggots.
>>
Spielberg-patented? Doesn't she mean reality-patended?
>>
File: 1459130560630.jpg (1 MB, 2011x2000) Image search: [Google]
1459130560630.jpg
1 MB, 2011x2000
>>70152586
well, it is part of the essential women will never understand core for a reason
>>
>>70152445
>what does this mean exactly
It means the actress was attractive and Eileen Jones is envious but has no other substantive criticism.
>>
>>70153299
kek
>>
>>70154234
I'm not talking about the French Revolution in general, but the Jacobin faction.
>>
>>70154234
>/pol/ posters aren't usually the type that do well in school

Leftist are cute for trying to act smug, if only far left Marxist wasn't the biggest source of acceptable anti-scientific discussion in academia.
>>
File: gay.jpg (115 KB, 561x347) Image search: [Google]
gay.jpg
115 KB, 561x347
>>70153716
I think it's the muh palestine ones who are eating the popcorn anon
>>
>>70154245
Of course they despair normal living, they cant achieve it so they want to destroy it out of spite.
>>
Not for nothing, but this is the greatest "What did they mean by this?" I have ever seen.
>>
>>70157432
This "all conservatives are intellectuals" meme is cute too.
>>
>>70157432
>far right
>open and accepting of scientific discussion

?
>>
why do film critics try to sound as pretentious as possible in their reviews?
>>
all the dinosaurs are female, her argument is invalid
>>
>>70152586
>>70152382

Rotten Tomatoes "critics".
>>
>>70157830
I don't know if they try to or it's just a byproduct of using words they looked up in the dictionary as they're writing the article
>>
>too stupid to understand it
>lel stupid feminists alt-right mgtows amirite xD
>>
>>70152382

i hate to be THAT guy, but "the jacobin" sounds like a jewish site.
>>
>>70157830
yeah they should just call everything goat, shit or a meme, cut out the bullshit
>>
>>70152382
>kids live with their parents I just...i cant... just ugh. it's 2016
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.