[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>/tv/ would rather talk about game of thrones and capeshit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: the_nice_guys.jpg (116 KB, 810x386) Image search: [Google]
the_nice_guys.jpg
116 KB, 810x386
>/tv/ would rather talk about game of thrones and capeshit than the latest Goosekino
>>
>>70146066
>/tv/ and audiences alike want more original movies
>Hilarious, new, original movie comes out
>bombs opening weekend when people went to go see civil war, angry birds,Neighbors 2, all based on pre-existing properties
>people all talk about how bad 2 of those were, and complain that another was good
>go back to complaining that studios don't make original films
>mfw

All jokes aside, if you want to watch it, watch this in theatres, don't pirate it. Studios should make more original movies, and while everyone here moans about it, they do nothing to stop it.
>>
>>70146829
this guy gets it
>>
File: 1463921250612.jpg (84 KB, 303x312) Image search: [Google]
1463921250612.jpg
84 KB, 303x312
>>70146066
>literally can't afford to go the movies
>can't support the Goose
I should start thinking about getting a job maybe
>>
Shitty kid actress ruined it for me. Not only was the girl a horrible actress, her character was completely unnecessary and out of place in a comedy/action movie like this.
>>
>>70146829
That sounds like a good movie, I'm going to look for a torrent.
>>
>>70146898
Do it for the Goose!
>>
>>70146066
This was the best film I've seen all year, I wish it got more attention on /tv/, but despite the fact that anons here ostensibly hate capeshit, it's all they fucking talk about.
>>
>>70147266
Are all of your filenames cringe as fuck?
>>
>>70146829
It's a shit movie. I'm glad it's bombing.
>>
>>70147273
THIS
H
I
S
>>
>>70146963

It was just an attempt at throwing something new into an old formula. I think you are right though, it didn't really work but I definitely don't think it ruined the movie.
>>
>>70147317
Only the ones I saved from /tv/
>>
>>70146066
my dad and I went to watch this movie

it was bretty comfy 8/10
>>
File: 1441168984851.jpg (11 KB, 283x382) Image search: [Google]
1441168984851.jpg
11 KB, 283x382
Saw it once on opening night, seeing it again tonight. Can't wait to wade through swarms of children watching Xmen.
>>
Saw it in theaters this past Thursday, it was pretty great. Strong 7
>>
>>70146066
Loved it. Would even enjoyba sequel.
>>
>>70146066
It was fucking great.

I don't think it's as good as Kiss Kiss Bang Bang, but I still thought it was great.

It was refreshing to have something like this amidst all the shit being released nowadays.
>>
>>70146066
saw it last night. pretty entertaining, but the anti capitalism message towards the end was pretty dumb
>>
>>70147525
I don't think Shane Black could ever make anything as good as Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

>>70147531
>being a wagekek
>>
>>70147531
>but the anti capitalism message towards the end was pretty dumb
Did you accidentally see The Big Short?
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.