[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DAE think this might be true ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5
File: injustice.jpg (80 KB, 555x427) Image search: [Google]
injustice.jpg
80 KB, 555x427
In BvS, maybe the email scene implied that Lex was going to use the metahumans to form his league of minions.
Found this image & in Injustice he was an alternate universe Lex who had no childhood trauma.
>>
>>70119958
>Those costumes

Over designed to hell. Burn superhero comics.
>>
>>70119958

lolno
>>
HAIL HYDRA
>>
>>70119958
They'd just let him join? After he stole all those cakes?
>>
>>70120155
How many did he steal?
>>
File: bait so bad bane be calm.gif (48 KB, 400x254) Image search: [Google]
bait so bad bane be calm.gif
48 KB, 400x254
>>70120155
After he returns them,maybe,as long as they are not stale
>>
How on earth would he have figured out Shazam's identity
>>
>>70119958
wow and it wasn't explained or shown how lex had and used that information wow and no one shouted plothole or incoherence wow it's almost hypocritical lmao
>>
https://youtu.be/swePXtgOhSk
>>
>>70120155
Don't forget that time he didn't wash his hands after coming out of the bathroom
>>
>>70121240
that was hardly his fault though
>>
>>70119958
>In BvS, maybe the email scene implied that Lex was going to use the metahumans to form his league of minions.
yes
>>
>>70120024
Its based on the video game, blame that.
>>
File: 4UCIA.png (224 KB, 704x361) Image search: [Google]
4UCIA.png
224 KB, 704x361
>>70119958
Yup! He's sort of a mixture of Ozymandias and Syndrome from "The Incredibles."

If there had been a clear winner to the Bats vs. Supes fight, he might have even pulled it off. Personally, I think he was banking on Clark to deliver Bruce's head.
>>
File: Superbros.jpg (47 KB, 592x592) Image search: [Google]
Superbros.jpg
47 KB, 592x592
>>70119958
You read the prequel comics yet, OP? There's like 5 of them and word is, everything in them is canon for the movie.

http://imgur.com/gallery/3Lb3d

Comics spoiler:

I want to know what K-tech Lex got his hands on that we haven't even seen yet.
>>
>>70124130
>everything in them is canon for the movie.

Bullshit, like 4 different authors worked on them, none of them are named Goyer or terrio last I checked.
>>
>>70124250
Well, nothing in them has been outright contradicted yet, at least.
>>
File: cia.png (295 KB, 680x383) Image search: [Google]
cia.png
295 KB, 680x383
>>70120127
>>
Here's another theory I like.
http://www.manofsteelanswers.com/lex-luthor-explained/
>>
>>70119958
>Black Billy Batson
Fuck this gay Earth
>>
>>70119958
Movie would have been way better if Batman wasn't a member of the Justice League yet Lex knew his identity and pitted them against him like a billionaire death match.
>>
>>70120169
Fucking forty, man. Forty cakes.
>>
>>70119958
that wasn't the plan, but it's not a bad fix to have Lex sr be the one monitoring superhumans in a plan to form a league.
>>
>>70125816
Good lord, that's as many as four tens.
>>
>>70120155
He's superman's dad so they have to
>>
>>70124130
Yes ,I read them.
I actually want to watch the 3 hour documentary in Man of Steel extras to see how many ideas were revealed in Batman v Superman
>>
>>70125645
Yes,I've read that. I came to a similar conclusion. I just wasn't sure about the meta-humans part because I forgot the "meta-human thesis" scene. But just like he wanted to make superman a tool,but he couldn't so instead he made Doomsday,
so it wouldn't be surprising if he had some experiments going on in the background related to other meta-humans in case they dont do his bidding.
But after,entering the scout ship & accessing Kryptonian archives, I believe he has the knowledge that grants him power
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.