[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Think he's watching The Rum Diaries right now?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 660x371) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 660x371
Think he's watching The Rum Diaries right now?
>>
File: vanessa-05.jpg (398 KB, 1925x2881) Image search: [Google]
vanessa-05.jpg
398 KB, 1925x2881
>>70119461
miss me yet you pathetic little fuck?
>>
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 483x355) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 483x355
>>70119461
Where's my money bitch?
>>
>>70120212
>>70120261
>quitting your loving and faithful wife, mother of your two beautiful children for a random golddigger hollywood whore who look just like her 20 years ago
>justly gets what you deserve in return
>>
What exactly happened to make Johnny Depp's career go straight down the toilet so quickly?
>>
>>70119461
He's living them.
>>
>>70121039
Passed the aging limit. He looks too "young" for mature characters, but too old for young characters.
>>
File: lr.jpg (85 KB, 1520x855) Image search: [Google]
lr.jpg
85 KB, 1520x855
>>70120212
Wait, did she just duplicated herself to create depp's daugther? where did johnny's genes went?
>>
i'm sure he has The Rum Diarrhea
>>
NEVER STEP TO THE DEPP
>>
>Amber Heard wants 50k a month
Not to ask the big questions to Amber but let's go ahead and ask them like she really posts here. Like come the fuck on, what are you doing that you need that cash, what are you going to do with it now and whom would you leave it to? Are you funding the construction of passenger railroad reconstruction as your Queen Bee supported (and which would actually be a good thing for America, don't get me wrong)? You can live in a decent town just about anywhere on that much fucking annually. You don't need a mansion in the age of the internet and global constituency under banker rule (at least during these antebellum years prior to Star Trek bullshit). The mansion was an experiment in expanding consciousness and it was successful insofar as that now high schoolers bitch about reading Wuthering Heights (despite its brilliance in regards to continual timeliness in terms of human relationships with others, not with themselves). Do you really lack such faith in Warner Bros. and their DC verse when it comes to dependable paychecks? What are you doing with your time (beyond acting) in the arts which warrants patronage? Do you write, can you write, do you paint or sculpt or tell a story in any format, or is it just that you've just stayed thin? Are these questions indictments of my own character, or rather of a broader question which we are increasingly discouraged to ask in an era wherein identity is given so much thought as the individual rather than the unit? The same: marriage is less a tattoo and more an email? And if that last question were a "sure is", then please, by all means, let me hear the whole of it, because I'm also a Kentuckian and for better or worse Texas is our fucking Mordred of a bastard in terms of sociopolitical and bioeconomic state and personhood and as such makes me doubt your claims on a majority of levels-- the exception being the earned.
>>
>>70121720
Superior French genetics. Vanessa Paradis is a bull.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.