[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just saw the witch
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7
File: Screenshot_2016-05-28-12-12-55.png (2 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-05-28-12-12-55.png
2 MB, 1440x2560
Don't get the hate. Is literally everyone now devolved into ADHD-riddled mongoloids that need their horror movies to be like 'Saw'? Not saying it was perfect, it was far from, but I look this film up and I see nothing but hate. 'It was sooo boring!', 'it sucked!'

It should have had more scenes like the one towards the beginning that had the grotesque witch cutting up the baby.

Overall it was pretty good.
>>
File: image.jpg (62 KB, 650x460) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62 KB, 650x460
This shit is being shilled literally 24/7 on /tv/, the second a thread dies another pops up
>>
File: image.jpg (82 KB, 1050x591) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82 KB, 1050x591
>>70140924
>Being shilled
I am so tired of you dumbasses. It came out on BluRay less than two weeks ago. It's a good fucking movie, that's why people are talking about it.
It's like you don't even want to live deliciously.
>>
>>70140367
It's true horrorkino. I thought we were all pretty unanimous on this?

Aside from >>70140924 this tasteless puss.
>>
i did not realize how dedicated they were going to be with the setting. maybe 50% of the dialog went over my head when i saw it in theaters. still had a blast. if you're watching w/ pleb friends warn them about the dialog
>>
>>70140367
it was different and a good film but got overhyped for some reason thus it was difficult to meet expectations.
>>
>>70140367
just saw it, thought it was pretty great. light 8/10
>>
is it me or was the sound muffled at some parts?

maybe it was just my rip

i thought the movie was shit
the acting from the girl who fucks everything up was bad
specially that scene where she cries
it seems like she was laughing

bad acting at times
bad audio, couldnt hear all the dialogue
movie was complete shit and missed a lot of stupid reasons and plot holes
lots of scenes make no sense

stupidly written and made
why was the witch doing all that
who is the witch
why were they all in the middle of nowhere
how did the baby disappear and the stupid cunt does nothing about it
stupid kids going into the woods and getting lost

a fucking sheep kills a man

DO NOT WATCH THIS PIECE OF SHIT MOVIE
>>
>>70143074
literally disagree with everything in your post
>>
>>70143074
sound was bad in my jyk rip

your critique is pretty bad dude aside from complaining about acting
just saying something is stupid doesn't make it so
>>
File: 1464209105570.jpg (48 KB, 470x475) Image search: [Google]
1464209105570.jpg
48 KB, 470x475
>>70140924
>>
>>70140367

The only reason you liked it, OP, is because you want to diddle the blondes loli, like all the other proponents of this intensely boring piece of garbage.

So fuck you with your dumbshit glib attitude that placates your pedophilia, and fuck your mother, too, for not feeding you to the woodchipper.
>>
>>70143074
0/10
>>
>>70143392
dude i just saw fargo too
>>
File: The Witch Poster.jpg (470 KB, 1200x1800) Image search: [Google]
The Witch Poster.jpg
470 KB, 1200x1800
It's an excellent film in its own right, besides being 'horror.' Really simple and effective. The final sequence was one of the most riveting in recent cinéma.
>>
>>70140367
It was le jump scare gorefest so it's not loved by the mongrels. It's not GOAT tier like the grudge but it's pretty good. I go to haunted houses for my jump scares
>>
>>70143471
w2c?
>>
>>70143499
>It was le jump scare gorefest

it was the opposite, there was like one jumpscare at the end
>>
>>70143392
you really thought this was boring? shit was happening all the time and it's only like 90 minutes
>>
>>70143074
>Why was the witch doing all that?
Probably because they're from a community of Puritans WHO FUCKING BURN WITCHES AT THE STAKE, YOU IDIOT.
>Who was the witch
A fucking witch.
>Why were they in the middle of nowhere
Because they were banished from their community, which you should know because it's the first fucking scene in the movie, you fucking idiot.
>Why don't they look for the baby more
This is a cultural thing. Babies and children died so often, at that age you're not even supposed to mourn for them that much. They have to stay busy getting food and supplies to survive the winter, not risk more family members wandering the woods looking for bloodthirsty wolves (or witches)
>Sheep kills a man
It was a goat, and it was literally the devil, you complete moron.
Did I just get trolled, or are you THAT stupid.
>>
>>70144227
no you faggot
the sound was all muffled in my version
all I could hear were indistinguishable voices

they all sounded like they had cunny juice stuck in their mouths

the movie is dumb, it doesn't explain shit and the decisions each character takes is just plain stupid

also is it just me or did the boy keep looking at his sister's tits and looked away when she noticed him staring
>>
>>70144566
u arent even trying
>>
>>70143074
>movie was complete shit and missed a lot of stupid reasons
Literally what are you even trying to say here? Like, it's barely english.

Jesus Christ, no wonder you didn't like the movie: you're clearly a total fucking retard.
>>
>>70144566
I'm curious, anon. What is your favorite movie?
>>
VV
>>
>tfw you will never ever ever never have someone like this love you
>>
>>70144852
>eyes too far apart
3/10
>>
>>70144955
tell me where you live right now and i'll come and visit
>>
>>70144984
Will you bring butter and a pretty dress?
>>
>>70144227
This
>>
>>70144566
>I need an explanation in all things or I am dissatisfied.
>>
>>70140367
Yes, everyone is retarded now. That's why the highest grossing movies right now are mindless superhero bullshit.
>>
File: 1455921940756.jpg (18 KB, 400x370) Image search: [Google]
1455921940756.jpg
18 KB, 400x370
>>70144852
i was rooting the whole movie through that I'll get to see tits, but nothing. heck, how would I believe her full corruption by her asscheeks?
>>
>>70143074
(you)
>>
>>70143529
seconded
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.