[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Talkin bout uh, she met a king
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: charlie.jpg (9 KB, 512x288) Image search: [Google]
charlie.jpg
9 KB, 512x288
>Talkin bout uh, she met a king
>>
The Cuckold
>>
On the outside, he was a butcher
>>
File: 1393267178906.jpg (132 KB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
1393267178906.jpg
132 KB, 720x404
>tfw real True Detective posting will never be back
>>
>>70120549
yella ki'ng
>>
>>70120623
Vinceposting was an amazing meme while it lasted
>>
>>70120634
>When I was younger, my uncle Rick took me to the batting cages every two weeks or so. I feel like I'm in the batting cages now, but someone's locked me in the cage and taken my bat. The only question left is, do I catch the balls, or do I dodge them?
>>
Guys someone used to link an essay with attached images about the first season. It was on a kind of an orangish/yellow background and had descriptions of the inconsistencies in shots etc.

I want to read it again, does anyone know the name?
>>
>>70120810

I wish someone saved a bunch of these
>>
>>70120549
TD season 1 was a masterpiece, until they killed LeFrench, then it was descending into lovecraftian shit.
>>
>>70121760
Word. Been looking for the set for ages, so good
>>
That was never your onus to brook. But you wanted to own it. You're walking around with this chip on your shoulder, like it's the size of the goddamn world and I rolled it up there. Nobody asked you to be Atlas, Ray. Now you want to shirk your duty to me? Ten years later? I don't do returns on account of buyer's remorse.
>>
File: 1449678301250.png (414 KB, 640x426) Image search: [Google]
1449678301250.png
414 KB, 640x426
>>70120549
>>
>>70120549
>tfw the TD name will be forever tarnished by season 2
>>
>>70121843
there's an archive newfags
>>
>>70121760
I'm honestly I took all of this for granted. Only one I can remember I saved.
>>
>>70120549
Why the fuck would she talk about a fat inbred retard?
>>
>>70121760
I got few

In this city, you gotta be a player or you're getting played. Turns out I've been playing Monopoly with the Jenga rulebook my whole fuckin' life.

They say you can only play the cards you're dealt. That's why I became the dealer. But turns out I've been shuffling a deck full of jokers, and some fucker's holding my Ace of Spades

I see this city as a head of hair, and I'm the barber. Take off 10% here, 20% there. Mould it as I like. But it turns out this fucking place was bald all along and has got a new wig.
Well, it turns out I'm all outta scissors, Ray. So this time I'm bringing a blowtorch.

It's a dog eat dog world and I'm the fucking chinaman.
>>
>>70122323
My mom always said sharing was caring. We were poor growing up, so I shared my fists with the world. Some of us don't have anything else. Namaste.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.