[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
sorry lads missed the thread yesterday (work) so thoughts?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: evol.jpg (27 KB, 333x500) Image search: [Google]
evol.jpg
27 KB, 333x500
sorry lads missed the thread yesterday (work)
so thoughts?
>>
>>70124952
I really liked it. It was definitely an interesting approach to the psychology behind public massacres, both the victims and the murderer. A bit similar to Battle Royale, where a lot of them just lay down and take it and some of them make a legitimate attempt at fighting back/escaping. Also the Norse mythology plug was done quite well I thought. It had a great sort've cry-wolf aspect to it as well.

Well paced. Really my only complaint would be that when the American speaks it throws me off a bit, but I don't think that could really be helped.
>>
Post the webm.
>>
>>70125327
i thought it was similar to battle royale in that aspect too. my only question is who that white guy was, like was it a part of him he killed then some of it remained or was it really a person.
>>
>>70125452
I thought it was really a person, but like in I think Dexter S7 when he killed him the guy sorta haunted him as a psychosis. He definitely studied abroad, and there's evidence that he participated in murders there iirc, so I think that part is real.

>>70125387
I think if I have time maybe sometime during the week I'll make a bunch of webm's from this movie, it certainly deserves it and I've only ever seen one or two (and rarely). The part with him talking to the gun always gets a ton of saucefags lol
>>
>>70125564
ahhh that makes sense, yeah i liked how he made his mark in other places too. i also liked how it went from a straight laced guy to a manipulative bastard in a few moments with the gay teacher. And he was kinda hard to dislike desu
>>
>>70125730
too* wtf
>>
>>70125730
>he was kinda hard to dislike desu
They did a FANTASTIC job of this. I was on his side for like 90% of the movie. All his shenanigans came out of left field for me. That shit with that girl? The camera? The blackmail? Honestly half of the film I spent thinking he was the protagonist. The best part is that they eased into it so well, so I almost STILL was on his side right at the very end.

When I first watched this, I watched it once a day for like a week and I caught more and more with every rewatch.
>>
>>70125864
right? he was just too smooth and especially his reactions when he found the kids at the end. so well done
>>
>>70126222
At some point it was like he was just carrying out his duty, and by that time we had already fallen in love with him.
>>
>>70126430
same bro, well i got some closure on it now thanks to you
>>
>>70126643
Happy to help. It's my duty. AH AH AH
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.