[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are do many child stars raped?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 284x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 284x400
Why are do many child stars raped?
>>
>>70116565
because they're so goddamn sexy
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGuSqSSmyy0
>>
>>70116565
That's like asking, "why are do the sky blue?" It just do.
>>
>child
>star
>>
Its called paying your dues you fucking millennial
>>
>>70116606
>secret club reeee
>>
>>70116628
He was a huge child star you mongoloid
>>
Exhibitionists gonna' exhibit.
>>
>>70116565
because they want to?
>>
>>70116565
Casting couch does not discriminate.
>>
>>70116565

Because they dream of being stars, and any agent in Hollywood can just tell them they'll make them big stars so long as they can fuck them in the ass and have them stay quiet about it.

they're impressionable kids and desperate to realize their dream, so they spread those cheeks and hope fame comes after their agent does.
>>
>>70116565
>image.jpg

Notice how Ifaggots can't type longer sentences than 4 or 5 words, notice how he didn't use correct word placement because of auto correct. This is why iphone posters are cancer and literally a vacuum for discussion. They don't add anything to discussion but meaningless twitter tier thoughts that literally say nothing, and are about nothing.
>>
>>70116756
No I haven't noticed. I post from my iPad in bed all the time because it's more comfy than a laptop. It's not our fault you're poor. People that bitch about phone posters are top tier autists. Get over yourself, go outside once in a while.
>>
>>70116804
>No I haven't noticed. I post from my iPad in bed all the time because it's more comfy than a laptop.

I post from bed on my tablet all the fucking time, and I don't sacrifice sentence structure, spelling or grammar in the process.

No excuse applecuck.
>>
Blow a fat dude or go work at Taco Bell.
>>
>>70116804
Ipads are completely different than people who post on the go on their Iphones, completely different paradigms, you are essentially using a labtop, the idea that they add nothing to the discussion is based on the idea of the smartphone. On the go and not really paying attention to the conversation because they are occupied with something else. Ipad is literally just the goy version of a labtop, you are a tool, but not complete cancer like image.jpg posters.
>>
>>70116565
>image.jpg

Shit poster detected
>>
>>70116868
>>70116840
>>70116756
This is truly autism
>>
Johnny Depp musta been raped too. He popped out of nowhere and was suddenly on every teen magazine.
>>
>>70116868
What weird world do you live in where people only use their phone on the go? I lay in bed next to my gf all the time posting on my phone because it's convenient and unless I post an image no one bitches. It's just more useless noise cluttering this board to bitch about it. And yes I'm on my phone right now.
>>
>>70116565
It's easier than raping adults
>>
>>70116931
Most posters that are mobile don't take the time to actually write out thoughtful posts because it isn't convenient for them, you are only writing in actual sentences because people are shitting on mobile posters right now, but guaranteed if you are somewhere else posting from work or the like you will make the same non-discussion that was in the OP when he started the thread.
>>
ASCENSION
>>
File: contact-busey.png (230 KB, 860x1000) Image search: [Google]
contact-busey.png
230 KB, 860x1000
>>70116565
Athiests
>>
>>70116577
/thread
>>
>>70116976
I would bet your point is accurate in some cases. But the autistic crybabies that can't calm down anytime an image has a certain filename is pretty stupid.
>>
>>70116565
Its a list of factors.
>Shitty ultra-greedy parents who just get in it for the money not for junior.
>This leads to asshole managers (pedos) becoming a surrogate father/mother for these kids.
>Kids get wronged by managers and have no guidance and hence they get into drugs.
>Then kid gets hair and zits and his voice sounds like that of lung cancer patient.
>Goes to audition. Director tells em'. "Get the fuck out of my movie you retard."
>No one likes child stars. Very few are rarely good. For every Christian Bale there a billion shitty Disney and Nickelodeon stars who cant act for crap.
>>
Where else do you get kids working professionally with adults?

Also they want to be stars, imagine how easy it would be for someone who is in a position of power and whose job it is to be charismatic to grab a little hairless ballsack for themselves.
>>
>>70117042
The influx of mobile posters is what took this site downhill, smartphones was the worst thing to happen to 4chan, now instead of funny jokes some fuckboi just saves 100 images of some dank emojis or pepes and just posts them non stop with some green text slapped on. That's why most threads now are literally started with 3 word green texts with some dumb meme as the image. Mobile posters are fucking cancer.

look at

>>70117013
>>
>>70116565

Bad parents.

There are parents who are so self centered and greedy they will basically bend their kids over in front of talent agents if it means little Matthews sore, well used ass hole might make them rich in the future.
>>
>>70117113
>Summer ruined 4chan
>The news brought a bunch of people here don't talk about our secret club you ruined 4chan news sources
>Fucking newfags ruined 4chan
>Furfags ruined 4chan
>MLP ruined 4chan
>Traps ruined 4chan
>Reddit ruined 4chan
>Mobileposting ruined 4chan

Which is it you little faggot?
>>
>>70117252
All of those were phases that quickly passed, but smartphones isn't a phase, it's here to stay and the quality of discussion will continually decline until this entire site is literally an edgy facebook.
>>
File: image.jpg (58 KB, 863x853) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58 KB, 863x853
>>70117290
>Reddit
>Quick phase
>>
>>70117335
Reddit is just a boogeyman, since it's inception there has been crossposters, but really most redditors fuck off this site because they are leftist pussies. Smartphone faggots are literally rebbit faggots so the cancer is kinda the same thing if you think about it.
>>
File: 14456789765678.jpg (45 KB, 581x443) Image search: [Google]
14456789765678.jpg
45 KB, 581x443
>>70116565
>Why are do
>>
>>70116565

tight buttholes
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.