[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is objectively better than the first Avengers movie if you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
File: 552e995ac83e5.jpg (151 KB, 850x850) Image search: [Google]
552e995ac83e5.jpg
151 KB, 850x850
This is objectively better than the first Avengers movie if you take off your nostalgia goggles.
>>
>>70129533
Only cuz elizabeth Olsen is way hotter than scarjo and she elevates it
>>
>>70129533
Both are shit
>>
>nostalgia
>over a 3 year old movie

Both movies are shit and aged horribly. The CA movies are better.
>>
>>70129533
It was fucking shit, go kill yourself holy fuck.
>>
Best marvel film is still iron man
>>
>>70129533

But it's still below average, though

Captain America: Civil War was a better Avengers movie, tbqh. It's one of the reasons I'm looking forward to the Russos' Avengers film.
>>
>>70129858
Fuck you. There's first and second xmens, spidies, first hulk, blade.
>>
I think AoU was better than the first Avengers, but both were pretty shit.
>>
>>70129533
You're right, it's ok.
>>
>>70130380
he was talking mcu
>>
Age of Saltron
>>
Avengers was fun largely because of the novelty so Ultron didn't just need to do the same thing but better, it needed to new stuff. it didn't, and did a lot of things worse. Loki > Ultron, the invasion of New York > some who that fuck cares Eastern European city that was mostly empty.

the fight against Scarlet Witch/Quicksilver was pretty good but everything after that was so fucking boring, good lord.
>>
>>70129533
looks more cinematic than Civil War
>>
It couldn't even get the fight scenes right

Ultron never got a good one on one fight, him & Thor punched each other twice & that was it, the fuck?
>>
>>70129611
>The CIA movies are better
Fixed that for you
>>
>>70129557
/thread
There's only so much you can look at if you are not gay in Avengers 1.
>>
>>70129533
avengers was a legit good movie. aou had parts of one.
>>
Avengers I isn't old enough for there to be nostalgia goggles
>>
>>70130598
It does. Civil War is one of the worst looking high budget movies of the past 10 years.
>>
>>70130598
because Civil War doesn't have gigantic explosive showdown
>>
>>70131104
I'm glad i'm not a cinematography autist.
>>
I rewatched them both recently and you're right. The first one doesn't hold up at all now that the novelty of it existing has worn off.
>>
>>70129533
>nostalgia
>3 year olds
do you even know what the word nostalgia means?
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.