[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Worst movie I have ever seen Who finances this crap?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5
File: GodBlessAmerica.jpg (119 KB, 540x800) Image search: [Google]
GodBlessAmerica.jpg
119 KB, 540x800
Worst movie I have ever seen

Who finances this crap?
>>
This is a documentary?
>>
>>70149452
It was better than Batman vs. Superman.
>>
>>70149452
It's like 2010's version of Falling Down. In this case, it's Bobcat Goldthwait checking off a list of people he hates and getting a cool guy and a bitch to kill them.
I can get over the stupid idea that you should kill people you don't like and still rewatch the movie.
>>
>>70149452
Strangely enough, Goldthwait is a pretty competent filmmaker. This one isn't his best.
>>
>>70149787

Agreed

watch World's Greatest Dad. much better.
>>
>>70149780

I actually think this movie's a fine portrayal of a real attitude in America and is pretty compelling and funny until they start killing people.

It just ain't right to go around killing people, man.
>>
It's shit but if they killed black people and SJWs /tv/ would consider it a masterpiece.
>>
>>70149452
that tagline is incredible, I could only hope the dialogue matches such brilliance
>>
>Who finances this crap?

Liberals.
>>
Isn't this a movie where they outright murder WBC members? For the crime of holding signs that offend people?

Yeah, seems like it was written by someone totally in touch with reality.
>>
>>70149452
Is it satire? the premise of killing people with poor morals seems flawed
>>
Freddy Rumsen sure went through some changes ever since he was layed off from SCDP
>>
File: 1448994414578.jpg (27 KB, 252x291) Image search: [Google]
1448994414578.jpg
27 KB, 252x291
>>70149452
>Who finances this crap?

those damn big banks and wall street! Bernie 2016!!! REVOLUTION
>>
>>70149452
If this was the worst movie you have ever seen then I envy you.
>>
File: bvs.jpg (64 KB, 1036x438) Image search: [Google]
bvs.jpg
64 KB, 1036x438
>>70151433
This. At least it wasn't Batman vs. Superman.
>>
File: reddit tomatoes.jpg (179 KB, 470x475) Image search: [Google]
reddit tomatoes.jpg
179 KB, 470x475
>>70151597
>>
>>70149452

>there are retards in this thread who think the movie supports the murderous ideas of its main characters
>>
>>70151597
>needing a website to tell you how to feel
>>
>Thought this would be a fun edgy movie to enjoy on an afternoon
>It's just some liberal strawman faggotry with unlikable characters and "then everybody started clapping" level preachiness
>>
>>70149452

>>reddit
>>
Fuck, I remember liking it alot, but I just know if i rewatched it I would cringe a fuck ton. There were a couple great scenes though, the fucking gas tank bomb was great
>>
>>70149452

>4chan the movie
>>
>>70150850
>Isn't this a movie where they outright murder WBC members?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXB6slJSbL4
>>
>>70149780
But Falling Down is good.
Falling Down also explicitly shows D-Fens' actions weren't justified, this movie makes out the fat guy and the edgy girl to be some martyrs.
>>
It was entertaining, nothing amazing, but dude dream shot guns a baby in the begining and that is fresh.
>>
File: antisocial-me.jpg (25 KB, 404x416) Image search: [Google]
antisocial-me.jpg
25 KB, 404x416
: The movie.
>>
>>70149928
Such a movie would never ever be made

Even Falling Down the only person he killed was the ultimate strawman, the homophobic skinhead Nazi gun owner.
>>
>>70154519
>capeshit movies
The ultimate sign of a pleb desu
>>
>>70154536
ok
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.