[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Leave capekino to me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
Leave capekino to me
>>
>>70118385

Theme song for this was great, Danny Elfman can do no wrong.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fa9b7ZQ3Zkw
>>
>STR body type for a AGI hero
>>
>>70118437
How the fuck can anyone like faggy Elfman music? Are you a prancing queer?
>>
File: image.jpg (238 KB, 612x916) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
238 KB, 612x916
>>70118385
It's all yours, Flash
>>
>>70118463
I wonder how it felt to be the flash just one more time, even for just a few minutes
>>
>>70118385
>Henry Allen meets Dr McGee
>"I don't think we've met before"

I had a chuckle
>>
File: image.jpg (207 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
207 KB, 720x480
>>70118494
It's not the last time. It's been said that season 3 will explore earth 3, along with more of the real Jay Garrick. There's even been talk of him appearing on Legends of Tomorrow.
John Wesley Shipp's destiny is to be the Flash.
>>
>>70118442
Flash has muscle mass though. In fact due yto his speed he can look like a muscle man in probably two seconds of working out. There is literally no reason for him to look like a twink. Or worse a long haired uber twink with a vote for Pedro mustache
>>
>>70118442
you know you need many muscles to run, fatso
>>
Was the show any good?
>>
File: Curtis_Bohannon_01[1].png (92 KB, 293x287) Image search: [Google]
Curtis_Bohannon_01[1].png
92 KB, 293x287
>>70118671

Probably nostalgia but it was pretty enjoyable from what i remember, Nightshade/Sandman episodes were awesome.
>>
>>70118459
>implying this isn't /tv/'s theme song
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jItz-uNjoZA
>>
>>70118463
I hope we get to see more of him
>>
>>70118671
Its about what a!of better then you'd expect from a 90s superhero show. Good graphics and decent acting. Honestly parents used to have 1and 1/2 pilot special on vhs and I thought it was a movie that was released in theaters it was so good.
>>
>>70118747
Implying he won't be central in flashpoint season 3 bullshit. Implying he won't be training wally In a world Barry never got his powers in
>>
>>70118559
>season 3 will explore earth 3, along with more of the real Jay Garrick

Very nice
>>
>>70118559
And dawsons dad
>>
>>70118611
I hate twink tv flash. Purely for the Bryan singer pedo crowd
>>
>>70119267
ah. Its not even that the actor does a bad job. But he doesn't fit the part. Seeing shipp fill out a flash suit again really drives that home
>>
>>70119348
>>70119267
really? I've always thought of Flash as being quite lithe when compared to his contemporaries like superman and batman
>>
>>70120942
Lithe but quite muscular and lean
>>
>>70121035
desu he could stand to lift a little, but John Wesley Shipp as real Garrick is great
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.