[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: celebrities that you wouldn't piss on if they were on fire
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 8
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 383x384) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 383x384
ITT: celebrities that you wouldn't piss on if they were on fire
>>
surely you could piss on him a little bit and not put out the fire
>>
>>70126518
>hating on based hannity
>>
File: image.jpg (47 KB, 384x384) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47 KB, 384x384
>>70126518
>>
File: lady-gaga-meat-2-1440794946.jpg (558 KB, 1500x2271) Image search: [Google]
lady-gaga-meat-2-1440794946.jpg
558 KB, 1500x2271
this fucking lame bitch id shit on her and then douse her in gasoline
>>
Jon Stewart
Matt Damon
Jennifer Lawrence
W Kamau bell
Quantum Tarantula
Spike Lee
Sam L. Jackson
Emma Watson
>>70126600
Keenan Thompson
John McCaine (however, I would pee in his daughter's mouth)
Meryl Streep
Stephen Speilberg
Joss Weedon
>>
>>70126889
>Sam Jackson and Meryl Streep

Literally why
>>
>>
>>70126964
he is already dead bro
>>
this prissy cunt

>hurr i wont dye my hair and eyebrows even though it matches the character im playing for the next 10 years
>>
>>70127402

>dyed eyebrows

absolutely disgusting

>he wants her to look like she has no eyebrows
>>
File: die-antwoord_yo-landi.jpg (98 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
die-antwoord_yo-landi.jpg
98 KB, 1920x1080
>>70127436
part of the character she plays is blonde eyebrows if a south african rap group can pull it off why cant Emilia?
>>
>>70126931
Sam Jackson is quite the racist.
>>
File: }mfw a celestial was near me.jpg (23 KB, 252x190) Image search: [Google]
}mfw a celestial was near me.jpg
23 KB, 252x190
>>70127483
>>70127402
Do you seriously think she refused to do that?
>>
>>70127565
she refused to dye her hair and her eyebrows what other reason would they have to not follow the books description?
>>
>>
I don't get this saying.

Surely if you don't like someone you would piss on them.

Is it a case of you'd be putting out the fire with your piss and you'd rather they burn? If so, what does pissong have to do with it? Could it just be I wouldn't throw water on them if they were on fire.
>>
My pee is flamable.
>>
>>70127693
it means if they where in dangerous peril you wouldnt do anything to help them you would just let them die
>>
Hannity is actually becoming pretty based as of late. He called cruz out on his bullshit and talked about bill clintons rape settlements which no one in the media will touch with a ten foot pole.
>>
>>70127746

But the pissing thing I don't get, pissing on someone would mean you don't like them as well.

So saying you wouldn't piss on someone should mean you respect them.
>>
>>70127922
no it moans you wouldnt even use your piss to put them out let alone take more extreme measures
>>
>>70127605
Whether it's her real hair or not is irrelevant for one, and they tried the eyebrows and purple eyes and it looked stupid, so they didn't do it.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.