[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What was his fucking problem?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 1463537841318.png (336 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1463537841318.png
336 KB, 1280x720
What was his fucking problem?
>>
He was a regular visitor of the /tv/ - Television & Film board on the website 4chan.org.
>>
>>70142889
Fat shaming
>>
>>70142889
movie?
>>
2 > 1 >>> 3
>>
He was a true artist waiting for the correct things to happen.

He was a true kineast
>>
>>70143602

3 was so bad I thought it was a parody

2 is legitimately good.
>>
>>70142889

He's a morbidly obese manlet.
>>
The scene with the baby was too much. Movie became a straight up smut film.
>>
As shit as this movie was, I loved the depressing build-up to the actual centipede.
>>
>>70143670
>3 was so bad I thought it was a parody
It kind of was
It got to a point where the franchise was literally ironic shitposting in movie form. The first one was a gross-out horror movie. The second one was literally just over the top gross shit. The third one was like 'hey lets just try to make it as over the top as possible' so it had a guy eating clitorises and a centipede of like 130 people
>>
>>70143602
>>70143670
3 was the best you idiots, of course it was a parody
>>
>>70142889
Jesus Christ how horrible.
>>
This is the Human Centipede series right? I've seen 1 and 3 but I didn't see 2. I need to check it out, I hope it's still on Netflix.
>>
>>70144664
Two was the best senpai
>>
>>70143670
3 was a parody. Too bad it wasn't that funny, most of the jokes work on paper but the delivery was awful.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.