[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There are people on /tv/ RIGHT NOW who don't believe this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: inception_movie_2010-wide.jpg (286 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
inception_movie_2010-wide.jpg
286 KB, 1920x1200
There are people on /tv/ RIGHT NOW who don't believe this was pure kino
>>
>>70129772
>nolan
>kino
I never thought i would use this meme but this is just an okay flick.
Kino is avant garde shit
>>
let's round them up
>>
>>70129772
It's indeed kino, if you're a dumb fucker, a normie or a redditor. Nolan is easily the most overrated director right now.

Fuck him and this shit movie
>>
Its really not that good
>>
>>70130001
I liked it.
>>
lol no, the kino version came out around the same time and was called Shutter Island

it was also heavily inspired by kino called Paprika

It, along with its director, are just playing at true kino
>>
File: we need to go deeper.png (130 KB, 477x355) Image search: [Google]
we need to go deeper.png
130 KB, 477x355
>>70129772
They need to go deeper.
>>
>>70130141
this it went over most peoples heads, surprise
>>
>>70129772
Daily reminder that if you argue over the ending on whether or not it was reality you completely missed the point. He doesn't stick around to see if the top fell because it doesn't matter to him whether or not what he is experiencing is "reality", that's the whole point of the film, they constantly try to differentiate what is fiction from truth, but Cob learns to accept what reality he is in because he is with his children, and that is the truth and that is the arc of Cob.
>>
>>70130141
no we dont. seen minority report recently. i love this movie and it truely is a good movie. and whats most important for this arguement, theres a lot to go deeper into. but still its only of minor relevence for film. just like inception. no kino.

educate yourself, please
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.